:: I'll Be Your Angel ::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcdloOzbH_8

 

:: I’ll Be Your Angel ::

Xue Fan stood in front of the white door, she starred down at her feet. Behind the door she could hear some arguing here and there and some dishes clinking together. She wore what she had on earlier in the day, it was a black and white dress that looked more fitting for an anime character. She let out a small sigh.

“Maybe I should have changed into an outfit Lady Aphrodite had one of her Angels buy for me.” She said to herself a bit uncomfortable, she stuck out to most humans.

“Lu Han go now!” Kris’s voice could be heard.

“I’m going!” Lu Han shouted back as he opened the door, he froze when he saw Xue Fang standing there. She looked at him with a light blush. “What are you admiring the door?” He asked with a raised brow.

Xue Fang gave a small laugh. “Haha…I was going to knock. Honestly I was.” She said softly as she put her hands behind her back. “Are you about to go and run an errand?”

“I was on my way to get you, but you’re here so I guess that means no.” He said as he stepped aside. “Come in.”

She nodded and walked in, the walls were white and the curtains were nothing fancy. They had one couch in front of the television which Xiumin was currently playing video games on. In the next room was a small table with four chairs, it looked like they didn’t put too much into the decorating thought process.

“It isn’t much but it’s home.” Lu Han said as he closed the door and stood by her. “Then again right about now it isn’t looking back compared to your place.”

“You didn’t change.” Xiumin said as he peeked at her. “Then again we’ve seen your clothes, how old are they?”

“I’m not up to date with human fashion.” She stated with a smile. “I hope to pick up some interesting things while I’m here.”

“Yeah because the anime look isn’t good for an everyday thing.” Xiumin said focusing back on his game. “Kris she’s here!”

Kris smiled as he walked out of the kitchen, he wore an apron. “Hello Xue Fang! Welcome to our home! Please consider this place you’re home away from home and make yourself comfortable! I’m almost done with the food so we can eat real soon.”

She nodded as she looked up at Lu Han, he looked down at her and then looked away. Mumbling to himself he walked down the hall to one of the rooms and closed the door. Xue Fang blinked confused as she stood there, she felt a bit uncomfortable. Deciding to sit on the couch she watched the screen as Xiumin played his racing game. A few seconds later a hand reached out in front of her, in it was a Rubik’s cube.

Blinking at it she looked up at Lu Han. He rubbed the back of his neck.

“I figured you wouldn’t know how to play the game so this might be better for you.” He stated. “If you don’t want it you don’t have to take it.”

“What do I do with it?” She asked as she gently took it out his hand and looked at the cube. “Match the colors?”

“Yeah.”

She nodded as she focused on it, within the minute she was able to get one whole side but grew confused. She stuck her tongue out the side of as she played around with the colors some more. Lu Han chuckled as he watched her attempt to complete the puzzle.

“Why is this magic color box so hard?” She asked as she looked up at him innocently.

“It’s called a Rubik’s cube.”

“Rubik’s cube….”

“Alright guys, it’s all done.” Kris called as he set the food down on the table.

Xue Fang held the cube out for Kris but he shook his head. “You can keep it, I have more of them. It might keep you busy in that empty house.” He walked away and sat down at the table.

She nodded and sat down across form him. Xue Fang starred at the food and smiled. “Wow, it looks so yummy Kris.” She said as she looked at him.

“Glad you think so, you can make your plate first.”

“Okay.” She said as she took a little bit of everything, the guys followed after and started eating.

“So…what are things like where you come from?” Kris asked curiously.

“You mean in heaven?” He nodded and she smiled. “It’s pretty nice! I mean it’s usually always bright but it’s peaceful. The angels usually never fight amongst each other because of the level of love.”

“Sounds like we could learn from all of you.”

She nodded. “Lady Aphrodite really wants us to help the humans. She personally promotes the Guardians herself to insure good ones can go out in the field. She is so kind and beautiful.” Her eyes sparked with that of admiration a small girl would hold her mother to.

“She is always caring no matter what the situation.”

“Sounds like you think highly of her…your mother must get jealous.”

“My mother died when I was a little girl…she was a Guardian. Since I never knew my father Lady Aphrodite took me in and raised me.”

“I see.” Kris said as he looked at his plate.

