Chapter 7

I Choose To Love You

Back for the 7th Chapter ^^

Sooo fair warning~ This is going to be a Bora chappie~ So Bora biased readers may or may not like it XD

LOL~! Anyway, the following chapters will probably about the Lee's for now ^^

@CatAttack1020: LOL~! yepp, that nasteh bug xD I wanted to add pics but I-COULDN'T-FIND-ANY jhdscoslv /kills le internet/ that would've been better. I love that Blob <3 He definitely is *nods* =w=b

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7:

 

BORA’S POV

Singapore

“Miss, I have two sets of documents from your parents sent over and wanted you to read through while you are here…”

One of my escorts informed me when I landed in Singapore. I nodded slightly and took the envelopes from his hand, one of them had our company’s standard seal on the opening and the other was just a regular manila folder. I saved my curiousity for later and gripped the two folders as I walked briskly towards the airport exit with my six-inch stilettos clicking as I walk and my personal bodyguard to take care of my luggage following me a few steps behind.

“May I see your passport ma’am?” A woman working in the airport requested just as I reached the sliding door which was what let the people in first and business class out of the airport.

“Here,” My bodyguard, Lisa, handed her both mine and hers to be confirmed by the airport attendant. Lisa isn't korean, she's born and trained in America and was hired by my dad to guard me through everything. I'm partly alright with that since we're pretty close anyway. The woman returned our passports once they were alright and faced to smile at me.

“Thank you and have a wonderful time in Singapore~” she then bowed and showed me the way out.

Once those big glass sliding doors opened the sun temporary blinded me with its intense light. Lisa, from behind me, then handed me my Gucci shades to protect my eyes from the sun. “Your shades ma’am” my blonde assistant called out.

“Thanks~” I smiled at her and went on my way to our limo which was awaiting my arrival.

 

(Let's just pretend this is their's for the sake of the fan fic, ayt?)

While on my way to the hotel I’ll be staying in, or should I say one of the many hotels we own here, I decided to check on my brothers who were doing there punishment for the crime they did this morning.

Seriously, how could an imaginary bug cause all that mess!? *beep* *beep* I got a message from Mr. Kim, saying the boys have scarfed down all their food and we’re ready to clean the dining room. That was pretty quick, owh well, I sent a quick reply to him that he should lead them there and tell them to put on the cleaning clothes I picked out. 

Pfftt--- LOL~! I can't wait.

Whilst I was waiting for his response I looked out the window to see a glimpse of Singapore. “Ahhh..” I let out a contented sigh; it’s been a while since I last came here. I kind of miss it. The scenery, the air, the completely different atmosphere it has compared to the one back home. It's refreshing but just as I was enjoying myself, I received a message that said the boys have changed into their outfits and are currently arguing. Ok, time for me to take a look =w=...

...

"AHAHAHAHA~! Oh my gyu, I really nailed it this time.” I laughed aloud to myself as I watched Sungjong and Sungyeol argue about what they’re wearing.

“NOONA! I look the best right?!” Sungyeol shouted so loudly I had to decrease the volume of the device to be able to hear properly. “No.” I quickly replied. Although he did look good in it, someone else clearly outshined him. Just then Sungjong bragged his win to his hyung.

“It isn’t you either Jonggie~” I cleared out for him, I wouldn’t want him getting the wrong idea, though he looked much better than what I hoped for. O_O Like seriously Sungjong looks... wow, but at that moment Lisa informed me that we were nearing the hotel and that I needed to get ready. I quickly bid the boys off to work and turned off the device.

Outside numerous reporters were lined up at the entrance of our hotel, all armed with DXLRs and cameras ready to stalk the every move of Korea’s well known heiress. Gosh, this job is hard T^T

I took a long deep breath and stepped out of the vehicle and almost instantly flashes of light erupted from the reporters. I blocked the light with my left hand and tried to put on my best ‘busy-but-will-smile’ face for the cameras as I hastily made my way to the hotel leaving my bodyguard to take care of my luggage.

Poor Lisaaaaaa~ T^T

 

~~~ In my room ~~~

 

“Aishh, michigesso..” I breathed out as I lay down on my bed in my floor on our family owned hotel. I stayed completely immobile as my assistant loaded my clothes in my closet sorting out all the prepared outfits for the next few days. Since I’ll be staying in Singapore for a while. I stared completely bored at the ceiling, Lisa kept quiet though, like she always is, it’s not that she’s not suppose to talk but she’s just naturally a silent person. Unlike me who can practically go on for hours talking about stuff that have or haven’t any connection with each other. But hey, opposites attract.

She finished doing her job and spoke up breaking me from my thought. “Ma’am, your clothes are done and dinner is ready, all you have to do is call room service to bring it up” she smiled and waved at me which usually meant ‘I’ll be in my room now’ I nodded and thanked her before returning to my motionless self when I remembered that my parents sent me documents to read. Mooooaaaaarr work ==" I thought I came here for a vacation ... and checking if the hotel branches are doing alright.

I glanced at the clock on my wall and remembered that the boys must be done cleaning the mess they did by now, so I called Mr. Kim to let them go and also informed them that they are free.

See how forgiving I am. Sheeesshhh.

Afterwards, I quickly grabbed both the folders and sat on my bed with one leg folded and the other one hanging off the bed. I decided to read the contents of the envelope which had our family’s seal first since it might give more information to what is inside the second one. It’s usually like that. One time my brothers and I received documents such as these, but read them in the wrong order. So naturally it created an issue between us because we could decipher why our parents would send such a document but went Sungjong reminded us that there was another folder we’ve yet to open. We quickly ripped it open only to find the explanation to the second document clearly written in black on the paper. Boy, did we feel stupid and not to mention panicked for a good 10 minutes then calming down to listen to Jonggie. 

“Hmm… let’s see…. Pocket money... Credit cards… Important dates…” I skimmed through the paper reading all the usual things. How much pocket money each one of us got, important dinners and parties we need to attend all standard stuff, but as I neared the end, I read something my dad wouldn’t usually write…

 

I know you’re against this ever since the beginning but please just read through the proposal Bora. Be understanding and think about it before you disagree.

Sincerely, Dad

 

After re-reading it a third time to be sure I wasn’t hallucinating, I quickly fumbled with the string of the second folder. I don't like what I see.

 

Kang-Lee Merger Contract

(Marriage Proposal)

Between Lee Bora (daughter of Lee Sanghyuk, owner of Lee Industries) and Kang Minhyuk (son of Kang Daesung, owner of Kang Corporation) …

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P kill me B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P 

*_* No Mercy is just asdfghkl;

I think I'm gonna faint.

wait, no i have to watch their perf again!

akjshdxwcjc but Youngjae is..

omfg this derp ajskchjdislvkcjswck

I'm so sorry for spazzing... I ruined the suspensful moment thur T^T lolz