::Lu Han's Guardian Angel::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WshI9j9a_8Q

::Lu Han’s Guardian Angel::

“Mama…”

Xue Fang whispered as she turned over in her bed, she was running a small fever so Li ordered her to bed. Lu Han, sat on the window seal, Li stood against the wall and Kris sat by her bed. After picking up the cold rag that fell from her forehead Kris put it back in the bucket of water and watched her sleep. The air in the room was different, no one could put their fingers exactly on what had made it so tense and serious. All that could be heard was Xue Fang’s soft breaths.

“Thank you for tending to her Kris.” Li spoke up breaking the silence. “I’m her fiancé yet I don’t know how to do such a simple task. She’s frailer then most angels.” He pointed out as he looked at her. “She was in a better mood then expected when she returned so thank you for that Lu Han.”

“It was nothing.” Kris said as he nodded.

Lu Han nodded at Li, they didn’t like each other but could tell the other was serious about wanting her to be happy so they held somewhat of a mutual respect for the other. “Of course, it’s the least I can do for being such a jerk to her.”

“My poor meimei.” Kris said as he gently ran his hand through her hair. “I wonder what upset her so bad today, must have been the stress of Lu Han getting mad at her for no reason. What a big meanie!”

“Would you shut it?” Lu Han said to him annoyed. “She has a lot more going on then something like that.”

“Really? Like what?”

Lu Han was about to speak but then sighed. “Nothing that concerns you.”

“If you say so!” Kris said as he stood up and stretched. “Man it doesn’t seem like the rain is letting up out there. I’m going to bed, make sure you lock up when you come home!” He said to Lu Han before walking out the room with a whistle.

Li watched him leave before looking at Lu Han. “What’s the deal with that guy?”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t you ever get the feeling he’s hiding something from you?”

“No, why would I?” He asked as he sat up straight.

“His clueless-ness…it all just seems so fake.” He said as he looked at Xue Fang softly. “Sometimes he looks at her with this look in his eyes…like he’s trying so hard to hide something. Then he looks at you with this conflicted face. I don’t know I could be reading too much into things.” He said as he scratched his head. “Let’s leave her to her rest.” He said as he left the room.

Lu Han took one last glance at Xue Fang before walking off.

********************************************************************

The next morning Kris got up early to make breakfast for everyone. Xiumin sat at the table eating when Lu Han walked in and sat down as well. Lu Han looked at Xiumin and then around the room.

“Where is Kris?”

“He left to go next door and give Li some soup for Xue Fang. He said she wasn’t feeling good. He left the food on the table for you though.” Xiumin said as he stopped eating to look at Lu Han. “Is she okay?”

“Yeah, she’s fine.” Lu Han said as she smiled. “Don’t worry about her, she never stays down for too long.”

“You’re right!” Xiumin said as he laughed. “What was I worrying for? She’s always happy so she’ll get that energy back in no time! I’ll buy her a get well gift after work and give it to her before tonight. That way I won’t be waking her up from her sleep.” He determined as he shoved his food in his mouth. “Want me to put your name on the gift as well Lu Han?”

Lu Han shook his head. “Don’t worry about it, just keep your name. Xue Fang will love whatever you get I’m sure so don’t stress over the gift too much.”

“Okay!” He said as he grabbed his jacket and headed for the door. “In that case I’m leaving first, tell Kris the food was good.” He said before closing the door.

Lu Han sighed as he stood up and made his way to the bedrooms. He stopped by Kris door and put his hand on the door know. Li’s words from the other night replaying in his head.

“Don’t you ever get the feeling he’s hiding something from you? His clueless-ness…it all just seems so fake. Sometimes he looks at her with this look in his eyes…like he’s trying so hard to hide something. Then he looks at you with this conflicted face.

“Sometimes Kris has thoughts that even we aren’t allowed to know.” He said to himself in a soft tone. “What could Kris be hiding that he doesn’t want me to know though?”

 Slowly opening the door he entered Kris’s room. There were a few posters around here and there, walking over to his desk he found pictures and papers scattered around. It all had something to do with Angels and Demons. Picking up a random paper Lu Han read from it.

