Chapter 21

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 21:

( It's suppose to be more crowded than this xD )

 

SOYOU’S POV

Everything’s so messy. So crowded, I feel like I’m being squished. But there’s one thing keeping me upright and still moving, the idiot that held onto my wrist. He dragged me all the way down to the dance floor and suddenly lost all power amongst the numerous people dancing and grinding against each other.

“Y-yah! Where are you?!” I looked about the small provided space I had but it wasn’t enough to see anything. Aissh, why did he let go? Suddenly I was pulled out of my panic and towards a random stranger.

“Who are you!?”

“I’ll be your guy for tonight baby~” and with that he danced so close to me. I never felt so invaded in my life. I pushed him away but he just kept getting closer until he harshly took my wrists and held them up.

“Ok you don’t want me to be nice? I can do that..” He grinned wickedly at me before pursuing to drag me out. I tried so hard to get him to let go of me but to no avail. Someone help me! Can’t they see I’m being harassed?

He brought me outside the club but before he could do anything a fist went flying to the man’s face knocking him away from me. I scrambled in my place before being pulled towards something fairly warm. I unknowingly wrapped my arms around it for protection.

“I seriously can’t believe you’d run away with my girl.” Sneered a familiar voice to the man on the floor.

“Dude, what’s your deal! I saw her first!”

“Here’s my deal. Scram or I have you banned? Waddya say?” the voice growled out again.

“Who are you to do— Y-young master-nim! Uhhhmm.. S-Sorry! I’m so sorry sir.. I-I didn’t know t-that it was you…” the man said a little weaker and scared.

“Tchh, typical. Get the hell away from me and my girl.”

“Y-yes sir!” I heard some shuffling noises and quick steps descending farther away from me.

After a few seconds I just stayed there. Paralyzed, possibly shaking clutching dearly whoever saved me. I was snapped back to reality when the voice spoke up again.

“Miss me?” a small chuckle erupted from the person.

I quickly let go and looked up to find him smirking happily at me. Sungyeol.

 

AUTHOR-NIM’S POV

Soyou glared at the obnoxious brunette sitting across her with pure annoyance for he hasn’t stopped bugging her for the past 5 minutes.

“Just admit it, you were happy I rescued you~”

“No.”

“You liked hugging me, didn’t cha?”

“Ugh, no!”

“Just stop and admit you like me~”

“For the love of silence, no!” Soyou rubbed her forehead as she stared at his relaxed self. She wondered how he could get sober so quickly, when earlier he was a hiccupping, slurry talking mess.  She covered her eyes with her hand and rested them for a while. A few more moments passed and silence enveloped them, Soyou curiously peeked through her fingers to find out why the boy finally shut up.

He passed out on the limo’s dark leather seat in a particularly uncomfortable position. Soyou sighed as he stood up from her seat and took the nearest one next to him. He reminded her of Daehyun. He would often sleep in positions like that and Soyou would every time be there to make sure his neck or back wouldn’t hurt when he woke up. Apparently she couldn’t change her habit. She let out a shaky sigh and gently directed his unconscious head to her free shoulder.  A gentle nudge of her fingers and his head fell on the edge of bare shoulder.

She shook her head slightly as to why she was even doing this anyway. So to pass the time she stared at the plush carpeted floor of the limousine until she herself was overtaken by her tiredness, being up at 6am and working non-stop until now.

There they sat head-on-head-on-shoulder sleeping peacefully neither of them noticing the wise eyes of the driver watching them from time to time and overhearing their whole conversation. He smiled as he checked his mirror again; Mr. Kim chuckled to himself as he found them adorable to watch.

 

------------------ Meanwhile back in the club -------------------

 

“JUNG SOYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!” Hyorin’s powerful voice echoed across the whole club. She is frantically looking for her dongsaeng everywhere. After seeing her being hauled away by a mysterious tall man, she immediately went on unnie-mode.

“YAH! JUNG SOYOU, WHERE ARE YOU!?” she called again, not caring at all at the stares she was receiving. She just lost her dongsaeng because of her foolish attempt to find Woohyun again.

“JUNG SO— mppffhhasshhs” was clamped shut by a hand.

“Miss, I’ll help you look for her if you please stop shouting.” Hyorin widened her eyes at the voice and quickly turned around to be face-to-face with the man she’s been looking for in the first place.

“Why, nice to see you again Hyorin-ssi.” Woohyun smiled playfully at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^~^ Chapter 21 for y'all :D 

Finally Sungyeol and Soyou met! aigoo~ XD

 

@sapphire_flower:

  That makes me so happy knowing you liked what I wrote TuT.. No sweety, you're awesome at it as well! I'm actually worried that it's too slow for you guys ._. Ehehehe~ OuOb

@iamKcbangs: Thank you! T^T that's so nice~! <3

 

Hiya iamKcBangs~!

 

Do you guys miss Daehyunnie?

Please continue commenting <3!