::So Maybe There Is a Happy Ending::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtR1bj8Gkk

::So Maybe There Is a Happy Ending::

“You’re presentation was pretty cool man.”

“I know, you were the only one to work alone and you still managed to get the best grade in the class.

“Thanks.” Lu Han said as he smiled.

Lu Han was surrounded by a few girls and guys. He nodded at what they were saying and kept a smile on his face. “So when are we going out.” One girl asked him with a small laugh.

“I’m pretty busy.” He lied.

“Busy? You’ve been busy for the past three weeks!” The girl whined. “All this work and no play. You’re going to work yourself to death.” She said as she crossed her arms.

“It’s not my fault.” He replied laughing slightly. *I have duties as a substitute Guardian. Li didn’t warn me since I took his powers I would get so much hard work.* He thought to himself.

“Master Lu Han!”

“Huh?” He turned around, a small girl stood behind him and smiled. For a second he saw Xue Fang but after a few blinks the girls face returned to normal. “What did you call me?”

“I called you Lu Han.” She said with a grin. “I was wandering if you would like to go out sometime.”

“Step in line.” The girl from before said. “He has a list waiting.”

“I figured.” She said with a frown.

“Lu Han gets all the pretty girls.” His friend mumbled. “Too bad that cute cousin of his moved away. I was really hoping to take her out.”

Lu Han looked at him. “How about we all go out to eat lunch together. I’m starving.”

“Aww.” The girls whined. “We would rather a one on one date.”

“I really can’t.” Lu Han said as he scratched his head. “I have a girlfriend to be honest.”

“Really? Who?” His friend asked as he pushed through the girls. “Is it someone we know?”

Lu Han nodded. “Yeah.”

“So then invite her!”

“She moved far away.” He said as he looked up at the sky. “I’m afraid you all won’t be seeing her anytime soon. She can’t come for a visit.”

“Bummer.” His friend said as he sighed. “I was hoping seeing her would help these girls realize you aren’t the only guys that attend this school.”

“Shut up!” They said to him.

Lu Han laughed.

“Lu Han!” He looked back at Xiumin and Kris. The two waved at him. “Sorry we’re late!” Xiumin said as they walked over to the group. “Let’s head out.”

“Took you long enough.” He said.

“Lu Han!!”

He froze, this time he was sure he wasn’t hearing things.

“No way.” Xiumin said as he turned around. “Kris, Lu Han!”

Kris turned around as well, the group following after him. “What a surprised.”

“Lu Han!”

He heard footsteps stop behind him. Slowly he turned around. Standing before him was Xue Fang.

“X…Xue Fang…you’re here.”

She nodded as she rubbed the back of her neck. “Sorry it took me so long to find a way back.” Xue Fang said. “Better late than never though right? I missed you soo much!”

Lu Han reacted before he could think. Pulling her close he kissed her passionately. The kiss was one he yearned for.

The girls eyes widened surprised. “Isn’t that his cousion?!”

“So he’s dating her?!”

Kris laughed as he looked at them. “I guess he never confessed to you guys. Xue Fang isn’t his cousin. We’ll explain to you guys later!” He said as he grabbed Lu Han. “We should talk someplace private.”

“I WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON NOW!”One of the guys shouted.

Once away from the group Kris let go of Lu Han and picked Xue Fang up in a hug.

“My meimei is back!” He set her down and smiled. “How long will you be staying?”

“Forever.”

“That’s perfect!” Xiumin said as he gave her a small hug. “Lu Han has been filling up his free time with work since you left.” He admitted.

“It isn’t my fault!” Lu Han protested. “My boss keeps calling me in. I had to quite the Arcade because of her. She’s a slave runner!”

Xue Fang laughed.

“How can you be here though?” Lu Han asked her. “I thought it wasn’t allowed.”

“It is when your part human.” She said, noticing their confused looked she shook her head. “My mother had me before she gave up her powers. My father is the man she is married to here. Since I’m only half I can choose which place to live in without risking my powers.” Xue Fang said. “I came back because I wanted to live with my family.”

Xiumin rolled his eyes. “How cheesy. I wish you would tell us the real story then that fake Heaven and Angel story.”

“It’s not fake!” She shouted at him.

Kris laughed at her pouting face. “It’s nice to have you back.”

“Welcome home.” Lu Han said to her as he held his hand out.

She nodded and took his hand. He gave it a gently squeeze and a small kiss.

“Let’s celebrate with lunch! It’s all on me.” Kris said as he wrapped his arms around his friends.

“Yeah!” The younger ones cheered as they all walked side by side.

 

**********************************

Back in Hell Hade's watched the friends through the mirror to Earth. He tapped his fingers on his throne in slight annoyance.

"It's time I take back what the angels have kept from me." He said as he focused his gaze on Deshi. "It's time we bring my daughter to her rightful home. Her throne is lonely. Earth's time is coming to an end. Soon we will rise up and repay my brother for his actions."

Deshi nodded.

Hade let out a small chuckle.

"It's time for the nightmare to begin."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Thank you guys so much for reading and all the lovely comments!! <3