::Cheering Xue Fang Up::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYMw3KWqwSI

::Cheering Xue Fang Up::

Xiumin poked at his food, he let out a soft sigh. Jiao grinned as she happily ate her breakfast. Lu Han sat at the table and starred at his food. Kris looked around the table at the three faces, shaking his head he finished his food.

“Xiumin if you don’t leave now you’re going to miss your bus.” He said as he grabbed his dishes and headed to the kitchen.

“I don’t want to go visit my family now!” He said as he frowned. “I want to spend the day with Xue Fang and make sure she’s okay. I saw Li leave for work early today and she must be lonely over there.” Xiumin said as he focused his attention back to playing with his food. “If only I knew she was going to get sick.”

Kris laughed as he walked over to him and pushed him out the chair towards the door. “Just go, she’ll be here when you get back.” He said as he opened the door. “Tell your parents hi, and make sure you use manners while you’re eating there. I told them I would be a positive influence.”

“Yeah yeah yeah.” He said as he headed down the hall and begn to sing. “I DON’T WANT LEAVE XUE FANG, BECAUSE SHE IS MY FAVORITE THING!”

Kris laughed as he looked back at Lu Han and Jiao. “Would you two like to keep Xue Fang company with me?”

“Yes.”

“We can’t!”

Jiao and Lu Han said in unison. Lu Han looked at her blankly, she smiled and looked at Kris.

“Since I’m going to be here for a while I figured I might as well get some clothes.” Looking at Lu Han she grinned. “Since I’m your guardian you have to take me master Lu Han.”

Kris nodded. “Well then you two go and handle that. I’ll tend to Fangy all day.” He said cheerfully.

Jiao clapped in excitement. “You’re so nice Kris.”

Lu Han sighed as he stood up to leave with her. Kris looked at him and shook his head.

“Jiao can you go on ahead. I need to speak to Lu Han alone.” She nodded and left, Kris looked at Lu Han. “You need to handle things Lu Han.”

“What do you mean?”

“You and her kissed?”

“It was an accident.” He said with a blush. “How did you know about that?”

“Fangy told me.” He said seriously. “Look Lu Han, I can’t force you to admit things and realize things because you have to do such things on your own.” He said as he pointed to his head. “You have to use your brain and think for a change. Xue Fang called off a wedding not to long after you caught her from falling. She wanted to become your Guardian and keep you safe. Your actions affect her whether you want to see it or not.”

“Look I said it was an accident. Besides she’s going to marry Li after she passes her test and then she’ll leave us. She can’t get out of this marriage and she knows it as much as the rest of us do, that’s why Li clings onto her. Jiao might as well take over my safety.”

“If I didn’t know any better I’d say you’ve taken a small liking to Jiao.” Kris pointed out with a disappointed voice. “All I’m saying is you have to be prepared to make choices. If you want something then go for it, even if that means trying to break a few rules in the process. I can’t sit back and play the nice guy forever.” He said as he headed for the door. “If you don’t act on your feelings fast I’ll have no choice but to act on mines.”

Lu Han was beyond confused by what he said. “What do you mean?” Kris ignored the question and kept walking. Lu Han stood their trying to find the meaning in his words.

***********************************************************************************

Xue Fang’s eyebrows furrowed as she turned over in her sleep. She let out a small noise as she reached for something in her sleep. The male watching her last night stood by her bedside and watched her, he handed her the pillow and she wrapped her arms around it for comfort. He smiled as he touched her forehead with his finger before gently rubbing her head. She relaxed a bit.

He left her side to examine her room, she had things thrown about in a messy manner. Looking at the picture of her and her friends by her bed side, and then looking at the decorations. Her room looked like a human’s would. With a small laugh he looked at her.

“You’re becoming more like them every day Xue Fang.” He walked over to the bucket and the rag, after ringing out the extra water he placed it on her head. “To think those guys would leave you alone while you’re sick. What if something happened while they were gone?”

“She’s perfectly safe.”

 He stopped speaking and took his hand off the rag. Looking back he came face to face with Kris at her doorway. He couldn’t help but smile at being caught, he hadn’t expected someone to come check on her.

