Chapter 26

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 26:

SUNGGYU'S POV

"Pfft-- Well... Tch-- Y-you two look happy to be up.." Bora noona tried her hardest to not smile or laugh but failed miserably. The two she was talking to was Soyou and Sungjong who just now walked in to join us for breakfast. I watched them as they groggily sat on their chairs and stare at their plates, they've looked better. Both of them had a few dark bags under their eyes and messy tangled bed hair. It looks like neither of them bothered to clean up for breakfast.

"What did you two do last night? Why do you guys look like zombies?" At the mention of zombies Soyou jumped from her seat and let out a small shriek whilst Sungjong grabbed a spoon and held Soyou's right hand.

"Where are they?!" Sungjong yelled waving the spoon in the air. I scrunched my eyebrows at them acting weird.

"Keep it down! Sheesh, what are you going to do spoon them to death?" Sungyeol complained from his cup of coffee while Bora was laughing at all of this.

I watched Soyou as she sat dangerously close to Sungjong. I didn't know why but this irritated me somehow. She shouldn't be sitting that close to him, doesn't she have a boyfriend and why are they still holding hands?!

"Yah, Sungjong you should let go of Soyou's hand." he shook his head at me before proceeding to grip the spoon.

"Why not?!" 

"I need noona.." he said barely audible. Bora waved her hand to me indicating to just let them be. I sent him a final glare before ignoring his presence completely.

"Soooo~ how was your sleep last night?" Bora brightly smiled at the two who seemed to have identical expressions on. They shaking a bit and looked paranoid, as if on cue they both just glared at Bora maliciously.

"Pfft-- anyway, we've got a full schedule today so don't think you guys are slacking off. Sungyeol you're free for today so you can do whatever you want. Same goes for you Soyou but Sunggyu and Sungjong, you two are coming with me." 

Why is Sungyeol getting a free day and most importantly with Soyou? I blinked as I realized what I was even thinking and shook it off. I felt confused not knowing why in the first place I was ever thinking about Yeol.

 

-------------- After breakfast --------------

Bora called me and Sungjong together right after Sungyeol took Soyou out of the room announcing they'll spent their free day together on a date. To which Soyou rolled her eyes at before being hauled away. I don't really know why I felt amused at how Soyou never showed much reaction to Sungyeol's constant love talk or loving gestures, she never really showed she was interested.

"OK guys. We have something important to do today!" She clapped her hands together before looking at both me and Sungjong.

"What is it noona?"

"We'll be stalking Sungyeol & Soyou's date" she grinned at us devilishly before continuing. "It's not that I don't think they don't like each other, I do but that doesn't mean they actually do~"

Sungjong and I looked at each other understanding Bora's point but we both had one thought in mind and that was that this is going to be an interesting day.

 

DAEHYUN’S POV

“Ah waeeeeeeeee hyunggggggg~?” Junhong and Jongup pouted at me.

“B-Because I have to!” I replied to them trying to get them off me but with no success. These two were clinging on me like koalas to a tree trunk ever since I told them the news.

“Hyung, you can’t leave us!!!” Junhong whined loudly in my ear.

“Yeah! You just can’t!!!” Jongup shouted at the other one. I swear these two will make me deaf even before I reach Seoul. They’re quickly decreasing my sense of hearing and it’s not like I had that much to begin with.

“Puahahah~!” an annoying laugh was heard behind us and soon spikes of brown hair emerged.

  

“You guys look ridiculous, you know that?” Youngjae snickered, enjoying my growing pain.

“Why aren’t they like this to you? You’re leaving too!” I angrily shouted at him only to be patted on the head by Junhong.

“Jae hyung promised us he’d come back really quick!” Jongup happily said. In which the brunette in front of us smirked wickedly and nodded.

“You..”

“WELL! Jongup, Junhong you guys should really enjoy your hyung now before he disappears forever! Kay baaaiiii~” He quickly said and ran off to who knows where leaving me with now crying maknaes.

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!” .. and there goes my hearing..

( Just wanna show you guys the adorkableness of them, that's all OuO )

----- After finally removing the bawling Jongup & Junhong -----

“Mom! Dad! I’m home!” I called out whilst removing my shoes at our front door. The house was now usually quiet ever since noona left.

“Hi honey, how was your day?” My mom came out of her and Dad’s room to greet me.

“Jongup and Junhong wouldn’t let go of me the whole day..” I sigh as I sat myself down on the couch. My mother laughed and patted my shoulder.

“They’ll  miss you Dae, that’s why.”

“No one misses him~!” My eyes flickered to the door of my and Soojung’s bedroom hearing the muffled shout come from inside.

“Yah!” I scream back jumping from the couch ready to bust in the room but our mother placed a hand on my arm and leaned in to whisper something to me.

