::Sending Her Away::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2PTIbmehM

::Sending Her Away::

“Master Lu Han, do I really have to stay here and watch you all day?” Jiao whined from her position lying across one of the chairs.

 “You’re the one who chose to stay!” He said annoyed. “At least Xue Fang helps out.” He mumbled, looking over at Xue Fang.

She laughed as Kris ruffled her hair, he was showing her how to make the ice cream cones. Li watched and clapped when she got one right. He sighed and looked over at Jiao. She glanced at him with another bored pout. He shook his head and focused on the money he was counting for the register.

“I know but take me someplace fun!” She said as she rolled over. “I don’t like anything that requires a lot of work.”

“How is that possible when you’re a guardian?”

“Saving people is easy.” She stated.

Xue Fang looked over at Xue Fang, her smile fell. Kris looked at her and then followed her gaze. With a sigh he nudged her over to Jiao knowing what she was thinking. She bowed and walked over to her, Lu Han starred at her.

“Jiao, why don’t you try playing one of the games while Lu Han works.” She said with a soft smile. “If you want I can show you how to play the best ones.”

“No thanks.” Jiao said as she sat up. “Shouldn’t you be resting anyways? I can tell your in some pain.”

“What?” Li asked as he faced them from his seat.

“Shh.” Xue Fang said as she covered “I think its best you take a nap in the back or something.” She said with a small laugh.

Jiao moved her hands from . “You mean you didn’t tell the guys about it?”

“About what?” Kris asked sounding like a concerned parent.

“Nothing.”

“She was given an inhaler by the doctor.” Jiao spilled as she looked at him. “I saw her with it outside earlier but she didn’t use it. I can tell she’s having breathing problems and she’s in pain. It seems like she doesn’t want you guys to know about it though.” Jiao finished as she lay back down.

“He gave you an inhaler?” Kris asked as he rushed over to her. “Why would he do that? I thought he was going to call Li after the test? What’s going on?”

Xue Fang nervously rubbed the back of her neck, everyone’s eyes landed on her. “Well he called Li’s phone while he was in the shower last night so I picked it up. He told me that it’s nothing serious, it just pumps at a slower pace than most people. The inhaler is a just in case I can’t breathe or I lose my breath. Nothing big. I’m not human so it’s not that serious.”

“Not that serious.” Li said as he sighed. “You’ve had breathing problems since you were little. They said you might have to stop trying to become a guardian. You’re so stubborn.”

“Why should I quite? I’m fine Li! Don’t worry so much. You know I’m capable of handling things right Kris gege?”

Kris wanted to say no so bad but she looked up at him with big eye. “Of course you can meimei! No one is stronger than you!” He said as he looked over at Jiao. “What’s the deal with you spilling the beans like that anyways? Don’t you know the definition of a secret?”

“I do, but some things you just can’t avoid.” She said.

“Like waiting for Lu Han to get off of work.” Xiumin pointed out, she frowned. He laughed as he put his hands up in defense. “I get it…” He said as he walked away. “You want me gone.”

“Aw, Xiumin don’t hide in the back!” Xue Fang said as she ran after him.

Lu Han grabbed the back of her shirt keeping her form going further. “I need to speak to you, and you.”

He said as he pointed to Jiao. She brightened up and followed the two out the side door to the ally. Letting go of Xue Fang’s shirt he scratched his head.

“I don’t really know how to say it.” He said as he looked at them with his innocent smile. “Xue Fang is very klutzy, she can be extremely loud at times and very clueless about things going on around her. She hardly ever thinks about herself and she doesn’t listen to me when I tell her not to call me Master.”

“Umm… Lu Han.” She started.

“Let me finish.” He said as he looked at them. “See I find it annoying that she can make so many mistakes, and no so little about the world she is currently living on. She always wants to help others which put her in strange and dangerous situations like fighting a demon, and talking to strange guys at night. She isn’t like most girls I’ve ever come across.”

Xue Fang feeling a bit hurt turned to leave. Li and Kris where spying from the door, both confused by what he was saying.

“With that being said those happen to be the things I truly like about Xue Fang.” She froze in her spot when he said that. “Jiao you’re really energetic like her, and you are nice to me but you do things like upset my friends and spill secrets that they aren’t ready to let people know. You complain about me working and you aren’t very helpful.”

She looked down. “Why should I do human work?” She said in a childish tone.

“You’re exactly right which is why I think you should go back to heaven and forget about being my guardian.” He said boldly. “I like having Xue Fang around and I would trade her any for any other angel. With all due respect tell Lady Aphrodite that I already have my one and only angel right by my side, and as long as she is here I will remain by hers.”

“Then does this mean---“

He chuckled at the hopeless expression Xue Fang gave him. “It means I want you to be my Guardian Angel Xue Fang.”

“Master Lu Han!” She said cheerfully, she tackled him into a hug causing them both to fall down.

Jiao sighed as she shook her head. “This is highly unusual.” She pointed out as she looked back at the door. “Sir Li, I will be reporting all that I have seen to our higher ups.” She said calmly. “It would seem as though something odd is going on here…”

Li stepped out from his hiding spot and nodded. “I would expect no less from a girl who has been turned down.” He said with a smile. “I will be prepared to hear from them. I won’t let them take her away from what means a lot to her.”

“Until next time then.” She said, her wings appearing before she flew off.

“WE’RE A FAMILY AGAIN!” Xue Fang said as she sat up and smiled towards Li and Kris.

Kris smiled as he nodded. Li grinned as he looked away. Lu Han looked at Xue Fang’s happy expression and softened.

*Thanks to Kris and Li I finally was able to see that even if you can’t be with me in the end…I still want to be by yourside.* He thought.