::A Day Without Xue Fang::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPJS5pDXKco

::A Day Without Xue Fang::

“LU LU! GO INVITE MEIMEI TO THE MOVIES!!” Kris shouted from his room. “OH AND DON’T FORGET NO ISN’T AN ANSWER FROM HER, IT HAS TO BE YES!”

Lu Han looked down the hall. “Why do you always send me on your little errands, you can just as easily walk next door. Besides because of you I went from “Master Lu Han” to “Master Lu Lu”. You try explaining that to the kids at school.” He mumbled as he headed next door, walking into her apartment he looked around. “She sure doesn’t clean at all does she? Fang! I’m coming in the back so make sure your decent!”

He shouted and waited a few seconds before walking in the back room. Her room was empty to his surprise. Scratching his head he checked the bathroom and the extra room she had. Walking back into the main room he looked around the empty apartment. There was no signs of a note and it seemed like she wasn’t there last night as well due to the fact that she always had fresh dirty dishes in the sink. Scratching his head once more he went back to his place and looked at Xiumin who was on the couch waiting for Kris.

“Did she agree?”

“No…she isn’t home actually.” He said. “Did she tell you anything the other night?”

“Nope, try Kris! She tells him everything!”

Nodding he made his way to Kris’s room and stood in the door way. “Fang wasn’t home.”

Kris raised a brow as he looked at him through the mirror. “What do you mean?”

“She’s gone, her place is empty! No note or anything.”

Kris thought for a moment. “Where would she go without telling me? Wonder if she’s okay or if she got herself in some type of trouble. Then again clumsy people usually get in a lot of trouble. Well we’ll just go without her.” Kris said as he faced him finally. “I mean I guess she had her own things to do here and there, maybe she went to hang out with her new club friends.”

“You think?” Lu Han asked as he looked down. “I mean she would still tell us if that was the case wouldn’t she?” *What if she was forced back to Heaven…I mean even gods and goddess can change their mind right? I’ll meet you guys in the front, I have something I have to do!” He shouted as he ran out the door slamming it shut.

Inside Xue Fang’s house he stopped in front of the television. Picking up the watch used to communicate between the worlds he turned it around.

“Looks like a regular watch…how do you work this thing?” He pressed the button on the side and the screen lit up.

Aphrodite smiled for a second before realizing it was Lu Han, her smile turned to confusion. “Is everything alright Lu Han?”

“Yeah…I think. I don’t know where Xue Fang is…did you guys bring her back?”

“No.”

“Do you know where she went?”

“Actually no…I haven’t been able to track her since last night. Humans shouldn’t make it a custom to go into others home when they’re not home. The device your using isn’t a toy.”

He nodded his head and bowed. “I’m sorry, I was just worried about Xue Fang is all.”

Aphrodite laughed. “No need to say sorry, I know you meant no harm. As for Xue Fang, she may be a bit off but she can handle herself so don’t worry. Knowing her she’s off studying something.”

“You’re probably right.” He said as he shook his head. “What was I getting so worked up over. Lady Aphrodite, I have to head out now. Sorry for bothering you.”

“Don’t worry about it. Be safe.” She said before clicking off.

Sighing Lu Han sat back in the chair. “That didn’t help at all…jeez. Shouldn’t they know where their angels area?” The door slowly opened and he jumped up excited. “Xue Fang?!”

“No, Kris.” Kris said as he peeked inside. “Stop mopping about your missing girlfriend and let’s head out to the movies. Call her on her cell later and ask her where she is.” He said as he motioned him over with a finger. “If we miss the previous I will eat you.”

“Yeah because that isn’t creepy.” Lu Han said as he rolled his eyes once more. You know what, I think you’re right though. I need to just calm down and relax a bit. I’ll wait until after the movie to call her.”

“Good, then let’s get going.” Kris said as he waved him over. “After all it isn’t fair to keep an angel all to yourself.” He sang as he left.

Lu Han stood there annoyed. “He wouldn’t make so many jokes about her if he actually saw the proof. Him and Xiumin still think she’s crazy.”

Sighing Lu Han left as well.

*********************************************

Xue Fang looked around the area she was at. People walked by her and her eyes scanned them, she was looking for something specific. Spotting a kid following a girl she rushed over to him, putting her hand on his shoulder he looked back surprised.

“W…What is it lady?”

She gave soft smile. “Following her won’t get you far.”

“What do you know?” He asked annoyed as he turned around. “If that’s all you have to say then I’ll be on my way.”

“Rouge.” She said as she let out a sigh. “You met her didn’t you?”

He looked back at her with a raised brow. “I don’t know who you’re talking about so just go away.” Looking back into her eyes he froze for a moment, she looked sad. After a few minutes he ran off.

Xue Fang shook her head. “Idiot…why would a kid like that make a deal with a demon. He had the mark of the deal on his arm…but if he made the deal she must be close by.” Pulling her hood over her head she followed after him. “I’ll find Rouge and save the others.”