“I see that now.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m no one you need to be concerned with yet.” He said as she bowed. “Excuse my intrusion, I just came because I wanted to check up on Xue Fang.”

Kris looked at Xue Fang and then at him. “You sound like you know her.” He said a bit confused by the stranger. “You’re a fallen angel aren’t you?” he said in reference to his black wings.

He nodded. “Does she know you can see us?” He asked as he grinned. “I’m sure she would love to know such a thing, I bet your friend would find it interesting as well.” He pointed out as he shrugged. “It’s not really my business, but didn’t you tell your friend you didn’t believe because you couldn’t see?”

Kris laughed as he nodded. “I did, exactly how long have you been keeping an eye on us if I may ask?”

“Since she first got here, she’s important so I have to make sure nothing happens to her before she can fulfill her destiny.” He said as he pulled out a black feather. “Do me a favor and cheer her up will you? Frowning doesn’t suite her face.” He said before he tossed the feature up.

“Hold on!” Kris said as he held a hand out, the male had already disappeared in a gust of wind.

“Kris?” Xue Fang asked as she slowly opened her eyes. “What’s going on?”

He walked over to her bed and shook his head. “It’s nothing.” He lied as he gave her head a small rub. “How are you feeling?”

“Really good to be honest.” She said as she sat up. “I’d probably be better if I got some fresh air though. Li told me not to leave the house alone though.” She said with a pout. “He told me if I did he was going to kiss me, and knowing Li he would do it.”

Kris laughed. “Well he said don’t leave the house ALONE. How about I take you out for a small field trip?”

Grinning she nodded. “I would love that!”

“Alright!” Kris said as he headed for her closet. “I’ll pick out the clothes for you and then you can get changed and we can leave.” He said genuinely happy. “It’ll be just the two of us.”

“Okay!”

*************************************************************

Lu Han looked around the bright store, it was safe to say it was aimed towards girls. Jiao picked up random pink items and held a few to her asking how it looked. Lu Han absentmindedly nodded and she grinned picking it up. A few girls in the store giggled when they spotted him, he had found a dress he thought would look nice on Xue Fang. Blushing at the girls her set the dress down and followed Jiao deeper into the store.

“Everything here is so cute don’t you agree Master Lu Han?”

Lu Han sighed. “I guess it is, although I don’t think I should be in here. Can’t I just wait outside while you do your thing in here?”

“Don’t be silly!” Jiao said as she pushed him towards the dressing room. “You’re going to tell me how each one looks on me so I can decide whether to buy it or not.”

“I don’t think I should.” Lu Han said as he sighed, he couldn’t really say no at this point though.

Jiao smiled as she came out of her dressing room in a short pink and white dress, she had on a small pink hat as well. After spinning around in front of Lu Han he nodded, she clapped happily and went back in to change again. Lu Han sighed as he looked at his watch.

“Jiao hurry up, we should pick up something to cheer Xue Fang up. After all she did try and help me yesterday.”

“Yeah but she was too slow!” Jiao said as she walked out of the dressing room with her hands on her hips. “She was wrong for saying she would be your guardian. Only ones true guardian can see when they will be in danger before they actually are. If she was able to be your guardian she would have known before it happened.” She said with a small pout. “She isn’t qualified to save anyone. Now me up please.”

He looked at her as she turned around, slowly he reached out for the zipper. After pulling it down she left. “She already saved me once before.” Lu Han said to himself.

****************************************************************************

“Whoa! Look at the cute panda!” Xue Fang shouted in excitement as she pointed to the Pandas.

Kris followed behind her and nodded, standing next to her he looked down at her face. Leaning on the railing he rested his head in his hand and watched her fawn over them. She looked at him and smiled. Blinking a few times he tilted his head.

“They kind of look like Tao don’t you think?”

He pouted. “Tao? Don’t think about that kid while I’m with you.” He said as he crossed his arms. “I might get jealous.”

She let out a small giggle as she shook her head. “Don’t do that Gege!” Xue Fang said as she wrapped her arms around his waist. “Tao can’t replace you, even if he did teach me his “buing buing”.” She comforted as she pulled back. “Let’s look at the other animals.”

