::Demons Are Real::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIFESaafsoU

::Demons Are Real::

Lu Han smiled as he sat up in his bed, looking at the clock on the table he left the room. Grabbing a bowl in the kitchen he made himself something to eat and sat down, Xiumin came in a few seconds after words and did the same. Kris walked into the house with a sigh.

“What’s your problem?” Lu Han asked.

“I just got done talking to meimei.”

“That’s a bad thing?” Xiumin said with a raised brow. “I thought you adored her, don’t tell me you’re bored of her now.”

“Not at all! I could never get bored of my meimei. It’s just that she’s upset. She said she might have to leave.”

“Where is she going?” Came Lu Han’s voice with a grin. “I’ll go with her and make sure she gets back safely.”

“No she said she might have to go back home.” He sat down at the table and looked at the guys. “Meimei she hasn’t been doing anything to show that she is making much progress here. I don’t know, maybe we’ve been hanging out with her too much. She said Aphrodite was starting to worry if she was getting to attached here.”

“Attached?” Lu Han said growing upset. “I thought she was here to learn about humans. We’ve been teaching her things…I mean she learned how to cook from watching. You taught her how to work, and she’s learning more and more each passing day she spends with us and watching us? She can’t just get pulled back!”

“Lu Han…I know how you feel but it’s more complicated than that apparently. There is a certain set of rules she must follow. She went against one of their traditions after coming here and apparently it’s causing some issues among the angels. There’s really not much we can do.”

Xiumin looked at him and blinked a few times. “Wow…it sounds a bit unfair. I mean she can’t help it if she likes us. Who makes rules preventing someone from making friends?”

“It’s not right.” Lu Han said. “We said we would help her didn’t we?” He stood up fast and looked at him. “I’m not going to just let her get taken away.”

“Lu Han it’s best not to interfere. We could get her in more trouble.” Kris called out to him, Lu Han paid him no mind and walked out the door.

**********************

Xue Fang sighed as she looked at the television screen, she had hooked up her mirror watch to it so Aphrodite’s picture appeared there. Aphrodite wore her usual smile despite the situation.

“It’s not my choice really Xue Fang. I was told by the head God that you are to report to the meeting hall today and he will assess the situation. This doesn’t mean he won’t let you return to Earth and finish your goal. Just be calm.”

“But Lady Aphrodite, this is my only chance to become a Guardian. If I fail this one then I can’t keep my promise to Mama. I have nothing else but that promise.”

“I know…I wish I could help you more.”

“Xue Fang don’t go anywhere!” Lu Han shouted as he barged in the front door.

Xue Fang looked at him wide eyed and shocked, Aphrodite starred at him with a smile. He looked at the screen taken aback by what he saw. He looked at the Halo, then at the wings she possessed.

“Aphrodite?”

“He knows about you?” Came her gentle voice.

Xue Fang slowly turned to the screen with a guilty look. “Yeah…I kind of him and his friends about me.”

“Don’t take her away!” Lu Han shouted as he walked over to where she was sitting. “I promise not to tell anyone I saw her wings, or that I’m seeing you right now! I won’t let anyone know so please let her stay! This test means more to her then anything and I can’t live with myself if she loses because of me!”

“I can sense you are telling me the truth about not telling. But she has broken a law just by letting you all know what she was. The fact that you can see me, and see her wings tell me you are different than most humans.”

“Don’t let anyone know what you saw.”

Xue Fang looked at the scene and quickly stood up. “Please don’t tell him about this.” She said as she bowed. “I know I should have reported in that he could see me in my angel state, and I know I shouldn’t have told him about me but please don’t tell! I don’t want anything happening to my friends here. I’ll show up for the meeting and I’ll follow any rules given. I’ll accept any punishment so please don’t let him know.”

Lu Han looked down at her, he could see her slightly shaking. *Why is she so afraid…what’s wrong with me being able to see them?* He bowed as well, Xue Fang looked at him shocked. “Lady Aphrodite. It would seem as though I’ve caused more harm then I meant. It’s just that Xue Fang has become important to me and my friends in a short amount of time. I don’t want her to suffer for me.”

“Stand up straight you two.” Both did as told and she nodded. “Such a strong bond was formed between you two in such a short amount of time. You two are connected, I can tell.” Xue Fang and Lu Han looked at each other, blushing they quickly looked away. “I can’t keep something important a secret but I can promise to try and do everything in my power to help you out Xue Fang. As for you Lu Han.”

He looked at her. “Yes?”

“Xue Fang is like a daughter to me…ever since the passing of her mother she has been under my care. Because of her clumsy nature she has made many mistakes. Friends are hard to come by…there is only one other person who has made her as happy as she has been since meeting you and your friends. I thank you for showing her such kindness.”

“Sure thing.” He said a bit embarrassed.

“I’ll see you soon Xue Fang.”

The television screen went blank. Xue Fang let out a relived sigh, looking at Lu Han she smiled.

“Did you sleep----“

“Because she knows I know everything…is you going to get into more trouble?”

