Chapter 28

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 28:

DAEHYUN'S POV

I sat up on my unshared bed and yawned loudly waking my body from its I-think-it-was-about-5-hours of sleep. I woke up especially early, of course my first free day out of school. Yes. I, Jung Daehyun is finally done with school with the drama, the teachers and the bullies. I wasn't really a fighter but I've had my fair share of brawls and beatings. I was also one of the very few 'normal' people here. I don't do drugs or constantly crave ual . Pssh, personally I think it's a waste of precious time. If you take a look at the guys my age most of them are either soon-to-be fathers or a raging case of wacko in the highest degree. At least my generation managed to cough up some decent ones.

I walked off to the kitchen and sat myself down on a chair before proceeding to scarf down my breakfast that my mom probably prepared before she left. What do I need to do now, I got no school to worry about, my clothes are all packed, the idiot I'm travelling with is probably ready as ever too... guess that leaves nothing but the sappy sad goodbyes and tearful partings. *sigh* I wonder what Soyou noona had to deal with when she was leaving? 

"Well someone's up early n' eating my breakfast" Soojung walked out of our room rubbing her eyes and sitting across me.

"I don't recall seeing your name on it" I say eating some eggs.

"You never look before you eat anyways" she says while pulling the plate away from me and began eating off it. I frown at her and stood up to get myself a glass of water.

"Oppa..?" 

"What?" 

"Do you have any plans today?" I heard her mumble through her mouthful of rice. I sat back down and looked at her weirdly before replying.

"No, not really.." I sip on my water not breaking my eye contact with her.

"I wanna hang out with you today." ..and I just showered her with the water in my mouth.

"MWOOOOYA!" she screames out after being sprinkles with water.

"euckk! .. ehem, I mean, WHAT?" I say more cohorently.

"I said I wanna hang out with you.. Aissh eww.." she disgustedly wipes her face with the back of her hand before glaring at me.

"Uhm... erhmm... s-sure?" she looks at me unimpressed with my answer and just proceeds to walk out.

"Just finish eating you fatty." Ok, she's back to normal.

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

"I DO NOT, WILL NOT, SHALL NOT WEAR THAT PINK BOUNCY THING ON MY HEAD" Daehyun oppa protested behind his mask.

"C'MON! NO ONE NOTICES YOU WITH THAT MASK ON ANYWAY!" I urged on before focibly putting on the cute pink headband on his head. It had two cute bunny ears on them and looked absolutely precious! Well, at least it'll make him look a little better. 

"NO! GET IT OFF M—"

"OOHH! LET'S GET SOME ICE CREAM!"

"OH, ICE CREAM WHERE?" Both of us bolted to the ice cream truck like lightning, avoiding as many people who got in our way as possible/ None of them really bothered us. They were probably used to us being like this anyways. I mean we live in a small town so I'm pretty sure you would meet the same person at least twice a week.

"AHJUSSHI!" I yell out at the kind man who always serves us ice cream.

"Ah, Soojung. Come for your usual?"

"HEY! I'M HERE TOO~!" Oppa narrowed his eyes at the laughing ice cream man.

"Aren't you a little old for ice cream?"

"I AM NOT OLD =.=" he argued whilst crossing his arms. The ahjussi laughed and handed us our ice creams.

"Well aren't you done with school? I heard your going to Seoul.." 

"Yeah ** tonight *slurp* with Babo **" he let out whilst savouring the sweet dessert. The old man chuckled and ruffled his hair, which he didn't pay attention at all to.

"Really? I'm glad you and Youngjae are going because..." Then the talk continued. Everytime the moving thing would pop up every grown up would talk to him about his resposibilities or good jobs or whatever. I'm makes me feel depressed somehow. Don't they have any compassion for the one sibling that's going to be left behind? The last child of the Jung family that probably wont go to Seoul? Or the maknae that her beloved Unnie and Oppa had to leave because they had to work?

I didn't like it at all. I stare sadly at the ground, they were still going at it. I don't bother fake paying attention anymore. I dragged him out so we can have fun.. at least try to and forget all about him leaving. But apparently no agrees with me. I roll my eyes and walk away from the old man and my still eating brother and carelessly threw my ice cream in the trash can. 