“She’ll miss you the most though..” I stare at her incredulously. Yeah right, like she’ll ever miss me, I say mentally but just nodded to my mother then making my way towards Krystal.

 

HYORIN’S POV

I felt lonely around the house now. After Soyou was oh-so sweetly taken by her boyfriend and his brothers I couldn’t help but feel even lonelier. Even though he’s a pretend boyfriend he does a better job than Woohyun, I pout to myself as I thought.

Woohyun and I have been going out on dates lately. Movies, restaurants, parks, you name it but he still wouldn’t ask me to be his girlfriend or at least tell me he loves me. I huff out frustrated at my feelings. I usually wouldn’t get this emotionally involve with anyone I found hot.  I would just date them, get what I liked in the first place and get over with it. The usual flings, that was what all my highschool boyfriends were, mere short fairytales that ended in bed.

Faint memories started flooding in my mind reminding me of the hurt, the betrayals, the boys.

When I was in high school many boys took interest in me, whether it was for my smile or my friendly personality, I never really knew. But I took interest in them as well and by the time I was a sophomore I had a boyfriend on the first day of school. Weeks and months passed and I kept bringing home different boys to meet my mom and brothers since Dad was always at work. At one point my mom got very anxious at how I would come home with more guys than the usual teenager would, she confronted and told me to reduce the amount of boys I dated. I didn’t listen to her and kept dating them but just went to their house instead of ours.

One day on my senior year, I met up with my current boyfriend and skipped class with him to sneak off to a quiet corner of the school. We kissed, then made out and eventually did it in that very hallway, but it wasn’t my first time neither was it his. We didn’t know that people could hear us still and they reported it to my mother. She hated me for going behind her back and doing inappropriate things in school when I was suppose to be studying. She hated me for a good few months before attempting to talk to me again.

I shook my head and clutched my heart. This can’t be just another fling, right? Or is it just me finally realizing the feeling of loving someone who probably treats this like a game.

 

AUTHOR-NIM'S POV

Sungyeol didn't have any idea on what he was going to do next. He never imagined taking Soyou out on a date and neither did she. Soyou expected him to just drive her home spend the rest of the day somewhere else and return back to the mansion pretending they spent every minute of the day wth each other. But Sungyeol surprising the both of them by taking her to her room and telling her to meet him downstairs.

Soyou looked out of the the passenger's window and watch the streets and roads go by as Sungyeol drove. They turned at corners and streets but she still had no idea where they were going, she tried asking but he simply smiled and refused to tell her. He felt giddy just thinking about her, not the kind that he would pretend but a genuine feeling came over him and felt happy being with her. He didn't know whether it was because of too much acting or rather he was starting to like her more than a pretend girlfriend. 

Finally at what seemed like forever for Soyou they stopped at it was to her surprise to an amusement part. She raised her eyebrow before looking over at Sungyeol who was smiling widely. She grinned a little when she saw him bolt straight for the entrance when she gave him permission to go on. 

"I guess I'm stuck with an enthusiastically hyper-active choding for the day.." she said to herself walking towards the booth and getting both their tickets for Sungyeol already went ahead and ran somewhere."

"Sungyeol, I got our tickets—" she stopped mid-sentence realizing she wasn't talking to anyone. Soyou quickly looked around for any signs for him and his tall built but found nothing. She began to panic but all of a sudden large warm hands covered her eyes and blocked her vision.

"Guess who~?" he mused.

"The guy that could've been lost by now?"

"Wrong! Try again!" he pouted at her not really realizing it.

"Sungyeol?"

"Sungyeol who?" he continued, he wanted to hear a specific line escaped her lips.

"Sungyeol, the choding?" she giggled out before removing his hands from her face and pulling him over to walk. He didn't get the answer he'd hoped for. It's a question as to why he felt a bit disappointed that she was being so easy with him, like she didn't mind whether he was there or not. But just like the other un-answered questions in his mind he pushed them away.

He spotted a familiar ride and quickly pulled her towards it; it was a haunted house ride. It's basically the two of you riding alone in a cart into the haunted house, being scared out off your pants by the people working there. Thankfully for him, he'd been there numerous times already however for Soyou, everything was relatively new to her.

'I wonder if she'll even get scared on this ride..' he thought to himself as he pouted and pulled her inside. He sat her down next to him and began fiddling with her seatbelt, completely forgetting hers and Sungjong's moment earlier and the reason why she didn't get any sleep the previous night.

"Sungyeol, is this even safe?" she mumbled to him whilst he fixed his own seatbelt ignoring her question. He was practically bouncing off his seat in excitement if it weren't for the seatbelt while she was feeling more paranoid by the second.

