::Angel Jiao::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_v2RTcNtU

::Angel Jiao::

Li paced back and forth in the living room, Lu Han sat on the couch with the girl who saved him. Kris sat across from them, he wore a smile as he poured everyone tea. Xiumin had a worried look on his face, he was sitting off in a corner. The girl looked around with a small pout, she wasn’t used to such depressing atmosphere.

“What’s with everyone one, she’s alive isn’t she?”

“What was that?” Li asked as he looked at her, he stood still.

“I mean the girl who is in the room with the doctor. She’s alive, she was breathing. You guys should be celebrating!” She said cheerfully.

“Are you ing kidding me?” Li asked as he grew instantly furious. “My fiancé is back there seriously sick and you want to celebrate? I know you’re an angel but exactly who are you?” He asked as he starred at her.

“I’m Jiao!” She said with a small giggle. “I was sent to protect Master Lu Han, a direct order from God.” Jiao said as she wrapped her arms around Lu Han’s neck. “Aren’t you glad I came when I did?”

Lu Han blushed at the sudden contact, he gently removed her arms. “I don’t need a Guardian Angel.” He said clearly. “That spot has already been filled up.” He said as he looked away.

Jiao pouted once more but it was shortly lived because she looked at him once more with a smile. “You mean the girl in the back room? She isn’t a guardian. I could tell! She isn’t strong enough.”

“Exactly who do you think you are talking about Xue Fang in our home?!” Li shouted as he grabbed her by the shirt, he usually wasn’t violent with females but that all changes when Xue Fang is involved. “Don’t talk about her like you know her or something!” He said angrily.

“Calm down!” Kris shouted as he pried his hands off of her. “She’s a female, show some manners.” He said as he left out a sigh. “We all need to relax. With all due respect Jiao I do side with him on this though. I can’t let you bad mouth my friends.”

“I didn’t mean to upset you.” She said sincerely as she stood up and bowed quickly. “I was speaking the truth.” Jiao said as she looked at Li. “Something’s wrong with that girl’s heart.” She clarified. “I don’t know what but I could sense it.”

“You could sense it, what does that mean?” Kris asked.

“We Angels are given certain ability’s when we get our badge. I can fly faster than most Guardians like my sister.”

“I can sense what’s inside.” Jiao revealed as she sat back down. “Her heart beat wasn’t normal.” She said as she gave a sad look. “I felt bad when I sense it because I knew she must have been here to work on getting her Guardain’s badge. I’ve never been wrong before though.”

“Well no one asked you.” Li said as he sat down. “So keep it to yourself.”

“Of course Sir Li.” She said as she frowned.

“Sir?” Lu Han said.

“I’m one of the highest ranked Guardians.” He said as he looked at Lu Han. “There are three classes, the fourth class is for those who watch their person from up in Heaven. They perform little miracles to help them. Then you have the second class who help them on Earth, this class usually is bound to Earth with their person until that person dies. First class are Guardians who can travel between the two worlds freely, we also fight the demons and fallen when called upon.

As a first class Guardian I hold much more authority then she does.”

“So how come Xue Fang doesn’t call you Sir?”

“Because were childhood friends and engaged, it would be weird to have my wife call me Sir all the time.”

Jiao clapped her hands. “She’s your fiancé! How beautiful! I learned about her and your engagement but I never got the chance to see her. You two look so perfect together!” She said happily, wrapping her arm around Lu Han’s. “Master Lu Han don’t you agree?”

“What about you?” Li asked. “Didn’t Lady Aphrodite choose a fiancé for you?”

Her smile turned into a sad one. “She did…but he died a year ago. I told her not to worry about choosing another for me.”

Just then the door in the back opened, the doctor walked out and looked at everyone. “Is there any immediate family here?”

“I’m her fiancé!” Li said as he stood up. “But whatever you have to say do it in front of all of us. Were all she has left.”

“Very well.” He said as he cleared his throat. “She will be fine, I took some blood to take back and run some test.”

“Why do you need to run test?” Xiumin said as he stood up and looked at him. “Is she alright?”

“Hard to tell at the moment. I couldn’t really hear her heart beat and that kind of concerned me. When she came to I asked her a few questions she said it was hard to breath. Something may be wrong with her heart.”

Li sighed as he nodded. “Thank you for looking at her doctor.” He bowed.

The doctor nodded and said farewell. The group made their way to Xue Fang’s room, she gave a faint smile when they all entered. Her eyes landed on Jiao.

“You’re okay!” Xiumin said as he ran over to her bed and gave her a hug. “I was so worried about you Xue Fang! I thought you were dying or something when I saw Li bring you into the place all sweaty and in pain!”

She laughed as she hugged him back. “I wouldn’t die so easy.” Xue Fang said.

She sat up in the bed and smiled at Lu Han. “Master Lu Han, I’m glad to see you are okay.”