“I don’t want to.” Kris said as he leaned against the railing and looked away. “I don’t believe you one bit, Tao is going to become your new favorite isn’t he? Or maybe it’ll be Xiumin to replace me! We all know how much he loves you.”

“No way!”

“Too late! Now I don’t want to do anything.” Kris said trying hard to keep from smirking.

“Kris gege.” She said as she pouted. “Don’t be like that, you know I love you!”

“I don’t think so.”

Xue Fang grabbed his face in between her hands, she turned his head to face her and starred in his eyes. Kris blinked a few times at how close their faces were, his eyes landed on her lips.

“Kris gege.” She said in a soft voice.

“Yeah?”

She slowly moved her hands away from him and put one up to her face. “Buing buing!”

Blushing Kris shook his head, he stood up. “Not going to work this time meimei.”

“Buing buing!” She said once more with more cuteness.

Kris looked up at the sky and then smiled. “Fine then. Since you’re just too cute to resist let’s look at some more animals. This time don’t mention the guys.” He warned in a playful manner.

“I won’t!” She said as she wrapped her arms around his and sang to him. “Kris gege is the best! Better than the rest! He treats me nice all the time, I don’t even have to pay a dime!”

“What the hell are you saying?” Kris asked as he chuckled. “People are starring you little creep!” He wrapped his arm around her and ruffled her hair. “Come on!” He said before pulling her along.

****************************************************

Jiao and Lu Han had finally made it home, she had bought him to many different places. Jiao was energetic like Xue Fang but something was different between hanging out with her and Xue Fang. Lu Han shrugged it off and headed for Xue Fang’s door.

“Jiao go inside and get settled in, I’m going to go give Xue Fang her stuffed animal.” He said.

“Hurry back Master Lu Han!” She said as she disappeared inside the door.

Lu Han entered Xue Fang’s apartment and smiled. “Xue Fang, I came to give you something.”

“She isn’t home.” Li said as he came from the back rooms. “I thought you were the one who took her out.”

“No, I was with Jiao.”

Li sighed. “So then she must be with Kris. That’s a relief I guess.”

“Did something happen?”

Li shook his head. “I came home to check on her, when I went in the room I sensed that another angel was in there. It wasn’t Jiao’s presence but that of a Fallen.” He said as he shrugged. “Must have been my imagination or something. A better question would be how come YOU weren’t the one to take her out?”

“What do you mean? I’m not the one married to her.”

“I know, I am.” Li said. “That’s why it’s really hard for me to say what I’m about to say.” He said as he cleared his throat. “Xue Fang is strong willed but the reality is she needs someone by her side. It’s clear that you and her share a connection that I cannot understand. She was able to predict something bad was going to happen to you which she shouldn’t be able to do. She tried to call off the wedding for you even if she didn’t say it. When she’s having a nightmare she calls out for you.”

Li said with a small laugh. “Imagine how it feels for me to hear your name come from so much…its killing me! In the end even if she ends up choosing you I will still remain by her side, I’ll always love her. Can you say you would do the same if she chose me?”

Lu Han looked away. “Why should I? If she chooses you then she doesn’t need me.”

“If she chooses me it’ll be so she can keep her powers to protect you idiot!” Li said as he pushed his hair back. “I don’t mind fighting for Xue Fang’s heart but the least you could do is give me more of a challenge.”

“You and Kris make it seem like I’m falling for Jiao or something. She’s my guardian, I’m treating her kindly.”

“You can’t have two, if she’s going to be here then Xue Fang is going to feel like she isn’t needed or wanted. You have to decide who you want to be on your side in the end.”

“What’s wrong with me choosing Jiao. She isn’t engaged, she’s just as energetic, and she treats me the same as Xue Fang.”

“She doesn’t.” Li said. “She treats you like a possession, you’re hers since she came and saved you. Do you want to live life being hers and only hers?” He asked as he headed for the balcony. “I have to get back to work, my person is a bit accident prone. All I’m saying is think who will be the better choice. You and Xue Fang’s destiny’s where mixed since you caught her…I won’t always be here for her in my line of work.

