::Something You Like::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaqEw2UfAPE

::Something You Like::

Lu Han waved to his basketball team as he made his way outside of the gym. Xue Fang skipped over to him and smiled as she looked at him. He smiled back, she had been following him around all day. Everyone kept throwing out jokes about his close relationship with his cousin.  Scratching his head he stopped walking.

“Don’t you have singing club next Master Lu Lu?”

“Yeah but…HEY! Where did you hear that name?!” He asked her shocked.

“Kris and Xiumin of course! They told me to call you that from now on.”

“Oh did they…” He said as he looked away. “Figures…anyway why don’t you go off and do your own thing today?”

“What do you mean go off and do my own thing? I’m your Guardian so I’m supposed to follow you around and keep you safe.” She said with a  nod of her head. “You can’t get rid of me that easy Master Lu Lu. Besides after the demon incident you should be happy I didn’t put a leash on you or something.” Xue Fang crossed her arms and looked away. “I’m staying!”

Sighing Lu Han shook his head. “Why do you always have to be so hard headed? I told you next time someone wants me to make a deal with them and they have creepy bat wings I’ll turn them down.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her along. “Now you’re going to get into something here that doesn’t involve me. How can you learn about people if you keep crowding around me and the guys?”

“Point.” She said as she rolled her eyes. “I don’t know how to do anything though.” She pointed out as she looked at him. “Did you forget I’m somewhat of a klutz?”

“Somewhat? You’re more than somewhat of a klutz don’t you think?” He asked as he looked at her with a smile. “I know something even you can’t screw up, and I think you’ll find it fun.” He stopped in the art hall and pointed to a door. “Go inside and tell them you want to join their club.”

“No way!”

“Just do it!”

“But I don’t know them Master Lu Lu!”

“Stop being a baby!” He shouted as he pushed her towards the door.

“I said I don’t want to!”

Getting her to the door he used more force, she grabbed the two sides of the wall and tried to hold herself back. After a few more minutes of the struggle he pushed her inside the room, she fell flat on her back and starred up at the people in the room, everyone had cameras. Lu Han smiled as he whistled from the door, everyone looked up at him.

“My cousin would like to join the Photography club, she didn’t buy a camera yet so please let her borrow.” He said with a small bow before he waved at Xue Fang. “Enjoy Fang!” He shouted.

“Don’t leave me alone!” She ran for the door only to have it slammed in her face, she blinked a few times confused. She heard a snap and saw a flash of light, turning to the side a young guy stood by her with his camera. With a small smile he held his hand out.

“Welcome to photography club Xue Fang.” He said politely, she looked at him and nodded as she shook his hand. “How about we get you a camera right away? We were about to go on a small trip to get some new pictures.”

Nodding she followed him to the table they kept the extra cameras on.

*****************************************

Satisfied with his work Lu Han headed to singing club. Realizing it was canceled for the day he decided he would meet up with Kris and Xiumin for some food. Kris smiled as him and Xiumin walked over to their meeting spot.

“Hey Kris!” Xiumin said as he looked around. “Something is missing here….”

“Where is meimei?” Kris asked with a raised brow.

“That’s it! Xue Fang is missing!” Xiumin said as he looked at Lu Han. “You two are always together aren’t you? Maybe her parents finally decided to send her to a crazy home so she could be cured of her Angel fantasy.”

Lu Han looked at him with a hard look. “That comment…I am not amused.”

Kris laughed. “Don’t worry about him, now tell me where my meimei is!”

“I sent her off to the Photography club. Everyone was starting to wonder if we were really cousins because she refuses to stop calling me Master. So I decided she needed to do something on her own and learn more about people without my help! She put up a fight at first but after a few minutes she quieted down so I left her.”

“Photography club?!” Kris said as he shook Lu Han. “Do you know who is in charge of that club Lu Lu?!”

“No, but call me Lu Lu one more time and you won’t remember.”

Kris released him and sighed. “The one in charge of that club is Cheng. Well known for his young looks he’s real pretty and all the girls love him. He’s like you!” He said as he put his hand to his head. “To think he could steal away my meimei. You have to do something Lu Han!”

