::Friends::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev_mO1mUwS8

::Friendship::

Lu Han sighed as he starred at the school, it was his last day before going into hell. Xiumin spotted him and rushed over with a grin. Sitting down next to him he wrapped his hands around Lu Han with a laugh.

“I was looking for you, what are you doing out here Mr. Doom and Gloom?”

“Just thinking.” Lu Han said as he looked at him. *If I don’t make it back alive then this is the last time I’ll see Xiumin.* He thought, the though causing him to frown.

“You look like someone just died. Are you crying over Xue Fang again?” He asked as he shook his head. “Kris told me he would be helping you, I don’t really know what’s going on but you two will be fine.” He said with a sure voice. “You guys will help Xue Fang wake up and everything will be okay.”

“You’re right.” Lu Han said with a small smile. “Everything will be alright…I’ll make sure of it.”

“Good! Now get up and head to class, waiting out here all day isn’t doing you any good.” Xiumin said with a strong voice. “Make sure to meet us back here at the end of the day.” He said before walking off with a wave. “See ya!”

Lu Han waited for him to leave his view before he stood up and dusted himself off. “I can’t let Kris help me, if he dies in Hell as well then who will look after the others?” He glanced at the school once more before running off. “I’ll save Xue Fang on my own…if not we’ll both die.” He told himself. “It’s the only way.

******************************************************

After school ended Kris and Xiumin met up in the spot they were supposed to meet at. Lu Han was nowhere in sight.

“Wonder what’s taking him so long.” Xiumin said as he sighed. “He said he would make sure everything is okay but he leaves us waiting?”

“When did he say that?”

“When we spoke earlier today.” Xiumin said as he shrugged. “It was nothing really, he was a bit down and I wanted to try and cheer him up. He seemed fine when I left him alone.”

Kris thought for a moment before sighing. “That idiot is going to try and find a way to go alone. Come on.” He said grabbing Xiumin’s hand and pulling him alone. “I swear if he does anything crazy I’ll kill him!” Kris said; however, his voice sounded more worried than threatening.

*********************************************************

Lu Han stood in the ally way where he first met Xue Fang. Smiling he stood in the same spot he was in when she fell on him, he looked up at the bright blue sky. He sat down against the wall of the arcade and sighed as he closed his eyes. He replayed the events that led up to his feelings now.

“Help me! Please someone help me!”

He looked around confused, finally looking up he spotted a girl falling. It was a reflex for him to steady himself to catch her but his plan backfired. When the girl landed in his hand he slipped on the ground which caused them both to fall, him landing on top of her. She looked at him curiously before tilting her head to the side. Lu Han blushed at how close they were, starring at her he let out a small gulp.

He opened his mouth to say something but a door was slammed open.

“Lu Han, how long does it....” Kris stopped what he was doing when he spotted his friend on top of a girl. “Lu Han…I didn’t know you could be this forceful. Is she your girlfriend?”

“N…no!” Lu Han shouted as he quickly stood up and looked at Kris. “I don’t even know who she is!”

“I didn’t know you were that kind of guy.” Kris said with a raised brow.

“I’m not! She fell from the sky!” He shouted as he pointed to her. “I’ve never seen that girl a day in my life!” Lu Han looked back at the unknown girl, sighing he reached his hand out to her. “Let me help you up.”

>>>>>> 

Xue Fang crouched down and started picking up the pieces of glass. “I don’t see why she made me get all these things for the house…do humans really use all this glass? Owie!”

Lu Han looked at her, she held her bleeding finger close. Tears threatening to escape her eyes. “Let me help you.” He said as he walked over to her.

“Huh?” Xue Fang looked at Lu Han and smiled. “It’s you again! How did you find me?”

“Not that hard when you leave your door wide open.” He tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around her finger. “I’d ask if you have a first aid kit but I get a feeling you wouldn’t have one. You should come over to our place so I can properly tend to that cut.”

>>>> 

“HI MASTER LU HAN!”

“Master?” Another girl said as she snickered.

Lu Han’s eyes widened as he straightened up, looking back he spotted Xue Fang waving at him frantically.

>> 

“Master Lu Han!”

 

“I shouldn’t have let Rouge stay with you, and I should have sent her on her way. This all must be punishment for me feeling this way towards an angel. Someone who is too far out of my reach.” He said as he looked at his hand before outstretching it. “Because I took Li’s powers in hopes of reaching you but will you always be out of my reach…my little angel?”

“I knew it.” Lu Han looked to his side, standing in the ally’s entrance was his friends. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing…”

“Don’t lie to me.” Kris said as he walked over. “Why did you leave school?”

Lu Han sighed. “I left because I’m going to save Xue Fang on my own. I can’t risk you dying and leaving Xiumin and the guys here alone. They may need you.”

Kris picked him up by the shirt and pushed him against the all. “Who told you to think like that? When are you going to stop acting like you don’t need help? Stop trying to face everything on your own.”

“You don’t understand.” Lu Han said as he pushed Kris’s hands away. “I don’t want to live in a world where Xue Fang no longer exists.  I’d rather die trying to save her then to live knowing she died. I also don’t want my friends to get involved. She was my Guardian, I have her Fiancé’s powers. Just let me do this alone.”

“Lu Han.” Xiumin said as he walked over to the two with a smile. “We’re friends…and friends help each other out no matter what right? We all may be strong on our own but together we pose a much bigger threat. It was that way in school and it’s still that way now. Don’t just leave us out of things because you’re afraid one may get hurt. Life is a chance.”

Lu Han looked at Xiumin and then at Kris. He nodded. “You’re right…I need to save her. It would be better knowing my friends need me to return…and to know that my leader is by my side helping me through it.”

Kris nodded as he punched his shoulder. “Let’s all go home.”

“I’ll come a little later.” Lu Han said, he gave them a sad expression. “Right about now this is the only place I feel me and Xue Fang connect. Let me stay alone just a bit longer.”

“Fine.” Kris said. “You have two hours out here alone, if you don’t come home I’m finding and killing your .” He said as he smiled.

Lu Han nodded, the guy left him alone and he sat down once again. “Li…you shouldn’t have died that day.” He said as he closed his eyes. “We could have used you now.”

Deshi looked at the hour glass in his hand and then down at Lu Han. “Time is running out and this kid is sitting around. I hate to say it but Li would have been better for Xue Fang during this situation.” He said as he shook his head. “Soon the world will fall to hell…Xue Fang is the main piece in this game.” He said as he put the hour glass away and took a feather out of his black jacket. He dropped the feather and left. “Li will tell you what to do with it when the time is right.” He said before walking off.

Lu Han saw the black feather floating lightly to the group. He walked over to it and picked it up, looking around and seeing no one he gently put it in his own pocket. “Someone was here…” He said as he looked up at the buildings.