**********************************

Lu Han, Kris, and Xiumin walked out of the theater laughing. While Kris and Xiumin talked about the movie Lu Han took out his phone and gave Xue Fang a call. After three tries he put his phone away and frowned.

“No answer?” XIumin asked as he looked at him, after Lu Han nodded he laughed. “She’s finally tired of us it looks like. Figures, she was way too weird.”

“I thought you liked meimei?” Kris asked.

“I do, but people always move on. No point in crying over it.” He said as he shrugged. “I do want a proper bye though. Maybe that’s how she lures her friends in.” Xiumin smiled at his friends. “She makes them think she’s crazy so they can want to help her and then when she gets bored of them she drops them like nothing. Whoa, she’s a mastermind!”

Kris hit him upside the head and shook his head. “Don’t talk about my meimei like that. You two are being silly, she didn’t drop us, she isn’t moving on, and she IS okay. She probably had some other things to handle. Like family business or something. After all she doesn’t talk to us about family.”

“She doesn’t have a family….” Lu Han said as he looked at them.

“Everyone has a family.”

“She never knew her father and her mother died when she was a kid. Aphrodite looked after her after that.”

“So then she uses Aphrodite to refer to her adoptive mother? Still strange.” Xiumin said but smiled. “I never knew that though, well she has us so she does have a family. I mean it’s nice to have a girl enter the family, you guys are kind of boring now.”

“Lu Han is boring, not me!” Kris said grabbing him in a choke hold and messing up his hair. “You take that back now or I’ll make sure you go bald before you can have dinner!”

“Okay, okay!” He shouted trying to free himself. “You’re not boring, now stop before you mess it up to the point of no return!” Xiumin shouted.

Lu Han watched them with a small smile. *I know she’s okay…but I was hoping she would join us for dinner. She’s been gone all day and I don’t like it…*

*****************************************************

Xue Fang let out a yawn as she watched the kid stare into the water, she was sitting on a bench not to far away. Three people offered her money and she declined, she didn’t understand why they would want to give her money. The boy she followed tossed a rock into the water.

“What is he doing out here this time of night? Wouldn’t his parents worry?”

Her question was answered when she spotted Rouge, she walked over to the boy and smiled. Xue Fang stood up and rushed over to the two. Rouge looked at her, once she made eyes contact she frowned. The boy looked back at her shocked.

“Where you following me lady?”

“So we meet again angel.” Rouge said as she smirked. “I thought I was done with you when you got your boyfriends contract.”

“No chance, it’s my job to free those who have made a contract with you.”

“You angels are so annoying. Aren’t you breaking rules?”

Xue Fang smirked. “Yeah, but I’m fine with it.”

He looked back at her. “Are you really an Angel?”

“Why did you sign with her?”

He looked at Rouge, he wasn’t trying to upset her. “Go ahead and tell her.” She said with a smile. “I don’t really care.”

He nodded and faced Xue Fang. “My mother is sick…and she’s going to die. We can’t afford the hospital bills. Rouge said she can make all the bills go away if I sign the deal for her.”

“Do you think your mother would want you to give up your soul, something so precious and pure. Kid by making a deal you aren’t going to heaven. If your mother dies and then later finds out you can’t meet up with her in Heaven how do you think she’s going to feel?”

“I’m the oldest of my family. I’m not some kid. I did what had to be done.”

“No you did a very childish thing.” Xue Fang said, looking at Rouge she held her hand out. “Give me the contracts and go back to hell. I protect this area and I won’t let you harm the people in it. I saved you so you owe me.”

“Don’t get confused. You know as well as I know we demons follow a whole different rule book. For one we don’t pay people back for their kindness. We make them regret it!” She said as her black sword appeared. “You won’t it come get it.”

Xue Fang shook her head. “I don’t want to go through this again. Why do you have to be so stubborn?!”

“Just leave it alone!” He shouted as he pushed Xue Fang. “I don’t want any help from you or any angel! I JUST WAN’T MY MOTHER TO LIVE!” He shouted out before running off.

Rouge looked up as it began to rain, thunder and lightning present. “Looks like it’s time for me to collect his soul now.”

“What?” Xue Fang shouted as her eyes widened. “No way!” She ran after the kid. “You’re in danger!” She shouted.

The kid looked back, tears flowing out his eyes. “Just go away already!” He made a run for the street but froze when lights flashed on him and honking could be heard. “Huh?” Turning he saw a car zooming his way.

Xue Fang saw the car and quickly took off her ring. “I have to get there in time.”

Her wings spread out fast and she flew to the kid. At the last minute she grabbed his hand and flew up, he looked down at the ground scared.

“You’re okay.”

“You…really are an angel.” He said as he looked up at her.

“Damn…now I’m pissed.” Rouge said as she flew in front of them. “I’ll kill you, and the boy. Then I’ll go back and make a deal with your boyfriend.” She said angrily as she charged for her.

