::Meeting Their Friends::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqXYXfXtT_E

::Meeting Their Friends::

It was Friday and the boys didn’t have class or work. Xiumin spent the day with his family while Kris and Lu Han staid home to do some chores. Kris looked at his watch and smiled. Lu Han looked at him confused.

“The guys will be here soon.” He reminded him with a small laugh. “Why don’t you go next door and invite Little Fang to come over and play with us.”

Lu Han stood up straight and crossed his arms. “Do you come up with a new nickname for her every day?”

“Not every day.” Kris clarified as he looked at him. “Make sure you let her know we will have company though, wouldn’t want her to feel overwhelmed with the crowd.”

“Why don’t you go invite her over.” Lu Han said with a sigh. “I highly doubt she’ll want to speak to me.”

“So you didn’t talk to her last night?” Kris asked, Lu Han nodded in return. “I see…you sure are a chicken. I don’t think she’s the type to get hurt over something so small. I mean if she’s klutzy here she was klutzy in Heaven. Probably got shooed away a lot.”

“So then you do believe her story?” Lu Han asked him with big eyes. “I thought you and Xiumin thought she was crazy or something.”

“I’m not so sure yet…but if that’s the story she’s sticking with that’s the one I’m going by.” Kris said as he gave a curious look. “I take it you do think she was telling the truth though. Do you know something that I don’t know?” He said as he walked over to Lu Han. “I mean I didn’t know you two where close enough to keep secrets away from your friends.”

“It’s just that the other night I saw her----“ Lu Han froze, he remembered her warning and the promise form before.

“Promise me you won’t tell.”

“The other night you saw her what?” Kris pushed as he got close to his face. “Did you see her spread her wings and fly?”

He meant it as a joke but Lu Han quickly backed away and faced the wall. Kris laughed as he pointed at him.

“I was only kidding but with your reaction you make it seem like you did. I had no clue she could rub off on you.” He said as he covered his mouth form laughing at his friend some more. “Man if only Xiumin was here to see your face…classic!”

Lu Han pouted. “I don’t think you’re funny at all…I’m going to the balcony.” He said as he left Kris there laughing.

“Come on Lu Han, it was just a joke!” Kris shouted to him with another snicker. “I promise no one else has to know that you lost it!”

Lu Han slammed the door shut and rolled his eyes. “I don’t understand how he can joke around about this topic.”

“Oh, Master Lu Han!”

Turning to Xue Fang’s balcony he was greeted with her usual smile and a wave. “Xue Fang.”

“What are you doing out here on your free day? Shouldn’t you and the guys be somewhere relaxing and resting?” She asked with a smile. “School sure does take out a lot of energy, I’ve been feeling dead ever since I started.” She gave a small giggle but stopped when she caught him starring at her. “Did I do something wrong?”

“The balls….why did you pick them all up alone and tell my coach that I wasn’t feeling good?”

“Oh that! I knew you were worried that you might get in trouble so I made sure to fix everything for you! I know how to clean up after my own mistakes!” She said proudly as she leaned on the edge and starred at him.

“That was really nice of you…you didn’t have to worry about it. I could handle the punishment.”

“Master Lu Han I’m your Guardian, I’m supposed to help.”

Lu Han gave her a soft, charming smile. “Yeah…why don’t you get dressed and come over. We’re having our friends over for our annul guys night.”

“But I thought I was a girl.” She said with a cheeky grin.

“Then make that guys PLUS one girl night then, not hurry up and get over here.” He said reaching over the balcony and poking her forehead. “If you don’t come Kris is going to think I did something wrong.”

“Understood Captain!” Xue Fang said cheerfully as she gave him a salute. “I will be over in a flash!”

Lu Han laughed as he watched her go inside, shaking his head he looked up at the sky. “Are all Angels as irresistible?”

