::Angel Vs Demon::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66b_9xsBMY

::Angel Vs Demon::

“Master Lu Han.” Xue Fang sat up on her couch, she looked around her empty apartment. “I feel sick.”

The television an Aphrodite looked at her. “That human boy is in danger.”

“What?”

“There is a demon loose nearby. She will be attracted to him since he can see what can’t be seen. I can’t send out one of the Guardians…I need you to go. Please be careful.”

“Sure thing!” Xue Fang said excited,  hopping up she ran out the door. Banging on the guys door she looked around impatiently. “Open up Kris, Xiumin, Master Lu Han!!”

Kris opened the door and smiled. “Hey Little Fang! Isn’t it a bit late to come over and play?”

“Where’s Master Lu Han?”

“He went out a few hours ago. Said something about sealing the deal. He was a bit strange but it’s Lu Han after all.”

“Thanks!” She said bowing before running off.

“Not you too meimei!” Frustrated from being ignored for the second time that night he sighed. “Just bring him home safely!”

******************************************

Rouge watched as Lu Han started writing his name, she smiled. Lu Han prepared to write the last letter but froze when a familiar voice called him.

“Master Lu Han don’t finish it!”

“Xue Fang!” He looked to the side.

She landed right in front of the two, her wings spread out.

“An angel.” Rouge said as she put her hands behind her head in a lazy manner. “Looks like the fun is over boy. She must be Xue Fang.”

“What are you doing here?!” Lu Han asked as he walked over to her. “I thought you were----“

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?! Signing a deal with the demon is signing with the devil! Are you trying to go to hell?!”

“No, I was trying to help you.” He said with a smile. “She said she could make it so you can pass the test and stay here. You don’t have to worry about being a bother to the other Angels and you will still get what you want.”

“I want to get my badge on my own, now with the help of a demon.”

“I would love to watch you two battle this out but I have other business to attend to.” Rouge said as she turned to go.”

“Not so fast!” Xue Fang shouted, she pointed at her and a blast of gold light zoomed past her blowing a whole in a tree. “You can’t think I’d let you get away with my friends contract without a fight did you?”

Rouge turned around and sighed. “So you are aware of the rules.”

“What rules?” Lu Han asked.

“As long as you signed your first name and most of your last name the contract is still in order.”

Xue Fang smirked. “I’m taking back his contract and all the others you have.” She flew towards her.

Rouge took to the sky as well, in her hand appeared a black sword. She swung it as Xue Fang who quickly flew back. Lu Han watched from the ground, he had never seen something like this before.

“How do you plan on defeating me when you aren’t even a Guardian? You’re powers aren’t full yet and you don’t even have a Guardian’s sword. You are nothing but a small Angel with a big mouth.” She laughed. “Run while you can.”

“I don’t need a sword.” Xue Fang said confident as she flew towards her, pointing again she blasted a few energy beams at her.

Rouge easily dodged them and cut her cheek with her sword. Backing up she the blood off the blade. “I’ll be well rewarded for killing an Angel.”

Xue Fang whipped her cheek and grew upset. *What am I going to do. She has an advantage with her speed and weapon. My powers are still underdeveloped so I won’t be able to use strong attacks.* She looked down at Lu Han who watched her in concern. *But if I let her go Master Lu Han’s soul is lost forever…I can free him and the others she made deals with. I just have to keep trying.* “I won’t give up.”

“No one likes persistence.”

Lu Han watched as Xue Fang fought, she was trying her hardest but she was losing. His hand balled into a fist. Rouge had sent her sailing towards the ground, she fell with a small scream of pain. Rouge stood by her and put her foot to her head slowly pressing down. Xue Fang’s face showed the pain she was in.

*This is my fault…I called the demon back. Because of me she’s going to die.*

“Any last words little Angel?”

“Get off of her!” Lu Han shouted as he tackled Rouge, they rolled around fighting each other.

“Get off of me boy!” Rouge shouted annoyed.

“I won’t let you kill her!”

“Fine then…I’ll kill you first!”

