:: Mission Accomplished!::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5asZgPRKp9o

:: Lu Han Vs A Fallen::

Lu Han sighed as he set Xue Fang down on a bench. He looked around before averting his gaze over at Kris. It was late and there were no signs of life outside.

“Maybe she won’t show.” Kris said as he put his hands in his pocket, he let out a small yawn and faced him. “I think that demon girl is just playing games with you. We should get meimei back inside before she catches a cold.” He said as he walked over Xue Fang and pushed her hair back. “Don’t worry meimei, you’ll be back inside warm soon.”

Lu Han rolled his eyes. “How can she catch a cold if she’s basically a lifeless doll at the moment?” He said bluntly before sitting down next to her. “Rouge will be here. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she really wanted to help save Xue Fang…and her brother.”

“Yeah, well demons are liars. I thought we figured that out already.” Kris mumbled sitting down as well.

After a few moments Rouge walked over to the bench, Kris looked at her surprised. “You actually came.”

“Of course.” She said, looking at Xue Fang she gave a soft smile. “She looks like she’s sleeping…we need to hurry. I can open the gates to hell but you’ll have to move fast. If I die I won’t be able to open it up again. You guys have at least an hour to get in, and then get out.”

“You sound like you plan on dying.” Lu Han pointed out.

“I’m prepared for the worst.” She said as she pointed ahead, two gates slowly appeared.

They were huge and ominous, on each side rested a skeleton. The skeletons slowly moved, and opened the door for them to pass. Rouge nodded and led the way into Hell. It wasn’t like most people assumed it to be. Instead of flames everywhere it was just deserted ground. Rocks here and there but no signs of people.

“Not really what I expected.” Kris said as he looked around. “Where are all the souls?”

“We are in stage one of hell. The souls come here for their judgment at the castle where Hades lives. From there he sends them to their hell.” She said as she sighed. “We demons and the few fallen who have joined Hades stay here. It’s empty because they are celebrating the birthday of Hade’s daughter.”

“He has a daughter?” Lu Han asked as he followed her.

“Yes, she isn’t here yet though. The prophecy says that she will come to us when the time for war comes. She’ll save the demons from their banishment to hell and become the ruler of the new world.” Rouge said as she looked back at him. “I don’t really believe it though. He talks about her a lot though.”

“To think Hades would have a kid.” Kris said as he shook his head. “Talk about the world’s worst parent.”

“Where here.” Rouge said as she stood in the center of the area. “My brother said he would bring the essence here and fight you one on one.” She eyes Kris. “That means if your friend tries anything he’ll make sure you never get it back.”

Lu Han nodded, he took off his jacket and followed it up. Using it as a pillow he set it on the ground and put Xue Fang down. Running his hand over her face he smiled affectionately. “Come to think of it I’ve been so focused on trying to save Xue Fang that I forgot.”

“Forgot what?” Kris asked him.

“Today is her birthday.” He said as he looked at him. “To think someone so kind could share birthdays with Hade’s daughter.” Lu Han said.

Before the three could continue to chatter another figure appeared.  He wore a long black jacket, hee had huge black angel winds and long black hair. Lu Han stood up and the two locked eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Rouge asked him.

“I invited him.” Dark said as he stepped out into view. “He requested that he gets the chance to fight the substitute guardian.”

The Fallen smiled. “So you’re the one with the power of Li, the “greatest” Guardian of this time.” He said mockingly. “You look like nothing more than a mere human to me. Li was always a er for trying to give power to those weaker than he.” He said as he held his hand out for his sword to appear. “Show me what you can do with it.”

“Tch.” Lu Han let his wings out as well, gripping his sword tightly he looked at Kris and Rouge. “You two make sure Xue Fang doesn’t come into any harm while I take this guy on.” He said as he stepped in front of his friends. “If something happens to her it’s on your head.” He warned before charging for the Fallen.

Swords clashed at Rouge and Kris watched the fight. Lu Han was fighting harder than normal, his drive to save her giving him more strength. Dark took out the Xue Fang’s essence crystal, when Lu Han spoke it would shine.

*Her crystal is reacting to that boy…this is interesting indeed.* Dark thought.

“Master Lu Han.” Xue Fang mumbled.

Kris looked back in shock at her voice. “She just spoke.” He said as he rushed over to her side and. “Xue Fang, are you okay?”

“She’s has yet to awaken.” Rouge said as she looked back at him. “She’s reacting to him.” She pointed at Lu Han and gave a small smile. “She must really love him…to be able to fight to come back without the essence inside her body. She’s trying to call it back.” Rouge said as she noticed her brother with it. “If I can get it out his hand…then it will react to her being so close and go back to her.”

She smiled at her plan and looked at Kris once more. “I leave her safety up to you! It’s time I go and face my brother once and for all.” She said as her sword appeared.

Dark saw her coming and took out his sword, putting the crystal away safely he smiled. “Has my little sister come to play?”

“I came to stop you brother.” She said as she looked at him. “I never wanted things to come down to me and you having to fight. It’s time I knock some since into you!” She said as she jumped at him swinging her blade.

“Damn!” Lu Han shouted out as he fell back onto the ground, he rolled out of the way of the Fallens foot and stood up. Whipping the blood from his mouth he panted. *Why the hell is this guy so fast?!*

The Fallen smiled. “You must be wandering about my power. Allow me to shed some light on things. I became a fallen for the death of over one hundred Guardians. I killed them and stole their powers.” He said, Lu Han looked at him with wide eyes. “It was easy really, all I had to do was gain their trust.”

“What are you saying?”

“Do I need to spell it out to you? I killed off all my friends for power.” He said as he laughed. “Li was my next target but I got caught before I could kill him. The stupid fool took me out before I got the chance and made sure I was sent away from Heaven and Earth. I was hoping for revenge but he’s no longer here. Let’s hope you can be satisfaction enough for me.” He said as he charged for Lu Han once more.\

In one fluid motion his hands wrapped around Lu Han’s throat. Lu Han struggled to get free, Kris stood up in panic.

“LU HAN!” Kris shouted out.

Dark stabbed Rouge through the chest with his sword, she fell back immobilized.

“Rouge!” Kris said as he looked between the two. “What should I do.”

The Fallen smirked as he held his free hand in front of Lu Han’s face. “Now…die!”

“LU HAN!!!!” Kris shouted once more as he ran for him.

Xue Fang’s eyes shot open and she slowly sat up. Before the Fallen could blow Lu Han away a bright blast filled the area.

“What’s happening?!” Dark asked as he looked around, all he could see was the bright light.

Rouge reached out and grabbed his hand. “Her crystal is reacting…it’s trying to protect those she cares for. We’ll go together.” She said with a smile.

Dark’s eyes grew teary, they finally returned to their normal, kind state. “Together…forever.” He whispered to her.

When the light died down Lu Han fell to the ground, coughing. Kris looked around, Rouge, Dark, and the Fallen gone. Next to Lu Han was the crystal, he picked it up and rushed over to Xue Fang’s side.

“Xue Fang!” He shouted, the crystal lite up once he was by her side.

Kris rushed over and looked at him. “How does it work?”

“I don’t know.” He said honestly.

The crystal slipped out of his hands, and once it touched her it disappeared. Lu Han and Kris looked at each other in wander.

In the distance watched Deshi. He looked at his hour glass once more. “I was getting worried you would fail Xue Fang. Guess we’ll meet sooner than I had assumed.” He said with a smile.

“Please wake up.” Lu Han said as he held Xue Fang. “Please be okay…I need you.” He whispered as he ran his hand over her face.

“Master Lu Han.” She whispered, her eyes slowly opening.