:: You Pass!::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENcTu2P-vo

:: You Pass!::

“Kris she’s waking up!”

“I can clearly see that. Give her some room will you?”

“Master Lu Han…Kris?” Xue Fang’s eyes slowly opened, it took awhile for her to adjust to the surroundings. After sitting up she scratched her head in confusion. “Where are we, and why do I feel like I’ve been asleep for centuries?”

“YOUR’RE ALIVE!!” Lu Han shouted as he pulled her into a hug. “I can’t believe we actually did it!”

“Master Lu Han my muscles are sore…you’re squeezing too hard.”

“Sorry.” Lu Han said as he pulled back. “I’m just glad to hear your voice again.”

Looking at Kris, Xue Fang gave a clueless expression. “What’s going on Kris? I don’t remember anything at all. Was I in some type of danger?”

“Were you?” Kris asked as he pulled her into a headlock and ruffled her hair. “You were on the verge of pure death meimei! Lu Han was so determined to save you, here we are in hell and you don’t even remember his bravery.”

“In hell?” She pulled away from Kris and smiled. “You have wings! Wait did you die?!”

“No! Lady Aphrodite gave me them temporarily so I can help out Lu Han. He didn’t really need me though.”

Xue Fang looked at Lu Han, his eyes where teary. “Don’t cry Master Lu Han.” She said as she put her hands on his face. “I’m okay now, you don’t have to worry about me.”

“I’m always going to worry about you.” Lu Han said as he pulled her into a tight hug. “When are you going to realize that I love you just as much as you love me?” He confessed as he pulled her face towards his for a kiss.

“Master Lu Han.” She whispered into the kiss.

Kris smiled softly at the two. *Looks like everything is fine now.* He looked around before his smile fell. “I hate to interrupt guys but…where the hell is the gate out of here?”

“The gate?” Lu Han said as he quickly stood up, helping Xue Fang as well. “Rouge…since she died it must have closed up. What are we supposed to do now?”

“Rouge is dead?” Xue Fang asked as she held onto his sleeve. “Who killed her?!”

“No time.” Lu Han said as a group of demons slowly surrounded them. “Looks like the battle drew more attention then I assumed.” He said as he held his hand out for his sword. “We’ll have to fight them off until we find our way out of here.”

“Not so face.” A deep voice said, the three looked over as a man walked into view. “So you are the ones causing trouble in my territory.” He said.

Xue Fang’s eyes widened, she protectively stood in front of Kris and Lu Han. “Guys…you need to run.”

“What for?” Kris asked as he stepped forward. “We can take this guy.”

“I mean you no harm.” He said as he bowed. “You three took out one of my strongest Fallen. What are your names?”

“None of your business…Hades.”

“You mean…he’s the devil?” Lu Han asked her as he looked at the man.

“Correct, the little Angel is right.” He said proudly. “I am Hades, Lucifer, and any other name the humans can find to give me.” Hades walked around the three and nodded. “I can’t see you actually killing him. The girl must have done something extraordinary.” He said as he walked in front of Xue Fang. “She smells so familiar.” He grabbed a handful of her hair and smelled it.

“Get the hell away from her!” Lu Han shouted as he pointed his sword at Hades throat. “Touch her again and I’ll kill you. King of the underworld or not.”

Hades laughed at him. “How protective.”

“We just want to leave.” Kris said calmly. “We’ll never return if you open the gates.”

“Open the gates? How foolish a request. Once you enter hell there is no leaving. You really want to get out then you’ll have to kill me.” He stated, his eyes landing on Xue Fang once more. “Of course if you leave the girl I think I could let you two pass.”

“As if.” Lu Han said as he rolled his eyes. “We’ll just have to kill you.”

“Master Lu Han no!” Xue Fang shouted as she pulled him back. “He’s way too strong, he’s a god.” She pointed out. “You’ll die within seconds of the fight.”

“She’s right you know? So what will you kids do?”

“Hades. Let them go.” A voice spoke loud and clear.

“Brother!” Hades said as he looked up. “What brings you to this side? Are these three your doing?”

“Those are Aphrodite’s.”

“Really now. What if I decide to keep them as prisoners of war?”

“We’ll be forced to invade hell. You know resistance is futile.” His voice boomed before thunder could be heard.