*****************************

Kris smiled as his friends entered the apartment. Lay went straight to the game system, Tao sat down next to him to watch. Lay had brought his guitar to provide some music for the guys, Chen stood by Kris who was watching everyone.

“So do we get to meet the mysterious girl Xiumin kept telling us about?”

“You mean my little Fang?”

“Y…Your little Fang?” Chen asked as he looked at him. “You mean you have a girlfriend and didn’t tell us about it?”

“Why should I?” Kris asked as he blinked innocently. “Does that mean I’m supposed to tell you guys what we do for fun?”

Chen blinked a few times speechless, Tao’s ears perked up as he looked at them from the couch.

“What do you guys do for fun?!” He asked curiously.

“They don’t do anything for fun because they aren’t going out.” Lu Han clarified with a laugh. “How about you stop using your friend to get a reaction from the guys?” He asked Kris as he shook his head. “It’s not cute.”

“I don’t need to be cute, that’s what we have you and Tao for.” He said as he pointed to Tao.

Tao pouted. “Is that the only reason you keep me around.”

There came a soft knock on the door, Kris grinned. “We’ll finish this topic later, looks like we have a guest.”

He made his way to the door and opened it up, his friends all starred in wander. Xue Fang looked at him and bowed, he gave her a small bow back.

“It’s good to see you again Kris.” She walked inside the house and smiled at everyone. “You guys sure do have a lot of friends.”

“Adorable.” Lay said shocked, he handn’t expect her to be cute.

Xue Fang gave a small laugh as she bowed. “I’m Xue Fang.”

“Xue Fang this is Chen, over there you have Lay and Tao. These are our longtime friends. Were all best buds.” Kris stated proudly.

She nodded as her eyes zoomed in on the television. Lay was playing a game that had a character with wings, sparking her interest she walked over. “What is this? Is he trapped in there or something?” She asked genuinely concerned.

“Trapped in there?” Lay asked confused. “It’s a game…have you never played before?”

“Nope, back at home we don’t have these. We usually train for fun.”

“Train? You mean like martial arts or something?” Tao asked next as he looked up at her.

“That’s exactly what she meant!” Kris said before she could say anything strange. “So why don’t you show her how to play Lay? I’m sure she would love to have a short lesson.”

Lay still confused about her words nodded. “Sure thing, just sit down next to me and watch the pro.” He said proudly as he easily defeated an enemy with an energy blast.

Lu Han watched Xue Fang’s interactions the whole night. Lay taught her how to play most of the games that they owned. Tao was more than happy to show her his famous “Buing Buing” a few times while getting Kris to do what he wanted in the process. Chen sang with her a few songs off his iPod, she didn’t know any of the songs he names so she had to read the lyrics off the internet. She seemed to be getting along with everyone just fine.

“Now strum the next string.” Lay said giving his guitar lesson.

“Alrihgt.” She said as she moved her finger across the string, the wire broke. “Oh no! I broke it!”

“No worries…” Lay said as he put the broken string with three others. “It’s just your fourth time breaking one.” He said rather calmly fixing it.

“I’m so sorry!” Xue Fang said as she gave him an apologetic look.

Lu Han laughed. “Finally she brings someone else bad luck.”

Tao grinned as he threw his arms over Lu Han for a hug. “I can’t believe you guys met someone so pretty and waited so long to introduce us to her. Some friends you are.”

“Even friends have moments where they can be stingy.” He joked as he looked at him.

“I bet she’d be a real cute girlfriend as well. I mean she would make the girls jealous and the guys wish they had her so they’ll worship her boyfriend in hopes to get a girl like his.” He praised as he looked at him. “Think I can go for it?”

“No way!” Lu Han said as he pushed Tao off on him and laughed. “Keep dreaming because you stand no chance.”

“But why not?” Tao asked with a whine. “Come on Lu Han! We would be cute together!” He called after him as he made his way to the kitchen. “Don’t just leave me hanging like this!”

The others laughed at Tao.