Chapter 17

I Choose To Love You

 Chapter 17:

HYORIN’S POV

“Hey beautiful, care to dance?” a cute guy came and asked me while I was on my way to deliver some drinks to some customers on the second floor. This club is huge! It’s a two floor club but the second floor was open around the center so the people upstairs could have a good view of the dance floor below. The whole ambience of the place screams fun and partying. The classy modern interior designs, large loud speakers, state of the art music equipment, imported alcohols and food, amazing bartenders and to top it off beautiful waitresses like myself, this was definitely a hot spot for rich people.

“Sorry, I need to work first. Maybe later?” I bat my eyelashes at him, flirtingly.

“Owh, you work here? I didn’t notice, you look too hot to be a waitress.” he smirked back at me.

“Thank you sir” I smiled at him before turning around ready to leave.

“Come find me when you’re free or just less in demand, neh?" .. " Oh wait, you’ll never be less in demand if you look like that.” He winked at me as he delivered what I would call a successful pick-up line. I nodded at him then walked off.

“Your drinks are here~” I sang out as I set the tray of drinks on their table. They were a mixed bunch of people but they had one thing in common, they wanted to get tipsy fast so they can go and get it on with their partners. But I can see some of them were already drunk. Two of them are already making out, seriously this is disrespect to waitresses everywhere.

“Thanks babe~ why don’t you stay with us for a bit?” a drunk dinosaur-looking guy asked me. Ok now he’s totally different from the other guy that tried to hit on me. I stare at him annoyingly before responding.

“I rather not…” I answered him before placing the last of the glasses on the table and tried to walk away as fast as I could, but before I could leave he caught my wrist and pulled me back to face him.

“And why is that?” he raised an eyebrow at me before continuing “Why don’t you just stay and drink with us for a bit?”

“I still have a job to do—“ I tried to reason with him but was cut off.

“I’ll take care of it! Now come here..” He hauled me over to him and sat me on his lap. I tried desperately to get off but he had a firm hold of me. I widened my eyes in shock and chanted in my mind for someone, anyone to save me.

“Sir, please stop— let go of me!” I tried to get away again but failed. He then chuckled at me and leaned in to kiss my neck but before he could make contact, I was forcibly pulled away from him by someone else. Someone I now consider my savior.

(this is the closest pic I could find that described him the best at this situation XD)

“Yah, Dongwoo cut it out! Aishhh…” a guy whose hair was insanely styled upwards defended me from the dino-dude who I now know as Dongwoo.

“Hey, you ok? He didn’t do anything to you yet, right?” he suddenly focused his attention to me. He has nice looking eyes though, they were small but only to a certain extent. It was quite... squinty? He also has a handsome face; wait no, a perfect face. It was manly yet cute at the same time.

“Hey… you alright miss?” he asked me again, this time waving a hand in front of my face. Shoot! I didn’t answer him. Dang it, Hyorin stop staring and answer!

“I-I’m fine. No. He didn’t do anything to me…” I trailed off as I blinked fast and tried to look away from him.

“Good. This idiot is drunk and not really in the right mind right now...” He explained but I hardly even listened I was busy looking at his chest. Man, it looked so toned and it definitely showed through the thin fabric of his shirt.

Oh thank god he wore it! My eyes descended a bit more and saw the finest abs I have ever laid eyes on… whoooh! None of the boys I dated ever had those, or better way to put it none of the boys I knew had anything close to those.

“I’m sorry about that.” I heard him say. I immediately replied so I wouldn’t have to be embarrassed by not answering him again.

“I-Its ok, uhmm.. sir?” I asked him name… Well of course I have to know his name! He’s my savior and to top it off he’s hot.

“Call me Woohyun, and what is yours?"

‘Call me Woohyun’ more like Call me, Woohyun. I fantasized in my head as I replied to him. “I’m Hyorin. Jo Hyorin~” I smiled slightly at him, batting my eyelashes a bit. Gosh, I’m such a flirt, but what can I do? This guy is worth the effort.

“Pretty name for a pretty lady” he smiled back at me and complimented me. Oh my gosh, I feel a herd of butterflies attacking my stomach. His eyes, his lips, his smile asdfghjkl! I’m dying!

Suddenly our friendly conversation was rudely interrupted by my boss. “Hyorin-ah enough talking and more serving there’s a table on the 1st floor that needs drinks.” Embarrassed I nod at his direction and apologetically looked at Woohyun who heard everything.

“Ah, I guess I’m keeping you from work..” NO! No! Keep talking to meeee! He then let go of my arm which I didn’t realize he was still holding until now and continued “See you around Hyorin.” He bid and went to sit with his group which included the now unconscious dinosaur.

Aisssshhh! Why does work have to get in the way of my love life =.=” I angrily thought as I stomped back to work.

