::To Steal an Angel's Essence::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOrw2WySbo

::To Steal an Angel’s Essence::

Rouge sighed as she starred down at Xue Fang. She was sleeping peacefully, her breaths coming out even and calm despite the pain from her injuries that Angel’s couldn’t heal.

“You’re too kind.” Rouge said as she took her head. “You’re too kind for you own good.”

She spent her night watching Xue Fang.

**************

Lu Han stretched as he walked down the halls with Kris and Xiumin.

“So did you get Xue Fang’s work from the classes?” Xiumin asked him with a smile.

“Yeah, I promised her I would. Did you know she has a lot of work due and even more missing. Her teachers said they don’t really know what to do with her.”

“Doesn’t really matter.” Kris said as he shrugged. “After she passes her test she’ll leave. School won’t be a problem.”

“Like she would ever leave us.” Xiumin scoffed. “She’s our sister now, there is no way she can be separated. Was it really smart to leave her in Rouge’s care though? I mean that girl seems a bit off if you ask me.”

“You have no idea.” Lu Han mumbled. “Doesn’t matter though, Xue Fang said she didn’t want us to miss school. We have to respect her wish and attend for her.” He said as he looked back at the two. “Besides she’s bed written for a few days. She won’t be able to get around much with her injures.”

“I still want to know what happened.” Xiumin said with a pout. “I think you’re story about her trying to help a kitten out of a tree is a bit too silly to be true. I mean even a fall from a tree wouldn’t do that much damage.”

“No Xue Fang?” The boys looked up as Dark slowly walked out in front of them. His hands slowly went into his pocket as he smiled. “I asked around and it seems she is very popular with the students here.”

“What’s it to you?” Kris asked.

“I’m just concerned is all, she’s hurt right? Some friends you are leaving her all on her own, and in pain. Not knowing what could happen to her while you guys are here and she’s at home. Or maybe you guys trust that Rouge is more than capable of taking care of her, after all Rouge does owe her so much.”

“You know a little bit more than you should.” Lu Han said as he stepped forward, the two starring each other down hard. “Just who are you?”

“Ah that’s right, I left last time before you got the chance to meet me didn’t I? I’m Dark, Rouge’s brother.”

“What is someone like you doing here?”

“I simply came to check out the humans…although there are none here I would even consider making a deal with. In any case I hope to see little Xue Fang real soon. Tell her hi for me.” He said as he turned to go.

Lu Han grabbed his shoulder, Dark stopped walking and smirked. “Not so fast!”

“Lu Han!” Xiumin yelled as he grabbed his shoulder gently. “Not here, calm down.”

Lu Han looked back at him and then let Dark go. “Go anywhere near her and I’ll kill you.”

Dark laughed. “You make it sound like she’s yours…I recall the dead Angel expressing his love to her with ease.” He said. “You should tell her how you feel before it’s too late.” He advised before walking off with a wave.

“What is your problem?” Xiumin said as he shook Lu Han. “Go anywhere near her and I’ll kill you.” Since when did you make such threats?” He asked.

Lu Han pushed his hands off of him and looked away. “I just don’t like him, that’s all. Besides he talks about Xue Fang like he knows something I don’t and it pisses me off.” He confessed as he looked at Kris. “We should head to class.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Kris said as he grabbed Xiumin by the shoulders and pushed him away. “Off we go little one, I’ll drop you off and make sure to tell those kids not to bully you.”

“What am I five?” Xiumin asked as he tried to break free. “I don’t need you to do such things! I want to stay and talk to Lu Han some more!”

Lu Han sighed as he scratched his head. “I think Li’s powers is making me a bit more angry. For a guy who walked around happy all the time he sure did have a lot of built up anger. I can feel it all…his feelings, Xue Fang’s. It’s odd.” He said. “I hope I get used to this stuff soon. I bet Xue Fang will be too tired to cook tonight, I should pick up something for her and Rouge to eat after work.” He thought aloud to himself as he headed for class as well.

*******************************

Xue Fang’s eyes slowly opened, she sat up in bed holding her hand to her stomach which had a bandage. Sighing she rubbed her eyes with her free hand.

“Li I’m hungry!” She called out, after a slight pause she laughed before shaking her head. “I knew it was just a dream.” Xue Fang climbed out of bed but stopped when she sat the note on her desk, picking it up she read it.

Xue Fang,

Meet me at the bridge…

-Rouge

It was getting late, she shrugged off the bad feeling and left the house. Arriving at the bridge she sat down on a bench and starred at the water. As the time passed by she lost herself in her thoughts. Dark watched her from under the bridge, after checking the time he shook his head with a smile. Once he stepped out of the shadows Xue Fang looked over at him.

“Dark.”

“So you remember me.” He said with a grin. “I’m flattered; you’ll have to excuse my sister. It would seem as though she won’t be attending our little get together.”

“What do you want?”