Soon enough the ride started and the two off them was shipped off into the pitch black haunted house which the echoing of a crying ghosts could be heard faintly. A few seconds inside and there was already a trick being played on them, a strained evil laugh came from right behind them that made Soyou cringe at how loud it was.

"Aaaahhh!" She shrieked when a bloody broken hand landed on her lap scaring her and Sungyeol.

"Waah, jeongmal.." he let out a he shakingly swatted the prop away from her, just as he turned back to his side a gruesome mask popped out of nowhere and stared at him face to face.

"Waah! Jaishdtsvb! Aisshhh!" He scrambled in his seat squeezing myself as far from the green-lighted monster as the cart allowed him to.

They were going in a regular speed while ghosts and other scary props popped up trying to scary either of them. Soyou had her hands clamped on her ears and her body curling into a position she found most comfortable whilst feeling protected as well. Sungyeol on the other hand moved continuously, flailing his arms everywhere and screaming the weirdest things at the randomest of objects they passed.

"Yah! aish djxnwsk! Waahh chinc—AAHH!"

“UMMA!!!”

"TURN ON THE LIGHTSSSSS! I'LL PAY YOU! WAAAAHH!"

"I SWEAR I WIL- kdjniaszkncsSsa!"

"GET ME MY UMMAAAA!"

“Woooooh! Woooooh! Jaisthbdesjkl!”

Finally, they started to calm down as the cart decreased its speed and entered a dark bloody red room. Soyou looked up from her lap and saw Sungyeol breathing hard from screaming whilst clutching his heart. She began to relax by putting her hands down and thinking the ride was finally coming to an end... but that's what she thought.

Out of the blue a ghost lady dresses fully in white comes running in from Soyou's side screaming the most blood-curdling scream you could ever imagine, the kind that made your ears shrill and toes curl up.

 

------------ Outside the ride ------------

"S-Soyou.. I'm so sorry.." Sungyeol pleaded rubbing her back assuring. "I will never bring you to that place ever again..I-I promise." he tried to make out with his quavering voice that hasn't quite regained its power yet.

  

Soyou was holding onto Sungyeol and sobbing onto his chest, too traumatized to even conjure up proper words to say. After the ghost lady ran towards them, she screamed so loud it could almost break glass /in Yeol's opinion/ and quickly hugged him for protection. Her arms were shaking and her heart was racing, she tightly held onto him as if he was the only thing that could save her. When they actually reached the end of the line, it took them a few minutes to convince her to stand up, but when she did her knees buckled and gave up immediately. Luckily Sungyeol was able to grab her in time and pull her close to him where he would just carry and support her whole body.

Now they were outside and Sungyeol was still trying to make her stop crying but to no avail. He was equally as scared as she was but didn't show it. He hugged her tightly, liking the way her body fit into his although she was shaking. 

"S-Sungyeol... I'm scared." she said muffled by his chest, he shushed her and kept her there until she felt safe enough to let go or at least loosen her grip. People started to look at them more and whispers useless ranting to each other. He didn't care at all, he just stood there holding her keeping her upright, keeping her safe, feeling her sobs vibrate on his skin. 

She could hear his heart pounding hardly against his chest, beating quickly; she quickly blinked back the remainder of the tears. Soyou began calming down and sobbing much less than before she quietly moved her hands down from his waist letting go of him.

"Sungyeol, you can let go of me now." she whispered and he silently obliged feeling a warm rush of blood to his face.

"I'm sorry.." he said again.

"It's alright... I was a coward.." he chuckled a bit then took one of her hands in his and answered back.

"Let's buy the coward some ice cream, then?" she smiled a genuine smile towards him and he grinned at her before escorting her towards the ice cream parlor hand-in-hand.

 


I'm so sorry for not being able to update yesterday ^^;; I was a bit blocked and could think of anything. So I took a break and watched B.A.P & SISTAR the whole day XD lol~ You'll see the effects of that now ;P
Anyway, I'll double update now to make up for yesterday ^^

@iamKcBangs: LOL yepp XD Thank you ^^;; I'll try to but I get blocked a lot lately

@seojjang: Waaaaah! I FOUND ANOTHER ONE. -brings you to the dark side a.k.a Sisfinite pairing- In RL? I'm not sure but Soyou said in an interview that when she's bored she watches horror movies with Jonggie^^ Thank you ;w; <3

@BabyBlueeeLOVE: Lol, I wish they we're x_x Nope, pocky kiss~ XD kekeke, I'll try^^


 This is the other side of the gif XD X_X SO CLOSE~

@sapphire_flower: IKR? And more things are going to pop up since she went there XD Thank you <3 kekeke~

 

SORRY FOR WAITING A BIT LONGER GUYS

ILY STILL <3