I could turn out like Jiao’s fiancé and get killed. If that happens I want to know someone is going to keep my Xue Fang safe. I want to know if I can count on you or not.” He said simply before flying off.

“Why can’t things just be easy?” Lu Han said as he gave a pout.

***********************************************

“That was so much fun Kris gege!” Xue Fang shouted out as she spun around in the night breeze and held her hand to the panda necklace on her neck. “Thank you for buying me such a beautiful necklace!”

Kris’s eyes landed on the crown shaped ring on her finger. “Doesn’t Lu Han have the exact ring?”

“This?” She held her hand out and nodded. “He gave it to me!” She said as she twirled it around her finger. “It’s pretty isn’t it?” Her face softened. “Although it seems like he doesn’t want to be around me much huh? Jiao is good for him, she doesn’t have so much on her shoulders. She can be there for him.”

Kris pulled her into a hug, her eyes widened by his sudden action. “Fang…forgive Lu Han for being a dummy.” He said childishly. “He needs you and it just isn’t easy for a guy to admit.”

“Li admits it all the time.” She pointed out.

“Li’s an angel, he’s born softer.” He said in a joking manner. “Trust me, Lu Han cares about you as much as you care about him. He’ll see that in due time.”

“There is nothing to forgive.” She said as she pulled away. “You know I’ve heard Xiumin talk about girls and even Master Lu Han is popular with the girls. How come you don’t date anyone?”

“Me?” He asked as he thought about it. “I guess I can trust you enough to tell you about my first love.”

Xue Fang nodded as she leaned against the nearest car and looked at him. Kris chuckled at her antics.

“I was eleven when I met my first love. It seems crazy but she stole my heart at first sight. She was beautiful. Her hair was the same color as yours but it was much longer, it went past her . She had the gentlest eyes I’ve ever seen yet they were so sad. She was sick when we met and needed a place to hide out, I took her to a place only I knew about. I was able to come up with some medicine for her and everything.

She had a really bad fever and I didn’t know how to treat her so I spent the whole night by her side researching all the things I could do to help her. She was so easy to talk to, and she was an even better listener. As much as I grew to love her and how close we became she was taken away from me.” He said as he looked up at the sky with an expression she couldn’t read.

“Taken away?”

“Yeah…those who were in charge of her didn’t think I was good enough to be her friend…”

“You can’t take her away! She likes it here! I can take care of her and protect her!”

He could hear the sound of someone hitting another.

“Don’t make a fuss kid! Do you really think YOU can protect her? She doesn’t belong on Earth so forget such silly dreams. After today neither of you will remember the other.”

“Don’t do this!”

“Kris! Don’t hurt him! Please, he has nothing to do with this! Kris run away!”

“I’m not going to leave you!”

Kris’s hand balled into a fist. “I wanted her so bad but I lost. They were much stronger then I was back then. Just like that she was gone.” His fist tightened when Xue Fang’s hand landed on top of it.

“Kris gege…that’s so sad. I’m sure one day she’ll find you again. She’ll find you and you two can live happily together.” She said with a smile. “Let’s head home.”

Kris watched her walk away and sighed. “She can’t find me if she doesn’t remember anything can she?” He asked no one as he followed her.

**************************************************

“Here is our stop meimei!” Kris said as he stood in front of the two doors, Xue Fang on his back. “Which door do you want to go in?”

“Mines of course!” She said with a giggle.

Kris nodded and put her down. “Then this is where we say goodbye for now. It was fun having you to myself today!” He said as he bowed. “Thank you for accompanying me Princess Angel.”

Xue Fang laughed as she curtsied. “Thank you as well for your time Prince Kris.” She said as she leaned in and gave him a small kiss on his cheek. “I know that the girl you met back then must have loved you as well. You are really a great guy.”

Kris smiled as he ruffled her hair. “You’re truly amazing you know that little Fang? Sleep well.” He said before kissing her forehead and going inside his own door.

Xue Fang smiled and bowed towards the door before going into her own