“Don’t be such a drama queen. I’m sure he isn’t thinking twice about our Klutz. Besides she’s here for a test, not to get a boyfriend. It goes against the rules.”

“Rules are made to be broken.” Xiumin said with a small smile. “I have an idea…you guys want to go spy on them. See what the Photography club is up to. We can keep an eye on Xue Fang and if he looks like he’s trying anything with her we can find a way to interfere without being seen.”

“Good idea!” Kris said as he gave him a high five. “You’re the only one I can count on to think. We must protect meimei!” Kris said as he pointed ahead. “I know where they were headed to take photos today, let’s get a move on it!”

Lu Han watched his two friends walking away laughing like maniac. “I don’t think those two should be trusted alone.” He said allowed as he looked up at the sky. “Spying is wrong. Please forgive me Lady Aphrodite.” He directed his words to Aphrodite as he followed the guys. “I’m sure Xue Fang wouldn’t leave us for some other guy anyways.”

Kris led the guys to the small park the Photography club was taking pictures at. They hid behind bushes as they watched. Kris pointed to Xue Fang who looked confused about how to use the camera. Cheng walked over to her and laughed as he showed her the correct way to use it. He ruffled her hair and pointed to a few things she should try to snap a shot of.

Xue Fang nodded and took a few pictures. Smiling she looked at Cheng. “I’m not too bad at this.”

“You aren’t.” He said with a small laugh. “Can I ask you about something?”

“What?”

“I want to ask about your cousin Lu Han.”

Kris couldn’t hear what they were saying, he looked at Xiumin. “Quick! Move closer!” He said as he pushed him along the bushes.

Lu Han sighed as he followed.

“Come on Kris! Any closer and she’ll see us!” Xiumin shouted.

“Keep quite!” Lu Han and Kris hissed, both covering his mouth with their hands and forcing him all the way to the ground.

Cheng looked at the bushes and then back to Xue Fang. “Did you know he was following us, along with your other friends?”

“Really?” She asked as she looked around.

“Don’t make it obvious.” Cheng said with a smile. “I think it’s kind of funny, look at the bushes behind you.”

Xue Fang slowly looked back, she noticed the familiar sets of hair sticking up from the bushes. “It seems they are. Wonder what there trying to do.”

“Lu Han is very protective of you. I mean I heard a few guys asked him if they could ask you out and he told them you were his. Very strange answer from a cousin.”

“Oh really? He meant nothing buy the comment. I mean him, Kris, and Xiumin don’t really want other guys to come into view and distract me.” Xue Fang spoke with a smile on her face. “I think I’m like the little sister of the group. They want to watch out for me…even though it’s supposed to be the other way around.”

“Well they do seem to worry.”

“You guys head back to the school alone.” Xue Fang said as she handed him the camera. “I’m going to walk back with the guys.”

“Have fun!” Cheng said with a laugh as he walked away.

“What’s going on?” Xiumin whispered as he peeked. “I don’t see Xue Fang anymore.”

“There leaving.” Kris said confused. “Did she leave while we were fighting?”

“I don’t think so.” Lu Han said as he looked around. “She isn’t that fast.”

“HIYA GUYS!”

“AH!” The three shouted surprised as they fell from the bushes.

Xue Fang stood in front of them and laughed as she looked down at them. “Lovely day no?”

“Xue Fang!” Xiumin said as he put his hand to his beating chest. “You scared me!”

“How did you know?!” Kris asked.

“Cheng told me he spotted you guys. Why are you following us though?”

Lu Han laughed nervously. “We lost something around here and came back to find it.”

“Really?” Kris said as he punched him for the lame excuse.

“Makes sense.” Xue Fang said.

“Really?” Kris said once more.

“So what do you say we walk home together guys?”

“Don’t you want to leave with your club meimei?”

“No way! No one beats walking home with my three favorite humans!” She said cheerfully.

“You mean that?” Kris and Xiumin said as they both gave her a puppy look.

Laughing she nodded. “Well of course! Master Lu Han caught me when I fell and you two were so nice to me. I love you guys!”

“Aww, come here meimei!” Kris said as he pulled her down into the pile.

Laughing the group played with each other.