Chapter 3

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 3:

DAEHYUN’S POV

I rubbed the back of my neck and stared angrily at our maknae. Aissh… I could untangle us myself. I mean, yeah sure, I just needed time though, but I certainly can. My eyes then darted to the clock where it showed it was close to 2pm already and reminded myself that we needed to get ready for our afternoon classes.

“Oh my God, guys we need to get moving or we’ll be late for class!” Noona half reminded, half scolded us as she darted to our room to get dressed.

“Hey! I was gonna say that” I weakly protested but was then ignored probably due to the fact that she couldn’t hear me.

“Hahaha, better luck next time” My sister teased as she followed Noona inside the room to get dressed too, leaving me on the living room floor all by myself.

Now I have to wait until they’re done… *sigh* might as well explain why we go to afternoon classes. Well, since we couldn’t afford to pay for all our tuitions we signed up for special classes during the afternoon. There they would teach us basically the same things they teach in normal high school classes, so there isn’t much difference.

Many people often make fun and bully those in the special classes since they always classified us as a lower link, someone inferior to them.

I like it better though, there are less people and these people are not the snobby high-class types since they all have some sort of financial problems or were just not the social type. Not that I have a problem with them anyway. I met some good guys, like Zelo and Jongup... and encountered a nuisance by the name of Youngjae..pssh, know-it-all. I’m better off with the younger two and I have enough problems from my sisters.

Ok enough of my social life. I have a better relationship with food anyway~

My siblings and I attended different classes, Krytstal’s a freshman, I’m a sophomore and Soyou noona’s a junior. Funny thing about our special classes they provide a finishing school even though the actual high school doesn’t.. So I’m not sure if that’s something to be proud of or what…

 

~~~~~ On the way to class ~~~~~

 

“You guys took too long..” I complained through my mask as I fiddled with my tie, which I didn't get to pay much attention to since we were going to run late if we stay at home longer.

“Well you weren’t moving at all.. You were just staring at what… the clock?” My dearest sister put the blame on me now. How I love her so... *insert generous amount of sarcasm here*

“Yah, guys enough, we’re all late now, so zip it and walk.” Noona told us as she fixed my tie for me while walking.

         

I stared at her, her golden brown wavy hair that was tied up in a messy bun, her wide almond-shaped eyes and the caring expression she always had on when it comes to me and Krystal. She stepped back once done with my tie.

I’ve always admired her though, but not in a loving way, eww~ no.

She’s more of a role model for me. I mean, she was beaten up pretty badly when we got her, she couldn’t remember anything and yet she still is happy and cares an awful lot for this family. No matter how messed up we are.

I even recalled her telling me her deepest secrets and dreams one night. She said she wanted to finish high school and attend the finishing school as well, then afterwards she’ll move to Seoul where she’ll do whatever she can to be able to earn money. When she finally earned enough, she’ll buy us a new house in Seoul and move all of us there. I actually smiled when she said that. She said she wouldn’t let us go through it all again. Not having enough to eat sometimes, not being to pay the rent, and not getting the correct education.

She didn’t like it, haha, and her face when she said that was so deadly serious it was almost funny.

 

I watched as my sisters walked arm in arm towards the school mumbling nonsense and incoherent words and phrases that only humans in their species can understand.

 

Girls...

 

And with that I adjusted my mask and went on my way to my class leaving the two, creating a commotion in the hallway.

SOYOU’S POV

I bid good-bye to Krystal when we passed by her class and went on to find mine. I walked happily until I saw the time on my watch. I gripped my books and walked faster dreading to be late… But in my rush I bumped into someone, someone who doesn’t attend special classes.

“YAH! Watch it you nerd!” the person I bumped into squeaked and stepped back to fix her primped up and teased hair.  She was obviously the leader of the group, since she was the one leading the way and the one wearing the most products on her face.

“M-mianhe..” I managed to let out as I tried to squeeze myself out the clique’s way. Uh-oh... this is so not going well for me.

“What? That’s it?” one with the way-to-yellow-to-be-blonde hair asked, as she popped her head from the far left of the group so that her question can reach me and the leader. I blinked at her and mistaken her for the Sun's smaller and more vibrant twin.

“You deserve better than that unnie~ah” The girl with insanely long neon green nails commented, flashing a dorky smirk towards me as she tempts her. Ok, now she looks like a dinosaur.

These comments obviously had a big effect on their leader. “You’re right.” The flame-haired girl then gripped my hair with her talons she calls nails causing me to lose my grip on my books, letting them fall in the hallway’s tiled floor.

“You’re saying sorry the way, I want you to.” And with that she pulled me harshly outside the school premises with her gang snickering and gossiping as they followed after us...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My third update^^

Wow, I'm on a role OuOb

@CatAttack1020: Really? really? Aww thank you so much. That makes me feel a whole lot better :D Yeah, and her life isn't too good either but hey, she's got Daehyun and Krystal anyway ^~^ Thank you~!

Please comment and subscribe~!

Sometimes I feel like Hoya with all the purple I use =3=