::How Bad Do You Want To Pass?::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdlRQkoEa1E

::How Bad Do You Want To Pass?::

After the scare of Xue Fang being pulled back to Heaven the two decided to rest up. When morning came Lu Han went to her place and looked around for something to cook. Sighing at her empty cabinets and fridge he shook his head. Xiumin and Kris had work so it was only him and Xue Fang for the day. He opened the door to her bedroom and stood there with a frown.

“How do you plan on living without food?”

Xue Fang’s eyes slowly opened as she looked at him, closing her eyes back she rolled over. “I’ll refill the place later…I’m tired from my meeting yesterday. I need to rest up a bit.”

“Fang.” He said in a tone a parent would speak to their kid. “It’s already the afternoon, you can’t sleep the day away. Now get up and get dressed.”

“I don’t want to.” She said stubbornly, hugging the stuffed wing. “Go find someone else to baby.”

Lu Han laughed as he walked over to her bed and pulled at her legs. “Get up.”

“No!” She shouted as she grabbed the head board, with each pull the bed was moved. “Release me this moment human or face the wrath of my heavenly powers.”

“Xue Fang! You’re acting like a toddler right now. Get up or I’ll pour water all over you.”

“I don’t care!”

Letting her fall to the bed he crossed his arms and sighed. “Fine, you want to do this the hard way…” He said as he left the room.

Xue Fang stuck her tongue out at him before wrapping herself up in her covers and resting her head on her pillow. “If I’m going to start learning more things I need to have my rest, why don’t you go and hang out with your friends or something?” She spoke allowed.

Lu Han walked back in with a pot full or water, he looked at her slowly walked over to her. “Look…either you get up or I’ll make you get up.”

“Make me.”

He couldn’t see her face but he could tell she was sticking her tongue out once more. He smirked as he tipped the pot over on the bed, cold water splashing over the covers.

“M…Master Lu Han!” Xue Fang said loudly as her wet head peeked out from the wet covers. “Did you really pour water on me?”

“You’re wet aren’t you?”

She scrunched her nose up before rolling out of the bed. “No fair! I got scolded the first time I woke you up but you get to wake me up on will. Your no fair!”

Lu Han chuckled as she left the room. “Hurry up now, if we can do the shopping before the guys get home they won’t know we went shopping without them.”

“Whatever.”

Lu Han walked into the living room and looked at the television. His eyes landed on the watch connected to it and he sighed. Walking over to her shelf with the pictures he spotted the one with her and the kid from before. He noticed the swings on them before but now he knew they were real, not something she photo shopped. Next to that was a picture of an older women, she had long black hair, bright blue eyes, white long wings and a small sleeping baby in her arms. The babies small wings where hardly noticeable but he could tell the baby must have been Xue Fang.

“That must be her mother…she’s just as beautiful.”

Xue Fang came from the back room and looked at him. “Oh. She looks pretty huh Master Lu Han?”

Blushing he turned around to see Xue Fang smiling at him. She was wearing shorts and a white tank top.

“Y…yeah…who is she?” He asked deciding to play clueless.

“That’s my mama.” She said as she walked over and picked up the frame. “That’s her not to long after I was born.”

“Your wings were so small.”

“They were weren’t they?” She said with a small smile. “I had the smallest wings when I was born….the smallest of the bunch that day. I was told all the others made fun of her for it…she went through a lot because of me.”

“What do you mean?”

Putting the picture down Xue Fang headed for the door. “You didn’t wake me up for nothing, let’s go!”

Lu Han watched her leave, he could tell she didn’t really want to talk about the past so he wasn’t going to press it. Following behind her he closed the door.

************************

Smiling Xue Fang pushed the cart around the super market. Lu Han watched as she loaded it with junk food. Xue Fang grinned as she added four tubes of ice cream. A lady walked by and laughed.

“What an adorable young couple.” She complemented.

“Were not a couple.” Lu Han stated as he looked at her. “I’m just helping her.”

“Don’t be so shy, young love.” She said with heart filled eyes. “But you two aren’t really buying all that are you?”

“What do you mean?” Xue Fang asked clueless. “It’s all so tasty.”

The lady laughed once again. “Kids these days.”

“What did she mean?” Xue Fang asked as she watched her walk away.

“Let me handle the shopping.” Lu Han said embarrassed, pulling over an empty cart he waved a worker over. “Excuse me, my meimei seems to have only gathered sweets. Can you please put this all back for me?” The girl smiled at him and nodded. After waiting for he to walk away he pointed to the cart. “Get in.”