“A fallen angel is an angel that has been exiled or banished from, often a punishment for disobeying or rebelling against God. The best-known fallen angel is Lucifer. Lucifer rebelled and was cast out of Heaven and fell to Earth for his offense. According to some traditions, fallen angels will roam the Earth until Judgment Day, when they will be banished to Hell.”

“Interesting huh?”

“Kris.” Lu Han said as he turned around and looked at his friend.

“What are you doing going through my things Lu Han?” Kris asked calmly as he walked into the room and over to the desk. Neatly putting the papers in a stack. “Are you perhaps looking for something important?”

“No, you left the door open and I thought maybe you were home.” He lied.

“I told Xiumin to tell you I was out.” He said as he shrugged. “Well I’m home now, is there something you needed me for?”

“How is Xue Fang?”

“She woke up but she’s really tired still. Her fever hasn’t gone down at all so Li told her to get more rest. She told me to tell you she wanted to see you the next time she woke up.”

Lu Han couldn’t avoid his thoughts no more. “Why do you have all this stuff about Angels, Fallens, and Demons? I thought you didn’t believe Xue Fang and Li about all the angel stuff.”

“I didn’t because I couldn’t see. I grew curious though and decided to do some research. I still don’t think they are really angels but the information is fun to look at and read so I decided to keep it going.” Kris said honestly as he looked at Lu Han. “If you really wanted to see if I was home you wouldn’t have read my papers. So what are you really looking for Lu Lu?”

“You’re hiding something from me aren’t you? I thought we were best friends.”

“Even best friends have secrets.”

“Kris what is it that you don’t want me to know?” Lu Han asked as he gave him a sad look. “You can tell me anything you know that.”

Kris sighed as he looked at him. “What if I told you I wanted Xue Fang all to myself?” Lu Han starred at him shocked and confused. “What if I said I wanted you and Li out of the way? Would you still want to know the secret then?”

“What the hell are you saying?!” Lu Han shouted at him as he grabbed him by the shirt. “You mean to tell me----“

“Relax.” Kris said as he put his hand on top of Lu Han’s. “I was only kidding, it was a bad joke.” He moved Lu Han’s hands and smiled. “See, some secrets are better left unsaid.”

“If that’s not the case then why not tell me.”

“Because if I do tell you my secret we might not be able to stay best friends.  I just want to see you and Xiumin and even the others happy. So don’t try and get inside my mind.”

“We’ve been friends since we were kids.” He said to Kris. “Back then you told me everything. About your first love and how she was taken away from you. When the others upset you I was the first to know. What happened to that relationship? Xue Fang came and things changed.”

“You still remember about my first love huh?” Kris said with a chuckle. “She was really sweet, you would love her if you got the chance to meet her. I was going to introduce you to her but she was sick and I didn’t want to make it worse for her. I took care of her and my payment was her being taken away from me. I was treated like my kindness and my feelings didn’t matter!” His face grew sad. “You should head out now.”

Lu Han sighed as he nodded. “Kris, you’re always there for us and Xue Fang…I just wish you would let me be there for you too.” He said before he left the room. “I’ll see you later.”

Kris sighed as he fell back onto his bed. “Lu Han…why can’t you see that what I’m doing is for you? Even if it hurts me.”

**********************************************************

Lu Hun kicked at the ground as he made his way down the street. He had spent all day at work moping about Kris, and if that wasn’t the worst part Xue Fang never showed up. He tried calling her but Li kept telling him she was sleeping. With heavy shoulders and a sigh he looked up at the night sky.

“Maybe I was wrong for listening to Li and snooping through Kris’s things. Even if he is hiding something from me, as a best friend it’s my job to make sure I’m there for him when he’s ready to tell me the secret. Going through his things could have turned out much worse. People loose friends over such things.” He said as she shook his head.

“Thinking about it won’t help…I’ll go get some ice cream and relax before heading back home.”

************************************************************

Xue Fang turned over in her bed, she was sweating bad from the fever. Li walked over to her and set the cold rag on her forehead the way Kris told him too. Sitting back in the chair he rubbed his tired eyes, he had stayed up all night to keep an eye on her and didn’t get any sleep. Li picked up the book by her bedside, it was a manga.

“Pita Ten? What is she doing reading this stuff?”

“Master Lu Han…” Xue Fang whispered.

“He’s not here yet.” Li said as he turned the page. “You said his name at least three times this whole time…haven’t said mines once.” He said with a pout. “I’m the one doing all the work.”