“Of course he is, I saved him after all!” Jiao said clinging onto Lu Han for the umpteenth time. “I’m second class Guardian Jiao.”

“Second class Guardian.” Xue Fang said as she thought about it. “So you’ll be around a lot protecting Master Lu Han.” She said as Jiao nodded. She bowed her head. “Thank you so much for protecting him back their when I couldn’t. I’m glad he has a real Guardian by him now.”

“Xue Fang.” Lu Han said as he looked at her, her eyes met his.

“Guess that means I can’t keep calling you Master anymore. It’d be rude to her…so then Lu Han it is.” Xue Fang gave a small laugh as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. “Sounds funny saying it now, but you finally get your wish. Oh and your friends at school can stop teasing you about your weird cousin.”

“Yeah.” He said as he siged.

Kris walked over to the bed and felt her forehead. “Well looks like his medicine is kicking in. Your fever is already going down. You gave us all quite the scare back there. Don’t be so reckless.”

“I’ll try and remember that.”

“We should all head off to bed now, we could use the rest.” Kris said as he looked at Jiao. “I guess you want to stay here and----“

“I want to be with Master Lu Han!” Jiao quickly said as she hugged him. “I’m here to protect him so I won’t to be with him at all times!”

“That’s  not really appropriate.” Kris stated as he looked at her. “I think it’s best if you stay with Li and meimei.”

Jiao pouted as she stuck her tongue out him. “You’re so mean.”

“Does she really have to stay here?” Li said as he frowned.

“Can I please stay with you master Lu Han.”

Lu Han looked at Xue Fang, she was playing with her hands and starring down. He scratched his head, Jiao gave him puppy eyes and begged some more. “I mean…she could sleep on the couch.” He said giving in.

Kris shook his head. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Let her.” Xue Fang said.

Kris, Lu Han, Li, and Xuimin looked at her surprised. Jiao blinked at her.

“After all the Guardians usually do stay with their person.”

“Li?” Kris questioned.

“He’s obligated to stay with me because of the engagement. Plus he’s a first class Guardian so he has more freedom.” Xue Fang smiled at them. “Besides she would clearly feel more comfortable with Lu Han.”

“Fine.”

“Yay!” Jiao cheered as she clapped her hands.

“All right everyone out.” Li ordered.

Xiumin gave her one more hug. “Sleep well Xue Fang.”

“You too Xiumin.” She said as she gave him a peck on the cheek. “Thank you for worrying about me. It won’t happen again.”

Lu Han looked back prepared to say something but Jiao pulled him away before he could speak. Li shook his head.

“That girl is annoying…don’t worry Xue Fang. I’ll bring some soup in here for your dinner.” He said as he smiled at her. “I know you’re favorite.”

Kris watched him leave, Xue Fang sighed. *Some things never change.* He sat down and looked at her. “What’s with the long face?”

“Because I got sick again I couldn’t save Lu Han.”

“It’s the thought that counts. Besides he made it out alive. Do you always worry so much when you’re sick?”

“Yeah.” She said with a small laugh. “It’s a natural thing.”

“Well try not to worry too much!” He said as he gently knocked her upside the head. “If I come back tomorrow and you aren’t feverless I’m going to have to punish you.” He joked earning a small laugh. “That’s more like it. Good night meimei.” He said as he kissed her forehead and headed for the door.

“Hey Kris!” She called out, he stopped at the door and looked back at her. “Jiao…her and Lu Han kissed. Do you think it’s wrong for me to be hurt over it? I mean I know I’m engaged to Li but I don’t want to marry him…he knows it and I know it. I really do like Master Lu Han.” She said. “Am I selfish?”

“No.” Kris said as he looked back at the door. “You’re in a tough spot. Forced to marry someone you don’t while you love another. When the one you love doesn’t love you back it hurts doesn’t it? I’m sure Lu Han will come to his sense, and everything will work itself out. Just be patient.”

“Thank you Kris.” She said with a smile. “You’re the best big brother! I’d image if I was with my family my big brother would treat me the same way you do.” She said sincerely. “I love you.”

Kris’s eyes widened at those words, his expression softened. “I love you too Fang. More than you know.” He whispered the last part. “That’s why I’ll make sure you’re happy. I’m going now.”

Xue Fang watched him leave, once the door closed she rested back on the bed.

“I’m so sleepy, and everything hurts.” She whined to herself, grabbing her plushie Lu Han gave her she closed her eyes. “I wonder if this is how mama felt when she was with her husband in heaven while papa was here somewhere.”

************************************************

Outside an angel with dark wings sat in the air, he was watching Xue Fang. “You’ve made so far Xue Fang…but can you handle what’s to come?” He asked as he held his hand out, a pocket watch dropped from his palm and he swung it back and forth. “You’re time is almost up, you’ll have to move faster.” Came his final words.