I walk towards the town playground and sat myself down on a swing. I loved this place, it was where we always would play when we were kids. There by the slide was where Soyou unnie and Daehyun oppa both got matching scars from sliding down the wrong way and there by the see-saw was where me and oppa both vomitted from see-sawing too fast. I smiled at the large tree in the middle of the wide sand pit, and that's where all three of us camped out before freezing and heading back home. 

After a while I decide to give up hope of hanging out with Daehyun oppa, since he is obviously busy with more things. As I was about to stand up I felt a strong push from behind me swinging me high.

"AHHHHHH!" 

"You think you could leave without me, huh?" I heard oppa smirk from behind me as he pushed me higher.

"Oppa! Ahhhh!" 

"Didn't you say we're hanging out today? Why'd you leave me then?"

"P-put me down first!" I complained at him gripping onto the swing.

"And you seeing me in this headband? No way!"

"OPPAAA~!" Slowly I enjoyed having him there, he laughed as I kept shrieking whenever he would push me higher.

I chased him around the swing set before sitting down on the ground to rest.

"I'm taking a picture of you in that headband.."

"What? Why?!"

"I'm sending it to unnie" 

"NO!"

"Why not?!"

"It's girly and cheesy—" *click*  ignoring his protest I snapped a picture of him looking enraged with the bunny headband on and his mask off. Together we spent our time at the playground teasing and joking aorund like the good old times. We even earned our own matching scars, I guess this wasn't so bad after all.

 

SUNGGYU'S POV

I walk around in the more concealed part of the mansion's garden. I often come here to think and meditate or just get away from Yeol or Jong, neither of them hardly come here anyways. I've been thinking a lot since yesterday. I don't know why but I found it mind-boggling to look at Yeol and Soyou's relationship. I was almost positively convinve Soyou didn't like Sungyeol at all but then I saw them at the park, being together and enjoying time with each other. It looked so real, too real actually. But if what I heard still stands, all that I saw was an act. Everything, from her tears to their laughs. I shook my head trying to clear my mind but to no success it's confusing. They're confusing.

Could it be Soyou didn't love Sungyeol at all?

But she looked so happy with him, and .. in love. It goes the same with my brother. He does take out lots of girls before have fun with them, love them for a while them leave them for a new one, then why couldn't he do the same to her? I crouched down in deep thought, I didn't want to think about it anymore. But something was just irking in my brain about it. I just happened to over-hear them talking about something that wasn't suppose to be meant for other than their ears.

I look at the flowers around the area and smiled a bit, they remind me of someone. Someone I missed a lot. She loved flowers, and enjoying picking them too. She always looked so cute when she would smell them and show them to me to sniff as well, but.. she's gone now and she'll never come back to me again. When I was little I used to have dreams of her running back to me holding a bunch of her favorite flowers that she just picked and would urge to smell them, but whenever I leaned in to do so she would fade away. She would disappear like mist and her flowers would just fall onto the ground lifelessly without them in her hold.

I picked a single carnation and held in carefully between my fingers, as if it would shatter like glass under my touch.

"I miss you.."


Chapter 28^^ I think it's a bit sad (?) Ehehe, dun worry next chapter will hopfully be happier x_x who do you think Gyu geegee is missing? 

@sapphire_flower: YUSHH~! :D Really! really~! I'm looking forward to posting it as well~! Dun worry, I'm looking forward to it as well :3 Ohoh, sneaky hamster~ Yesh, they are ;3

@seojjang: Gyu geegee~! Neh, way more interesting that he knows XD

@iamKcBangs: I will^^ aww, thanks <3 I wanna hurry with the dram-ish parts so I can write the sweet fluffy romatic parts already! XD

@BabyBlueeeLOVE: :D Kekeke~ your vote plus my vote equals = 1,000,001 votes for SoGyu kiss OuOb

 

Author rant: B.A.P'S GOODBYE STAGE T^T asdjbnslckns NO MORE NO MERCY -creys- ....

...

..

Oh well they're coming back next week. XD LOL "CRASH"

I wonder how it's like? CRASH-RIOR! CRASH CRASH FOLLOW ME! NO NO NO NO CRASH-Y! ≧ω≦

 

 

EVERYONE HERE IS SO NICE~ <3