“Probably, but don’t worry about me.” She said with a small laugh.

“Don’t say that!” He said as he looked at her. “Don’t tell me not to worry about you when I already am. You’re so busy trying to help me out that you aren’t focusing on yourself. What the hell is your problem?” He asked.

“Master Lu Han. I’m my angel. It’s my job to look after humans, I don’t regret letting you know anything and I don’t regret befriended you and the others. I’ll take what they dish out.”

He looked at her smiled and sighed. “How can you smile when you might have to go back? This isn’t fair.”

“Master Lu Han…I really need to go, I can’t be late. We can talk some more when I get back.”

“If you get back.”

She nodded, he followed her to the balcony. “Make sure you stay safe while I’m gone.”

Lu Han nodded, looking at the ring he gave her on her pointing finger and the gold one she had on her put his hand on it. “Is that what makes it so you can be seen by us?”

“Yeah.”

“If this is the last time we see each other….can I see you in your true state.”

“Master Lu Han, it’s against----“

“Just once.” He said in a pleading tone.

She nodded. “Okay.”

Slowly Lu Han slid the ring off her finger, it glowed. She was surrounded by a white light and when it was gone her wings where spread out, the back of her white dress was left open and he could see why now. Lu Han gave her a small smile.

“Xue Fang…”

“Yes?”

“It’s nothing.” He said as he handed her the ring. “Good luck.”

She nodded and bowed before flying off.

*********************

Lu Han paced back and forth in the park. It was late and Xue Fang still didn’t come back. He kicked a pebbled back and forth before sitting down a swing and sighing.

 “What am I supposed to do? I mean if she’s stuck there then how can I contact them to try and get her back? To top it off what’s the point. Either way she’s going to have to go back eventually. If I can just get them to see her making some progress that’ll give us a little more time. Things are just too complicated.”

There was a gust of wind, leaves blew by. Lu Han looked up at the sky.

“I can help you out.”

Jumping slightly he looked at the swing beside his. “When did you get here?”

“I appear when someone calls out to me.”

“I don’t even know you.” He said with a raised brow, her black outfit and was off but what really confused him were the black bat looking wings that came from her back. “You’re not an angel are you?”

“The opposite.” She said with a sly smile. “I’m a demon.”

“Demon?”

“Boo!” She said before laughing. “You react better than the other humans. No fun.”

“I don’t have time for games.” He started to walk away from him.

“This Xue Fang…she’s an angel right?”

He froze. “How do you know her.”

“You want to help her right? I can help you get your wish. She can get more time to stay by your side.”

He looked back at her. “What’s in it for you?”

“Your soul. I’m a Collector in training. In order to get my bade collector’s badge I need to collect the souls of ten humans. Make the deal with me and I pass, you get what you want as well.”

“M…my soul?” Lu Han asked. “What does that mean?”

She swung back and forth letting out a small laugh. “It means when you die you don’t get your spot in Heaven. I’ll come for your soul and bring you to hell with me. Let’s just say my boss loves colleting the good souls.”

Lu Han thought about it. *She can help Xue Fang…that’s what I want isn’t it?*

“Master Lu Han! Master Lu Han are you out here?!”

His smiled at the familiar voice. “She’s back.”

The girl laughed. “Don’t get so excited. Humans are so easy to please. She won’t be here forever. Just call me if you need me.” She said as she handed him a whistle, it was shaped like her wings. “I can make anything you want happen. She could be yours for good and get her Guardian Badge.” She said before waving and disappearing into the shadows.

“There you are master Lu Han!” Xue Fang shouted as she ran over to him. “Kris told me you went for a walk and I figured I could find you here.” She saw something balk in his hand. “What’s that?!”

“Nothing.” He said with a smile as he put it away in his pocket. “Did everything go well.”

“Eh…more or less.” She said with a small laugh. “Thanks to lady Aphrodite I can stay!”

“That’s great!”

“Yeah…but I got a serious scolding. I was also told that I have to keep my eye on you until they figure out what they want to do with you. I’ll also be watched more closely. I was also told since I want to act on my own I have to provide for myself so it’s a good thing I do have the job…they won’t be sending me money anymore.”

He looked at the red marks on her wrist and held her hands up. “What are these.”

“Oh! I was arrested when I made it to Heaven. I went against the law so they had to treat me accordingly. It’s not as bad as it looks.”

Lu Han sighed as he closed his eyes and put her hands to his cheek. “I’m sorry…”

“Don’t worry, it isn’t your fault.” She said as she pulled her hands back and grinned. “Say Lu Han can we go get some ice cream before going home. Just me and you?” She asked with big eyes.

He let out a small laugh. “Tao is rubbing off on you I see. If that’s what you want…yeah.”

“To the ice cream shop!” She said pointing ahead and marching.

Lu Han looked back at the empty swing before taking the whistle out and starring at it. “What should I do…my soul for the price of Xue Fang. It’s tempting…why has she become so important to me?”