“It’s simple…I’ll give you a chance to kill me and avenge your fiancé. If you fail and cannot beat me then I’ll be rewarded with your life.”

“Fine then.” Xue Fang said, taking her ring off slowly her wings appeared. “If It means Li can be avenged I’d do anything.” She said as her sword appeared in her hand.

“I’m glad you think that way.” Dark said as his sword appeared also. “So then little angel, give it all you’ve got.”

Xue Fang nodded and charged at him, Dark held his sword up. The two’s swords clash and Xue Fang looked into his eyes with pain, he looked down at her shirt. A spot of blood appeared and he smirked. She pushed him back and swung once more, each swing blocked.

“What do you plan on doing to me in such a state?” He asked as he laughed at her. “Why not just call it quits?”

“Li wouldn’t have given up if it was for me.” She stated as she managed a punch to his face.

Dark rubbed his sore cheek before punching her back, she fell to the ground. Dark stabbed the ground next to her head before leaning over her.

“Li was stronger then you…”

“Enough Dark!”

He looked to the side and smiled. “Little sister, have you come to watch her die?”

“Rouge.” Xue Fang said as she looked at her.

“No more games Dark.” Rouge said as she looked at him. “All the trouble we caused, she’s broken already. Let’s just go back home.”

“You seemed fine with it before.” Dark said annoyed as he stood up straight and pushed his hair back. “You finally got your position in our ranks. I thought that’s what you wanted, all you had to do was lure her and the Guardian out for us.”

Xue Fang’s eyes widened at his words, she was shocked. “It was all…an act?” She asked as she sat up. “You never really needed my help, and they were never going to hurt you were they?”

“No.” Rouge confessed as she looked away guilty. “It was all a test for me to get my position and to kill one of the top Guardians.” She said. “I never wanted to hurt you though!” She shouted out honestly. “You were the only one who truly wanted to be my friend…”

“Li is dead and it’s really your fault!” She shouted out to her, Xue Fang grew furious and charged for Rouge.

Dark caught Xue Fang from behind and held her hands behind her back, smiling he whispered in her ear. “Time is running out so I’ll have to cut my game short. I’ll try and be gentle.” He said as he took his free hand and pointed it at her chest a bolt of black thunder shot through her and she screamed out in pain.

Rouge couldn’t take watching it, she glanced back at them before leaving. She knew trying to fight her brother would prove to be useless. Xue Fang screamed once more as a white crystal slowly began leaving her body, it was surrounded by a bright blue light. Tears escaping her eyes she screamed out once more.

“Master Lu Han!”

Dark laughed at her plea for help.

**********************************************

Lu Han was washing the dishes at the arcade when he heard Xue Fang’s painful cry. He dropped the cup and it shattered into tiny pieces. Xiumin and Kris ran to the back to check on him.

“You alright?!” Kris asked in panic.

Lu Han looked at them. “Did you guys hear that?”

“Hear what?” Xiumin asked.

“Xue Fang’s voice…she called out to me.” He said as he looked at them. “You mean you guys didn’t hear that?”

“We didn’t hear a thing. Maybe you’re tired.” Xiumin said with a shrug. “We’re almost done here so you can stop by her place real soon.”

“I have to find her now.” Lu Han said as he ran past them. “Close up without me!”

“No ditching work!” Xiumin shouted at him pointlessly. ‘Aw, come on Lu Han!”

Lu Han ran as fast as he could, he could feel she was in some type of pain. He looked around desperately as it began to rain.

“Is this how it felt for you Li. Each time she was in trouble, every time her heart was filled with sadness and pain. Where you this worried as well?” He asked, finally coming to the bridge he froze when he spotted her in Dark’s grasp.

“Xue Fang.” He called out to her.

“Master Lu Han.” She said before her eyes went blank and closed.

In dark’s hand was a crystal. Dark tossed Xue Fang to the side, Lu Han catching her.

“I finally have it, one of the purest Angel Essences out there.” He said before looking back at Lu Han and Xue Fang. He was trying to wake her up. “It’s pointless. Without this that little heart of hers is lifeless. Think of it as my parting gift to the one who is replacing Li.” He said before leaving.

Lu Han shook Xue Fang some more. “Xue Fang, wake up! Please wake up!”

Kris ran over to the scene and looked at him. “What happened?!”

“I don’t know.” He said as he watched her wings slowly disappear. “Why are her wings disappearing? Xue Fang!”

Her watch began beeping and he flipped it open. Aphrodite looked at him with serious eyes. “Lu Han…back at Xue Fang’s home Mei is waiting for you. Please bring Xue Fang there and allow Mei to you to me. It’s time we meet face to face.”

“But what about Xue Fang. He did something to her!”

“I know. I’ll explain it all in person but for now you must hurry. If we don’t move fast Xue Fang will die.”

He nodded before picking her up and looking at Kris. “Come on.”

 Kris nodded and followed him. *I never got the chance to apologize meimei…please be okay.*