The dinner went by fairly quick. Kris and Xiumin were humored by the stories she shared form different experiences in Heaven. Lu Han was the quietest during the dinner, he felt more interested in her stories then his friends. Although they thought she was living in a dream world before they met her he found her stories to be somewhat relaxing. It was different then the stories the same old people would tell him. When they were done eating Kris looked at the time.

“I think I’m going to hit the shower now…get next door safely.” He told Xue Fang as he ruffled her hair a bit before walking off down the hall.

Xiumin looked at her and smiled. “Maybe you aren’t so bad Xue Fang…and you didn’t do anything clumsy at all tonight. Keep it up!” He encouraged before disappearing as well.

Lu Han collected the dishes and she stood up. “I didn’t do anything to contribute to the dinner tonight. Would you like me to help you as payment?”

Lu Han gave her a charming smile. “I can handle it myself Xue Fang…you should head home. It’s late.”

She nodded and headed for the door as he disappeared into the kitchen. She patted her pockets and then sighed. She smiled as she saw the balcony, quietly she went outside and closed the door behind her.

“I left the glass door unlocked, so since I forgot the front keys I can get in this way.” She put her hand to her ring and got ready to take it off but sighed. “I was instructed to only use my wings when need be…” Sighing she climbed off there balcony slightly and reached for hers. “Why are they so far apart?”

As she reached future for her balcony the door to her side slid open. Lu Han’s eyes widened as he saw her holding onto the balcony while almost all the way off his he quickly climbed over to hers smoothly and grabbed her hand.

“What are you doing?”

She asked as he pulled her over, she tried to back away from him a bit but tripped. The two fell back, the flower pot on the ledge fell beside them with a crash. Two new heads peered over the balcony and looked at them.

“What am I doing, what the hell were you doing?!” Lu Han shouted at her with concern. “You could have fallen and gotten hurt? You say you aren’t a kid but you’ve proven to be anything but an adult.”

“I forgot my key, I had everything under control.” She said as she sat on up, the position they were in was a bit odd.

“It seems you have a thing for falling on each other.” Came Kris’s voice to break the conversation.

“I jinxed her.” Xiumin said as he laughed. “I didn’t know he would be clumsy in the process as well thought.

“You two can move now.” Kris said as he pointed to them.

Xue Fang blushed as she stood up, once Lu Han was up she bowed. “Thank you for the concern.”

“How about for saving you…again.” He said as he shook his head, he was mad or anything. It was concern, he thought she was going to fall to her death. “If you live next door forever my hair is going to go grey within the next year.

Realizing she was a bother she bowed once more. “I’m so sorry….how about you let me make it up to you?” She said cheerfully.

“I’ll pass.” Lu Han said, he didn’t want her trying anything else she could get hurt doing.

“I’m curious.” Kris said as he raised his hands. “Please do tell us how you plan on making things up to him.”

“I’ll be his Angel while I’m here on Earth! No matter what it is I’ll help him achieve it until I pass my test and get my Guardian badge!”

“No thanks.” Lu Han said as he crawled back over to his place. “Just do me a favor and don’t do such dangerous things.” He let out a sigh and shook his head before going inside.

Xue Fan pouted as she plopped down on the floor. “It would seem as though I have upset him some way…”

“Hey Xue Fang.” Kris whispered, Xiumin looked at him and then at her. She looked up at him. “I think it’s a great idea to be his angel. Lu Han doesn’t like to admit it but he needs a lot of help, in school, at home, at work…see what I mean?”

She nodded and crawled over to the end of the balcony. “So are you telling me to be his Angel even though he said no?”

Kris nodded. “That’s exactly what I’m saying. Because I’m so nice I’ll make sure you can be around him as much as possible. Just leave everything to me!”

She nodded, putting her hands together she gave an adorable smile. “Thank you so much Kris! I promise I won’t let you down!”

Kris nodded as he waved. “Go on inside now, it’s cold out.”

She nodded and left the two alone. Xiumin looked at Kris with a smirk.

“What are you planning?”

“You know how Lu Han always said things were a bit too boring around here?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“I plan on making things a bit more interesting.”  He said with a smile. “After all as the leader of the group I do have to make sure my members are happy in the end.”

Kris left Xiumin to think on it. Laughing Xiumin looked at Xue Fang’s door and then went inside.