Chapter 20

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 20:

SUNGYEOL’S POV

Woahh…. *gulp* wwooooooaaahhhhh… everything’s spinning. And colorful… OOOOOOooooo~ and blurry…

I feel so free. Like I can do anything, fly, jump, you  name it. I like this feeling. I feel so—

“—drunk.”

“Eh?” I looked at Woohyun incredulously.

“I said, I think you’re drunk bro.”

I shake my head at him and waved my free hand in the air. “Nonsense! I haven’t felt better in ages!”

“Dude, we had a guys’ night last week too.” Dongwoo said as he gulped the remainder of his drink.

I don’t get what all the fuss is about. I’m feeling *hiccup* perfectly fine, even better I dare say. I shrugged them off and reached for my glass but was stopped when Woohyun slapped my hand away.

“Yeol, I seriously don’t think you should get too drunk tonight. Or any night for that matter…”

I flatly ignored him and went for my drink again. But Dongwoo, who was surprisingly still a bit sober questioned.

“Why not? He never had a problem with it before.”

“Bora noona said that if he comes back home drunk and with a girl wrapped in his arms again. She’ll convince her mom and dad to wed him up to some weird heiress of a company their associated with.” The almighty sober Woohyun said straightforwardly and he still drank some more alcohol. I bet he drank as much as I did, but I don’t get how he’s still like that.

“Hahahahahaha~ duuuuuuuuuuuuuddeeeeeeeee… You’re so screwwwwwwweeeedddddd…” The dino sang out then laughed his hysterical laugh, proving that he was now drunk as well. I stare at him as he laughed, it was so weird. Yet you could literally laugh for hours just looking at him laughing.

“Hahahahaha… That’s right hyung! Wait— why am I screwed?”

“I think —hahahah— because you’ll get hitched up if you come home with a girl— hahahaha!” I shake my head to muster up something to say back but end up opening my mouth and closing it again like a fish.

“That’s it, I’m taking you home Dongwoo.” Woohyun said standing up and brushing clean his clothes.

“WAIT! But what if Yeol comes home with a girl but it’s his girlfriend?!?” the intoxicated dinosaur yelled out.

“Shush it Dongwoo! You’re gonna wake the dead people!” I pointed at the semi-conscious people on the other seats and tables. I saw Woohyun facepalm himself and drag Dongwoo up holding his right arm.

“Yeol, we’ll get going now. You better go home as well.” He was about to turn and leave but looked at me again. “And don’t even try pick up a girl on your way” he sent a final glare at me and took Dongwoo away to his car.

I shrugged him off and order another drink for myself. This is going to be a good night~

 

HYORIN’S POV

“Unnie. This is absolutely ridiculous.” Soyou impatiently said while she was changing in the staffs’ dressing room.“I don’t know you would even make me do this unnie..”

“Oh, shut it. Please Soyou, I need you. I need to see him again!” I fixed my hair as I waited for her to put on the spare uniform the club had at the dressing room. I wasn’t breaking the rules at all, I mean they’ll hardly know that she doesn’t work here.

“Fine. But unnie, this thing is a little too small for me…”

“Huh, what do you mean?” last time I checked she had the same size and the uniform they had here. I even double checked it yesterday to be sure! “Lemme see, come out here for a sec.”

Shortly I heard her exhale roughly and exited the changing room. I gaped at her as this was the first time she looked so… y!

“Omo! What do you mean? You look so hot and cut at the same time!” I eagerly jumped up and down, also praising myself for making her do this.

“I feel so exposed..” I saw her rub one of her slightly tanned bare arms.  I raised an eyebrow and looked at her again. The uniform was sailor-themed tonight and her uniform consisted of a cute red tube with 3 prominent stripes on the top and a white mini-short which exposed some of her toned stomach. To top off the outfit there was the standard red high heels each waitress here sports.

“Are you kidding me, you look fine! You should be lucky you have that, look at my uniform..” I swirled around in front of her showcasing my white and red jumpsuit type clothing.

“But unnie, you work it!” I shake my head at her, amused and pushed her out of the employee’s rooms.

“Enough chit-chat, I have a boy to find!” She just rolled her eyes at me and walked off.

WOOHYUN~AH! Where are you?!

 

SOYOU’S POV

I walked around the crowded place trying to be invisible but to no avail. People here just seem to notice me more than usual, whistling and winking at me whenever they had the chance. I mentally barfed at how disgusting they acted.

“Hey! You, come here!” I winced at the booming voice calling for me.  Slowly I turned around to face the loud person and walked towards him.

“Yes?”

“Take young master home, don’t worry he has his own driver so just him— wait are you new here?” the guy, I’m assuming also works here, suddenly notice my new face in the club.

Unable to answer anything because I’m scared he might figure out I’m lying, I just nod at him mutely widening my eyes while I’m at it.

“Ah, good, ok. He’s over by the second floor be sure not to cause any ruckus, got it?”

Ok, I don’t know who the heck this ‘young master’ is but he better be over 18 to even step foot in this place. I dragged my sleep deprived self over to the second floor to bring this guys home. And hopefully nothing bad will happen. Hopefully.

 

AUTHOR-NIM’S POV

Hyorin looked everywhere, literally everywhere for any traces of him. She even asked some of the male staff to check the bathrooms, but to no avail. Woohyun wasn’t in the club at all. Defeated, she sat by a table on the second floor. Not many people where there since they were all too busy enjoying themselves on the lower area.

“This is hopeless… *sigh* I wonder where Soyou is..” speaking of which, Soyou was busy at the other side of the floor having certain problems of her own.

“Y-Yah? Sir? Yahhh!” She shook the guy awake but nothing happened. He was extremely drunk and you can tell that he is meters away. Soyou held her breath the whole time trying not to take in too much of the foul smelling air around him.

The guy suddenly whipped his head up and lazily stared at her before pouting at Soyou in a childish way. “WHY ARE YOU ‘YAAAH’-ing MWEH?”

Soyou took a step back and fanned her face for the stench of alcohol was too strong for her nose. “I-I’m here to you home idiot… *cough*” she informally answered back. Not caring at all since she didn’t even work there in the first place.

“I’m not an idiot, you’re the idiot!”

“Listen dude—“

“The name’s Sungyeol..”

“Ok, Sungyeol, where’s your car so we can just get this over with.”

“Why should I tell you where it is I don’t eve—*hiccup* —know who you are..” Sungyeol who managed to get some sobriety questioned back.

“I’m just someone who has a job to do. Now let’s go.” Soyou impatiently tapped her foot as he stood up to face her. It turns out that he was much taller than her in comparison. He leaned in to her too close for comfort and stared at her.

“Y’know you look painfully familiar. Have we met before?”

“Uhh.. no..”

Sungyeol smirked and leaned closer. “Then it must be in my dreams, guess they do come true.”

Soyou rubbed her forehead tiredly. “I don’t have time for this right now. So just stop with the— Woahhh!”

Sungyeol who, while she was talking just grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him and made their way downstairs. Hyorin who managed to get a glimpse of the action sat wide eyed at what she saw.

“S-Soyou?!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I waited so long to post this part ^~^ What will happen to Soyou with drunken Sungyeol? Hmmmm~

 

@BabyBlueeLOVE: Thank you~! :D Enjoy reading^^ 
@sapphire_flower: REALLY? OwO Mine too! :> Kekeke~ <3 Ohohoh, that's not going to be the only reason XD

 

Welcome seojjang & cjp1217 ~!!!

 

Thank you so much for commenting~!