 Rouge said as she kicked him off her, she stood up and held her hand out. As Lu Han got up and ran after her a red light formed in her hand, she squeezed it and his heart skipped a beat. Falling to the ground he gabbed at his clothes and let out a painful scream. Rouge laughed.

“W…what are you doing…to me?”

“Your soul is mines.” She said simply. “I can control when you die, how long you live. It all depends on when I decide to take your soul.” She squeezed more and he screamed.

Xue Fang was on the ground, she heard him yell and a gold light surrounded her. She stood up and looked at Rouge. Rouge froze, she felt a strong rise in pure energy.

*It can’t be that girl….* She looked back as Xue Fang’s energy blast was headed for her. It was bigger than expected. “No time to dodge…” She held her hands in front of her face to protect herself. As it came closer she grew more scared. “STOP IT!!!!”

The blast went up and disappeared in the sky. Xue Fang walked over with a small smile. “Give me the contracts and you can go.”

“She’s back to normal.” *I swear her power was rising back there, and the size of that blast. Only Guardians can give off that much energy in one attack. What is up with this girl? Is she hiding her true power?* “Okay…” Rouge said with a sigh. “Here” She handed over all the contracts she had collected. “That’s all.”

Xue Fang nodded as she used her powers to burn them. Lu Han finally able to breathe again looked up at her with a smile. She smiled back and rubbed the back of her neck embarrassed. The moment was shortly lived, she felt something coming at them fast. As a reflex she wrapped her arms around both Lu Han and Rouge, her wings closed around them as a shield. She was hit hard with another pure energy blast.

When the spoke died down her wings flew back, she looked at the two concerned. Rouge looked at her shocked.

“Why did you protect me?”

“Because you were only doing your job..and you gave me the contracts. A Guardian is on the way…leave now. They won’t be as kind as I am.”

Rouge still confused by her actions left.

Xue Fang fell to the ground injured, Lu Han rushed over to her. “Xue Fang!” he shouted as he shook her. “Wake up.”

She opened her eyes, a tall female landed before the. She had long black hair that past her , her eyes pure blue. Looking around she sighed.

“She got away…Xue Fang.” She said as she looked at her. “Not too bad back there kid, you didn’t die and you held her up.”

Xue Fang looked over at her and smiled slightly. “What’s with the big energy blast?”

“I couldn’t really see down here but assumed you were in trouble so I threw it. Did it hit the demon?”

“No, you missed her.” She said bluntly.

“Damn…” The girl said as she looked at the boy. “You must be the one word is spreading about in Heaven. Seeing as you can see us. Take Xue Fang home and make sure she rest up for a bit so she can heal. My brother Li wouldn’t like to know she was hurt.”

Lu Han nodded as he picked Xue Fang up. She put her ring on and her wings disappeared. “I will.”

Xue Fang looked at her. “Why did you come? I thought they couldn’t send a Guardian.”

“I was already here on Guardian duty. Li asked me to come check on you. You better not get yourself killed before you and Li are reunited.” She said calmly before she flew off without another word.

Lu Han carried Xue Fang as he walked home. “Who’s Li?”

“A friend…Master Lu Han. You can’t trust demons. They are the bad guys.”

“Then why did you let Rouge go?”

“Because she needed help…she didn’t seem to be the worst one. Her eyes held a hint of sadness though. I thought your soul was lost back there.” She said with a sigh. “I need to become stronger if I’m going to be your Guardian.”

“You did it all on your own…you didn’t mess up at all. I’d say you’re already the perfect Guardian.”

“You’re just being nice.”

“Yeah your right.” After a few minutes of silence he sighed. “Xue Fang I didn’t want to cause you trouble back there. I was just trying to help you out because I knew how important it was for you to get your badge. You said you haven’t made any progress and I just wanted to make you happy.”

 When she didn’t speak up he looked down at her. She was sleeping peacefully. He smiled.

“Fine…I’ll help you by making sure you learn all you can about us. You came looking for me…and you saved me. I’ll return the favor one day.” He said as he kissed her forehead. “So don’t worry about a thing.”