::Welccome to Seoul::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uxlAvCM3Ro

::Welcome to Seoul::

 “Wow!” Xue Fang shouted out as they left the plan area and headed for luggage. “We’re really here! Li isn’t it amazing?!” She asked as she turned around to face the guys.

Li laughed. “Xue Fang were in the airport still. They look the same everywhere don’t they? I don’t see much of a difference.” He said as he shook his head. “You’re so childish.”

She stuck her tongue out at him. Kris laughed as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close he pointed ahead of them. She looked up at him confused by his actions.

“You’re so excited I fear my surprise will seem very minor.”

“What surprise.”

“Look.”

Her gaze followed his finger, a group of boys waved in their direction. They held up a sign that read “WELCOME BACK FROM CHINA!!! <3”. Xue Fang looked at Kris and then back at the boys.

“Go on ahead, we’ll get the bags. You should meet the rest of my friends.” He said as he pushed her along.

“But gege---“ She tried to protest by the boys walked over faster than expected, when she looked back Kris and the others were gone. “Kris!”

“Kris wasn’t lying, he really did bring a girl along!”

“She’s pretty huh hyung?”

“Not better than my girlfriend. She’s close though.”

“Calm down everyone, you’re scaring her.” One said as he stepped forward. “I’m Suho.” He said calmly with an extended hand. “You must be the famous Xue Fang Kris talked about.” Suho said with a smile.

“Yeah.” Xue Fang said slightly nervous as she shook his hand. “You’re friends are?”

“In order standing in front of you they are Sehun, Kai, DO, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. We’re all Kris, Xiumin, Lu Han, Tao, Lay, and Chen’s friends from here in Korea.”

“You speak such good Korean, how long have you known the language?”

“Since I was three.” Xue Fang said proudly. “Where I come from we are taught eight different languages. I slacked off a bit in class though so I’m only fluent in five.”

“Only fluent in five? You say that like it’s not something big.” DO said as he grinned. “What languages are those give aside from Korean and Chinese that is.”

“I speak fluent English, Spanish, and Japanese.” She said with a grin.

“Say something in English.” Kai challenged.

“Last year during a one day trip to America with my teacher I met President Barak Obama. He was a very intelligent man to speak with and I was able to learn a lot about their country in such a short time from one conversation with him.” She said perfectly.

The boys starred at her blankly. She laughed and rubbed the back of her head nervously.

“Was that too much?”

“Amazing!” Sehun said as he clapped. “You sounded just like an American, how do you lose your accent so easy?” He wandered.

“Don’t ask her so many questions guys!” Chanyeol said as he laughed. “She’s here to relax, not to speak so many different languages to you guys.” He clapped his hands. “Very impressive Xue Fang, we hope you enjoy your time here in Korea with us!”

“I’m sure I will Chanyeol.” She said with a smile before bowing. “It is an honor to meet you all and thank you for allowing me to spend time with you all. It must have been shocking to hear I would be coming when you all planned to spend alone time with Master Lu Han and his friends.”

“Master Lu Han? Kris told us you and him had a very interesting relationship.” Baekhyun said as he blinked at her a few times. “You two aren’t dating or anything are you?”

“No…why?”

“You’re too cute for our Lu Han. How about we go out?” Baekhyun said with a grin.

“Hands off!” Lu Han and Li said in unison as they pulled him away from Xue Fang.

Laughing Baekyun winked her way. “Looks like we’ll have to give it a shot some other time, your body guards don’t seem to like the idea.”

Kris laughed as he walked over to Suho. “So did you get a van or are we taking cabs?”

“Van, it’ll be crowded but your used to it.” He said as he motioned for the group to follow him. “We’ll drop the things off at my house and then we’ll take a stop on our first adventure.” He looked Xue Fang’s way with a wink. “I have a feeling you’ll like your first stop here.”

“I call the seat next to Xue Fang!” Tao shouted out as he grabbed her hand.

“Me too!” Sehun said as he grabbed her other hand and they led her away.

“I want to sit next to her!” Li shouted out, his words went unheard. “These kids have no manners…”

Kris laughed. “You’ll be fighting for her attention the whole time here.” He warned. “I’d advise you two to stay very close.” Kris laughed as he walked away with Suho.

Li gave a defeated sigh. “I get the feeling that all of you humans are going to get in my way.” He mumbled as he looked at Lu Han. “Guess that means it’s me and you sitting next to each other huh?” He asked.

“No chance!” Lu Han said as he grabbed his bags. “I’m sitting by Kai and Xiumin.” He said as he shrugged. “Guess you’re on your own.”

“Lu Han, I thought we were somewhat friends!” Li shouted out to him, people looked at him. “This .” He said as he grabbed his bags and followed behind the group. “Lady Aphrodite, why couldn’t you make something up to keep her in Korea?”

The angel Kris met with before stood in a crowd full of people unnoticed, he watched the group leave the airport he looked at the hour glass in his hand. “Enjoy your visit while you can Xue Fang. Time is almost out.” He said before putting it away and slowly walking off.

**************************************

Xue Fang smiled as she looked at Suho’s house, once inside she looked around in awe. Suho smiled as he walked out in front of her and put his hands out.

“Welcome to my home Xue Fang, Li. Make yourselves at home during your stay, you can call for the maids if you need anything.”

“Maids?” Li said as he looked at Kris. “Exactly what is it that your friend over here does?” He whispered.

“Suho’s family is in the business field. He’s in the process of taking over for his father when he retires.” Kris said proudly. “I’d like to point out that he’s really smart along with that nice smile of his.”