“Alright, alright. Last time you got upset you set fire to my castle.” Hades said as he rolled his eyes. “Well then, looks like you three get a free pass. I’ll be seeing you again little angel.” He said to Xue Fang who looked at him confused. “Tell Aphrodite I said hi.”

A bright light appeared before the. Xue Fang looked at Hades once more, he waved at her with a grin. Feeling scared she looked away. Once the light died down they looked around.

“Welcome home.” Aphrodite said to Xue Fang as she held her arms out.

“Lady Aphrodite.” She said before hugging her. “It’s been so long.”

“I finally get to meet you.”

Xue Fang looked up the white stairs behind them, sitting in a throne was the man in charge. “God.”

He nodded. “You three are here for one reason and one alone.” He said as he stood up. “For showing bravery that no human has shown before, and for protecting one of our own Kris and Lu Han, you are granted a wish.” He said as he smiled.

“Do we have to use it now?” Kris asked as he thought about it. “I’m afraid I’m too tired to think of any wish.”

“It’s always open.” God said as he chuckled. “Hell takes a toll on the humans that enter alive. As for you Xue Fang.” He said as he stepped out in front of her. “I am honored to say, you pass your Guardian test.”

“What?” She asked confused as she looked at him and then the guys. “I don’t understand. I didn’t take the test.”

“Everything you learned from your friends I watched.”

“But what about the final test?”

“It was to teach a human what life was really about.” He said as he turned her around so that she was facing Lu Han. “You thought him that life wasn’t about the same day routine, but about being with the ones you love and that make you happy, protecting those you care for no matter the sacrifice.” God said to her. “You taught him what love really is.”

She looked at the badge he handed her and smiled. Kris gave her a thumbs up and nodded. Smiling she ran into Lu Han’s outstretched arms and he chuckled.

“I actually did it! I’m a Guardian now! It’s all thanks you guys!” She said to the two friends. “Thank you both so much!”

“Sure thing meimei.” Kris said, his voice sounding strange.

“Kris what’s wrong?” She asked as Lu Han let her go, she noticed his sad face as well. “I thought you two would be happy.”

“So then this is goodbye.” Lu Han said as he looked at her.

“What are you talking about?”

Aphrodite smiled as she walked over to them. “You must return to heaven now for your dutys.” She clarified. “As for you Lu Han, Li’s powers will always be with you.” She handed him a badge as well. “You are forever a substitute Guardian.”

“Yeah.” He said as he took the badge.

“You have one day.” God say to them. “One day to finish business on Earth Xue Fang. It’s time you say goodbye.”

She nodded as the gates to Earth opened up, the three walked through it in a gloomy manner. Once the gates where closed they stood in silence.

“We should head home and rest up.” Kris said as he looked at them with a small smile. “Tomorrow is a big day, I’ll let the guys know to come over.”

“Yeah.” Xue Fang said with a grin. “I have to say goodbye to them.”

He nodded, looking at Lu Han he sighed. “I’ll give you two sometime alone.”

Xue Fang watched Kris leave, she looked up at the dark sky and laughed. “All this time and the test was so simple. Who would have thought.”

“You want to leave that bad?” Lu Han asked her.

“What do you---“

“Why are you so happy?” He asked her.

“Because I achieved my goal. Master Lu Han. I may be leaving but I’ll always be watching over you and the guys. I’m your Guardian and I won’t let anything bad happen to you.”

“You were never appointed my Guardian officially.” He said as he looked into her eyes. “We’ll never see each other again. I finally get to tell you my feelings and we have to say goodbye. It isn’t fair.”

Xue Fang’s eyes grew teary. “I don’t want to leave your side…I just don’t know what to do.”

Lu Han pulled her into a tight hug, he didn’t want to let her go. “You can cry if you want.” He said as he closed his eyes, his own tears falling. “I promise I won’t let you ago until you can smile again. We need to be happy so we don’t let go of each other on a sad foot tomorrow. After all you hate sad goodbyes don’t you?”

Xue Fang nodded before burying her face in his shirt. “Master Lu Han!”

Lu Han began shaking as they tightened the hug.

Kris sat on the ground hidden behind a wall as he watched the scene unfold. “Meimei…we were supposed to have more time.” *I don’t want to see you go again. Last time it didn’t end so well.* He thought as he buried his face in his knees and cried as well.