“MASTER LU HAN LOOK OUT!!!” Xue Fang shouted as she sat up, panting she looked around the room. “Where am I.”

“Bao be!” Li said as he dropped the book and stood up. “You woke back up, jeez you’ve been asleep since Kris left early in the morning. You’re all sweaty, it’s kind of gross.” He said as he took the fallen rag and put it in the bucket. “How do you feel?”

She looked around worried, her eyes landed on Li. “Where is Master Lu Han?”

“Work I guess.” Li said as he shrugged. “Let me whip your neck and face.” She quickly stood up, almost falling Li caught her. “What are you doing Xue Fang? You’re sick, you should be up and about just yet.”

She shook her head. “I’m not the one who needs help. Master Lu Han is in trouble.” She said as she tried to leave.

Li wrapped his arms around her as they fought over her leaving the room. “He’s fine! He’s most likely at work safe and sound so why are you trying to leave so fast. If you don’t rest up you’re going to make your condition worse!” He said as he held her hands back. “Stop fighting me!”

“You don’t understand!” She shouted as she looked back at him. “He’s going to get hit by a car! I saw it!” Xue Fang shouted as she threw her head back hitting Li in the face. “I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!”

Li released her and fell back onto the bed. Xue Fang quickly ran out the door without a second thought. Li tilted his head in confusion.

“Did she predict he would be in danger back there?” He said as he thought about it. “Only someone’s Guardian can see when they will be in danger…so how can she see if she isn’t really his Guardain?” Li questioned. “, I can’t let her go out there and help him on her own!” He said as he rushed out the door.

Xue Fang moved fast down the wet street, her bare feet meeting the cold ground fast. She was dizzy and couldn’t breathe right but wasn’t focused on any of that. Scanning the area her eyes grew teary as the image of Lu Han getting hit flashed through her mind.

“MASTER LU HAN!!! MASTER LU HAN!!” She shouted out in a panic.

People starred at her, it wasn’t everyday people ran down the street in a night gown, without shoes, and calling someone Master. She stopped at a red light and looked around, spotting Lu Han crossing the street her eyes brightened. There was a screeching noise as a car came speeding down the street recklessly.

“Master Lu Han!” She shouted as she ran towards him.

Lu Han stopped walking and looked back at her, smiling he waved. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, there was a horn and he looked back to see the car headed his way. Before he could try and move soft arms wrapped around him and tackled him out of the way. Lu Han laid on the ground with his eyes closed.

*Xue Fang…* “ His lips were met with another soft pair. He slowly opened his eyes, he was surprised to see a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes staring down at him. *Who is she?* Her wings slowly disappeared as people surrounded the area.

Xue Fang stopped moving when she saw the girl and Lu Han kiss. She felt a tug at her heart before things went black.

“Did you see that?”

“That boy almost got hit!”

“She saved him, she was so fast I didn’t even see her!”

The girl pulled back and smiled starring down at him. “Amazing.”

Lu Han starred in her eyes, for a moment he forgot everything looking in them. Realization hit him and he looked around. “Xue Fang!” He said as he looked around, still trapped under the girl.

“Someone call 110, a girl past out!” He heard someone shouting.

“Get off.” He told the girl who nodded and let him up, he rushed over to the voice to see Xue Fang on the ground. Sitting down next to her he quickly  tried to wake her up. “Xue Fang, wake up!”

Li pushed through the crowd and sighed as he shook his head. “I told her she shouldn’t be up just yet.”

The girl from before walked over and knelt down with them. “Poor thing.” She said as she looked at Lu Han. “You know her Master?”

“Master?!” Li and Kris said in unison.

“We need to get her back home.” Li said finally as he picked her up in his arms. “You two come on.” He said to Lu Han and the mysterious girl, he could tell she was an angel. “We’ll short things out once Kris makes sure she’s okay.”

The girl who saved Kris ran behind them, she was slower than them. She grabbed ahold of Lu Han’s hand, he looked back at her. Giving him an innocent smile he focused back on Li who glanced back at him. Lu Han’s gaze finally shifter to Xue Fang’s face, he could see she was in pain by the way her face looked, he felt bad.

He wanted to be the one to carry her, the one to hold her close with worry but he knew she wasn't his to hold. She was already Li's.