“Why?”

“Because if you aren’t sitting in there you’ll only grab more sweets.”

“Fine.” She said as she sat in the back of the cart. “Don’t blame me when the thing becomes too heavy.”

Lu Han ignored the comment and pushed her around. Xue Fang pointed out whatever sounded good to her and Lu Han decided if she should get it or not. After buying all the food the two walked back to the apartment. Xue Fang looked up at the sky, the sun was setting so it had an orange-ish tent to it.

“Xue Fang…do you like being here?”

“Of course I do. Earth is so much fun, so many things to see and learn.”

“What happens when you pass your test? Will you choose to stay or will you go back to Heaven?”

“Mama always wanted me to take her place as a Guardian. I promised her I would do anything to become great. What’s with all the questions?”

His hand played with the whistle in his pocket. “So then…you want to leave us? Me?”

She looked back at him confused. “Leave you guys? Of course not! But I can’t really pay attention to that now, I’ll have to cross the bridge eventually but for now I want to enjoy my time here. You guys are my best friends.”

“You really want to do it I guess…”

“Passing means more than the world to me. I just wish I wasn’t such a screw up.” She said in a joking manner.”

Lu Han took her words seriously. “I don’t think you’re a screw up.” They came to her apartment door and walked inside setting the bag down. “I want you to pass the test and be happy. I don’t want to be something holding you back. I’d give anything to help you…even if it’s something bad.”

“What do you mean?” She asked as she looked at him. ‘’You sound like you’re thinking about something crazy, it’s freaking me out.” Xue Fang said as she scratched her head. “Like I said before don’t worry about you, I’m your guardian so I’m supposed to do the worrying and protecting okay?”

He smiled at her and nodded. “You kind of remind me of that girl from the Pita Ten manga Tao’s old girlfriend made him read.” He heard a door close and looked at the door. “The guys must be home, I’ll see you later.”

“See you Master Lu Han! Thank you for all the help!”

Lu Han nodded and left, waking into his place Kris smiled and waved. He walked past the two and went straight to his room.

“What’s his problem?” Xiumin asked.

“I don’t know.” Kris said as he looked at the door. “Maybe he and meimei got into a fight.”

Lu Han laid in bed, he held up the bat whistle and starred at it. Taking off the necklace he held up his ring in his free hand. Hours went by and he didn’t move from his spot. Making his choice he squeezed the ring in his hand and quickly stood up rushing out of the room.

“Where are you going so late?” Kris shouted at him from the kitchen. “Dinner is almost done.”

“I’m going to seal the deal with that girl. Don’t wait up!”

“What girl?!” Kris shouted after him. “I swear I don’t get him sometimes.”

*******************

Lu Han stood in the middle of the park and blew the whistle, nothing came out. He looked around anxiously.

*Where the hell is she?! Is this thing even working?!* He thought as he blew it a few more times. “WOULD YOU COME OUT ALREADY?!”

“Would you quiet down?” The demon from before said as she grew annoyed, walking out from the bushes she looked at him. “You’re going to wake the dead.”

“That’s possible?”

“No.” She said blankly. “I thought you people liked jokes.”

“None of that matters.” Lu Han shooed her words away as he walked over to her. “I want to make the deal…tonight.”

“Really? I mean you’re giving up your soul here. You sure you can handle that burden?”

“What’s it to you?”

“Don’t be mistaken. I don’t care if you go to heaven or hell really. I just follow my own set of rules when it comes to making deals. So tell me exactly what deal you want to make.” She said pushing her hair back.

“In exchange for my soul I want you to give Xue Fang her position in the Guardian ranks…and I want you to make sure she can stay here on Earth with me.”

“Alright.” She said with a smirk. “Oh and by the way my name is Rouge…” She said as she put her hand out, after a puff of black smoke a white piece of paper popped up in her palm.  Taking out a dagger she handed it to him. “Sign it with your blood and the deal will be finalized. All this for a girl, humans are so odd.”

He laughed. “I think you’re right about that…I don’t understand it myself yet. But if she can stay longer I’m sure I’ll be able to understand what’s going on.” He poked himself in the thumb with the dagger, his blood dripped onto the ground.

“Xue Fang won’t know about this right?”

“I would never speak to an Angel at will so unless you tell her she won’t know a thing.”

He looked at the paper, and then at the ring on his finger.