 

SOYOU’S POV

“Unnieeeeee~”

“Kryssieeeeee~”

“Noonaaaaa~”

“Daehyunnn”

“Oppaaaaaa~”

“Saengieeeee~”

“Paboooooo~” Eh? That’s not a name. Krystal and I turned to Daehyun who said the only odd name from the rest.

“What? That’s what Krsytal’s real name isn't it?”
 
“No it’s not! It’s yours!” These two… aissh always arguing.

“Seriously guys don’t start with it now”

“But he started it!”
 
“It’s true anyway!” The hardships of being a noona >_> I then forcibly pulled the two wrestling kids away from each other and glared at them. They each cheekily grinned at me before behaving again.
 
“So unnie, since we have nothing to do why don’t you tell me and Daehyun something interesting?” Kryssie asked. Uh-oh… This usually leads to something else.
 
“Owh? Like what?” 
 
“… How’s your love life?” she then asked me as she battered her long eye lashes at me jokingly. Both me and Daehyun choked on our spit when we heard her.
 
“W-What?!” I asked her again. Daehyun then looked at me and waited for an answer and so did Krystal. These two, it’s either they’re against each other or against someone else together. And in this case it was me.
 
“Uhmm… g-good I guess…” I weakly replied which was then followed by strings of questions from her.
 
“How good? Anyone ask you out? Talk to you recently? Did anyone kiss you in that finishing school? Hey, you don’t tell me about your dates! I thought we were close sisters why didn’t you tell me already have a boyfriend. Oh my! OH MY! My unnie’s all grown up now and leaving us to go with her boyfriend. Daehyun oppa, oh my.. I think I might faint, they’re getting married already?!? God help meeeee~ Oh my…” What a mouth she developed over the years. I stare at her as she continued her blabbing until to the point where she gets 36 nieces and nephews.
 
O_O Seriously Krystal stop. I don’t even want to give you one if you’re going to react like that.Daehyun who seemed unfazed by his sister’s constant talking, probably because he’s with her more than I am now that I moved into my dorm in my finishing school, just stared at me in a look that made me feel like he was scouring my mind to find the guy and mentally murdering him.
 
“Uhhh, Daehyun the look you’re giving me is uncomfortable.” I stated, not taking it anymore.
 
“WHO IS HE?!” What the heck?!
 
“WHO IS WHO?” I ask confused.
 
“HE!!!” the both of them shouted. I shake my head at them and face palmed myself. I’m in a family of over-protective idiots. I wonder if that’s why I love them…
 
“I’m not dating anyone!!!” I confessed to them which Daehyun replied to
 
“LIAR! I SEE IT IN YOUR EYES!!! HE’S SO DEAD IF HE DARE LAYS A FINGER ON YOU!” … ok maybe not.
 
“Guys… seriously! I’m not dating anyone and if I were, don’t you think I would tell you?!” I shout at them.
 
“NO!” Aishhh, that’s it I’ve had enough family time I’m going back to school =_=”

 

“Soyou? Soyou? Hey Jung!” Jeremy shook me awake. Oh, I was sleeping? But wait, aren't I at work? I quickly sat up from my chair and blinked at him for sitting so close to me.

“Oh my gosh! I fell asleep? For how long? Did the others look for me? What am I doing at the rooftop?!” I immediately bombarded him with questions. He looked at me with a confused stare and answered each one.

“ Yes. About 20 minutes. No. Obviously sleeping~”

“Owh… But how did I get to the rooftop?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I-I carried you here when you fell asleep while I was teaching you h-how to make a triple berry smoothie.” He smiled at me. I completely forgot that he was teaching me. Now that is extremely rude on my part. I have never fell asleep during a lesson in my entire life

“But-but-but you were suppose to teach me all the smoothies today! And I only managed to stay awake on strawberry shake. How can I tell Miss Teayeon that I haven’t learned them yet?” I started to panic. He put his hands on my shoulders and laughed at me.

“Hey, relax will ya? Drinks are easy, and plus you looked like you wanted the extra 20 minutes of shut eye.” I look up at him only to be blinded by his golden blonde hair shining brightly in the sunlight. Not to mention his smile that was equally as blinding.

“But I need to learn those drinks by today…” I sadly put my head down to think of a way to learn them and aslo to avoid eye-contact.

“Why don’t we just stay after work and learn them tonight? Just the two of us.” That’s actually a good idea. I blinked at him then nodded. He then smiled at me and removed his hands from my shoulders.

“Great! It’s a date then~” he shyly announced as he ran back inside , a little pink, when he heard Jun Hee calling him for their shift change. A d-date? Oh no… if Krystal were here, she wouldn’t like it one bit…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:DD

@sapphire_flower: *nods* neh that's the feeling :) Its great and it really helps! Really? Then I shall check your fic out then! :DD I will~  aww, thats sad, but we can't really help it if they're busy T^T

Please comment and subscribe~! <3