Suho laughed. “Thank you Kris but I’m really not that special enough for such praise.” He said. “If you guys would like to leave your bags here they will take them to your rooms and we can get headed to our destination.”

“Where exactly are we going?”

“Lotte World!” Tao and Sehun shouted out in joy.

“Lotte World?”

*****************************************************************

“LET’S GO ON THIS ONE FIRST!” Xue Fang shouted as she pointed to the ride up ahead, her eyes went to the left and she grinned. “No I want to go on that one instead! Or that one!” She shouted once more as she pointed to the right.

“Just pick one already.” Lu Han said with a smile. “You have so much time to try out the different ones.” He commented, putting his hands on her shoulders he held her down to prevent her from bobbing. “You’re causing attention to us.”

“Sorry!” She said finally standing still. I’m just so excited to be here, looks like loads of fun!” Her eyes landed on a kid who stood by them, in her hand was fluffy, pink cotton candy. “Clouds…”

Lu Han followed her gaze and grinned. “You want some cotton candy?” He asked, she nodded and he smiled. “I’ll get you some.” He said before walking off. “Wait here for me guys.”

“While he’s getting you the candy why don’t we go on the spinning tea cups?” Tao asked with a smile. “Just me and you.”

“Don’t forget about me!” Sehun said as he ran over to them. “Let’s go guys!” He said, him and Tao pulling her away.

“But Master Lu Han said to wait for him!” Looking back at Kris her eyes begged for help. “Kris!”

“I’d rather not get in the way of those two, they can be very convincing.” He said as he laughed. “You’ll be fine, I’ll handle Lu Han’s adorable rage.” Kris promised.

“Spinning cups, spinning cups, spinning cups!” The two friends chanted leading Xue Fang away.

As the day went on Xue Fang went on the different rides with the guys. Each one wanting to ride one with her on his own. Li and Lu Han stood in the back and watched with smiles. After trying on different headbands the group decided on animal themes and bought their very own to take group pictures in. Meeting back up with the group Xue Fang, Kai and Chen let out a group laugh.

“Was if fun?” Li asked Xue Fang.

“Yeah, Kai and Chen were right about the seats.” She said as she looked up at Li. “Would you like to try it too Li?”

“I’ll go on it as well.”  Lu Han said as he walked over to them. “I just got off one with Xiumin and Baekhyun. I wanted to go on that one though.”

“No way!” D.O and Lay shouted as they grabbed her hands. “She’s going on a ride with us next isn’t that right?” D.O asked as he tugged on her hand. “Shall we go?”

“Okay.” She said as they pulled her along. “We’ll go on a ride together next Master Lu Han, Kris.” Xue Fang promised.

Lu Han sighed as he looked at Li. “She’s too cute for her own good.” He said blankly. “They’re not going to give her any time to do anything with us.”

Li nodded in agreement. “I think you’re right…”

*******************************************************

“That was so much fun!” Xue Fang shouted as the group entered Suho’s house. “Sorry I didn’t get a chance to go on a ride with you guys.” She said as she faced Li and Lu Han, both boys wore a pout. “I didn’t expect to go on so many with the others.”

“But you had loads of fun didn’t you?” Baekhyun said as he walked past them. “I think you enjoyed dinner the most though.”

“Korean food is so yummy!”

“Careful, stay here to long and eat like you did tonight you might just get a bit chubby.” Xiumin joked as he headed for the stairs. “I’m turning in first guys!”

“Good night!” They all chorused.

Suho headed for the stairs as well. “I actually like that idea as well. Xue Fang you’re bunking with Lu Han, Li, Kris, and Kai! I would have given you your own room but Li complained about being separate from you. Kris and Lu Han followed suit. See you in the morning.”

Kai mumbled as he headed for the stairs. “I don’t know how I got stuck in the room with them. Li is kind of annoying when it comes to Xue Fang.” He stated.

“I heard that boy!” Li said as he followed him. “You don’t think you’re annoying as well?”

Xue Fang laughed. “You all have so much energy even though it’s so late at night.”

“You’re one to talk.” Kris said with a small chuckle. “Off to bed now meimei. You need your beauty sleep.” He said as he pushed her towards the steps. “Let’s go so I can show you around.”

Lu Han followed them to the room, after getting things situated he laid on his spot on the floor. Xue Fang starred up at the wall from her spot on the bed. Li walked into the room and yawned.

“So sleepy.” He said as he plopped down next to Xue Fang.

“What are you doing?” Kris said as he sat up from his spot.

“Sleeping.”

“Not with her you aren’t. My meimei is still pure and I’d like to keep it that way.” He said with authority. “Now you find a comfortable spot on the floor.”

“Fine!” Li said angrily as he moved to the floor. “Someone give me a pillow.”

“Shouldn’t have took too long in the shower.” Kai said as he rolled over in his spot. “First come first served.”

“But you have two!” Li complained.

“Oh well.”

Lu Han laughed, that was one of the things he loved about Kai. Xue Fang secretly dropped her pillow by him, satisfied he nodded his head to her and took the pillow. After a few minutes the room was silent, the only one not sleep was Lu Han. He sat up and looked over at Xue Fang on the bed. Grabbing his pillow he walked over to her and gently lifted her head replacing her arm with it. After tucking her in he sat down by the bed and starred at her.

“I’m so glad you had fun today Xue Fang…I’m glad to see you smile so much during your stay here.” He said as he rested his head on his arms and closed his eyes. “I promise to spend time with just you before we go back to Korea.”

Kris smiled as he looked over at the two. Closing his eyes once more he chuckled quietly to himself.