Xue Fang dodged and landed on a building, setting him down she smiled. “You can see me because you almost died. I’ll save you, and then I’ll help your mother. Do me a favor though, stay here.”

He nodded still shocked. She flew off just in time to dodge Rouge again. The two swung their fists landing a punch on the other. The rain made it difficult to fly in, there wings where soaked. As Rouge went to go after her again lighting struck between the two causing her to pull back.

“Enough!”

Rouge froze at the voice and looked back. “B…brother, I can kill...”

Out stepped a tall figure with short black her and red eyes. His wings were bigger then Rouge’s but the same. He looked at his sister frustrated. “I said enough Rouge! You aren’t on the same level as this girl.” He said as he walked out in front of her. Coming face to face with Xue Fang he smiled. “Such a pretty angel…the power hidden is great. Too bad you aren’t a fallen.”

He put his hand on her hair and smelled a strand. “Such purity.”

“Don’t touch me!” Xue Fang said as she smacked his hand away.

“Of course.” He said as he walked back to Rouge, without any warning he smacked her.

Rouge’s head turned to the side, her cheek red. Xue Fang starred shocked. He shook his head as he pushed his hair out his face.

“One task and you couldn’t complete it. This is the third strike.” He said as he held his hand out. “Give me the contracts.” Rouge nodded, tears in her eyes. She handed him all the contracts.

He faced Xue Fang once more and held them all out, the contracts caught fire and burned quickly. “Except the victory young angel, if it was me you wouldn’t have gotten this far.” He said slightly praising her. “You’re not a guardian so you should feel proud to achieve such a goal. It’s time to face judgment Rouge.”

“Yes brother.” She said as she nodded.

Before he could leave a energy blast hit him in his head, it wasn’t one meant to hurt. He faced Xue Fang slightly annoyed.

“I don’t know much about what happens at Demon’s Judgment…”

“We decide if the demon being judged should live or die.” He said simply. “What’s it to you?”

“You can’t kill her!” She shouted out. “Rouge isn’t some weak little demon, she’s storng. She’s your sister.”

“Shut up!” Rouge said to her. “I don’t need the praise from your kind!” She stopped when she looked at Xue Fang, she was crying. “What are you doing.”

“I refuse to let you leave knowing someone I could have save is being put on the chopping block. You’re her brother, shouldn’t you want to protect her?!”

He shook his head. “I’m a demon, we don’t hold family on a pedestal like angels and humans. If she’s weak then she should be killed, we don’t need her getting in the way.”

“HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE?!”

“Be glad I’m not killing you right here.” He said as he pointed to her. “I could kill you easily, unlike Rouge. I’m a top collector and Demon Warrior. You should stand down before you do something you’ll regret.”

“I’m not afraid of you.”

Chuckling he held out his hand, a sword similar to Rouge’s appearing. “Fine then, I’ll teach you a lesson.”

Rouge grabbed his shoulder. “Let’s just go.” She said calmly. “Don’t waste your time on someone like her brother.”

Looking down at Rouge and then back to Xue Fang he let the sword disappear. “I hope to see you again real soon pretty angel.” He said with a wink before grabbing Rouge and flying off.

Xue Fang was going to chase them but stopped when she remembered the little boy.. Flying down to the building she looked at him, he squinted his eyes as he looked at her.

“Is that you angel?”

“Yeah.”

“Why are you disappearing?”

“The contract has been broking. You’re free, that means everything goes back to normal.”

“I don’t want to…” He said as he reached out for her. “Thank you.”

“Let me take you home.”

“No, can you take me to my mother?” The boy asked as he smiled. “I want to tell her about you.”

Xue Fang nodded, picking him up she stopped at the hospital, they entered through the window and he led her to his mom’s bed. When she opened her eyes she smiled at him.

“Mama…” He said as he smiled. “I met an angel today.”

“Did you?” She asked as she slowly sat up, she looked frail. “Yeah, she’s right next to me.” He looked to where Xue Fang was but no one was there. “She left.”

His mom blinked a few times. “Well baby angels can’t stay forever. They always return to Heaven after saving someone. It’s their job, they have to keep moving to save others.”

He nodded with a smile. “You’re right.”

Xue Fang was still standing there, she bowed although she could not be seen and left the room. Finding a secluded area she put the ring on and looked around. Wings disappearing she ran to the front desk. Stopping by the desk she looked at the lady.

“Can I help you?”

“Yes, there is a lady in room 103 on this floor. I would like to pay the bills for her.”

The lady looked at her confused.

“Are you a relative?”

“No…just a friend.”

The lady nodded and pulled up a file. “Who should I say is paying?”

“An angel.” She said with a smile and a wink.”

******************************************************

Back at home Lu Han sighed as he looked at the time.

“Three more hours before work and she still hasn’t shown up.” He mumbled , he looked up at the sky. The sky looks nice from the balcony. “I miss you Xue Fang.”

 

****************************************************************

Author's Note: Sorry for the bad fighting parts guys. My describing when it comes to fghts.