:: Hello Neighbor ::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phJWMU9Q56U

:: Hello Neighbor ::

            The next day the boys were awakened by a loud crash. Lu Han say up in his bed alert, the noise sounded close. Looking at his door he was curious as to what was going on. His door was pushed open, Kris and Xiumin stood there with curious looks. Each one staring at the other waiting for an answer.

            “What the hell was that?” Kris asked as he looked around the room. “Did someone break in?”

            “The noise didn’t come from here.” Lu Han said as she got out of bed and followed them out into the living room.

            Another crash could be heard, the three boys cautiously walked outside of the apartment. The hall had a few moving boxes here and there, the door next to theirs was wide open. Kris looked at them with a shrug.

            “New neighbors.”

            “Tell them to keep it down so I can go back to bed.” Xiumin said as he headed for the door.

            “Not so fast.” Kris said as he pulled him back. “We should go make sure the whoever is in there is okay. It sounds like their having some problems in there.”

            Feet shuffled inside the place before another crash could be heard. A familiar voice then spoke up.

            “Oh my, I’m pretty sure that isn’t supposed to break into tiny pieces.”

            Kris walked over to the door and knocked. “Hello, you need any help in there?” When he didn’t recive and answer he motioned for the guys to follow him.

            Inside the place seemed pretty empty, there was a small couch, table, and a television. Boxes where spread out open, a few clothes were here and there but they seemed to be very old.  Finally the owner stepped into view and Lu Han’s eyes widened. Pushing past Kris he starred at the girl. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

            Xue Fang crouched down and started picking up the pieces of glass. “I don’t see why she made me get all these things for the house…do humans really use all this glass? Owie!”

            Lu Han looked at her, she held her bleeding finger close. Tears threatening to escape her eyes. “Let me help you.” He said as he walked over to her.

            “Huh?” Xue Fang looked at Lu Han and smiled. “It’s you again! How did you find me?”

            “Not that hard when you leave your door wide open.” He tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around her finger. “I’d ask if you have a first aid kit but I get a feeling you wouldn’t have one. You should come over to our place so I can properly tend to that cut.”

            Kris walked over to them and smiled as he ruffled her hair. “Are you really sure you’re twenty? I get the feeling that you’re at least ten.”

            “Hey!” She protested as she stood up. “I’m not a kid!”

            “Sure you aren’t, let Lu Han take care of that cut and me and Xuimin will bring the rest of your things in and clean up that glass for you.” He promised with a sincere smile. “Go now.”

            Nodding she followed Lu Han next door, he took her to the bathroom and took out a first aid kit. “I’m starting to find your whole story all the more unbelievable.”

            “Why is that?” She asked as she watched him.

            Winching in pain at the medicine she closed her eyes. Lu Han gave the wound a small blow and a gentle kiss, she starred at him with big innocent eyes.

            “Angels are graceful, and really beautiful.” He froze and looked at her. “Not that I’m saying you aren’t beautiful…but aren’t you a bit to clumsy to be an angel?” He asked as he wrapped a band aid on her finger.

            Xue Fang looked at the band aid which happened to have little pandas on them. She giggled at the pictures which caused Lu Han to blush. Suddenly feeling embarrassed by the band aid he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

            “My younger friend picked them out…”

            “It’s so cute…” She mumbled before standing up and dusting off her . “I am a bit clumsier then most angels but I’m still and angel none the less.” She commented. “I can make a  great angel…and a great guardian.”

            Xue Fang left the bathroom and went back to her place, all the boxes where moved and the glass was gone. With her usual smile on her face she looked at the two boys sitting on the couch. Kris looked at her with a grin. Xiumin stood up and walked in front of her, pointing at her he spoke.

            “Are you stalking us now?”

            “Stalking? What’s that?”

            “He means are you following us Little Angel.” Kris said as he walked over to them and slung an arm around Xiumin. “You know, we did just meet you last night and now you live by us.”

            Laughing she shook her head. “I would never stalk anyone, it’s the only place I could afford with the money Lady Aphrodite gave me. I was told to get more I would need to find a job. I’m not too sure on how things go here though.”

            Lu Han heard a dripping noise and looked over to her kitchen. Her faucet was leaking and he found the noise to be annoying. Walking over to it he tightened it up easily and then met back with the tree. Xue Fang looked at the sink and then at him.

            “Wow! How did you do that?!”

            “If you’re going to be living next door you need to learn how to keep the noise down. You disturbed our sleep, then took time out of the day to have us help you. I don’t know what your old neighbors were like but we don’t like such noise early in the morning. Letting your water drip like that is not only wasting water but it’s raising your bill.”

            “Really?” Xue Fang asked completely shocked by the news. “I’m so sorry for being a bother!” She said with a deep bow, looking at Kris she gave a small smile. “We don’t have those things in Heaven so I didn’t know how to fix it, I promise to keep the noise down from now on.”

           Kris gave Lu Han a looked before shaking his head. “Don’t worry about it, after all you’re new around here so you need time to settle which can be a bit nosy. Lu Han just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.”

           “I don’t think she can be an angel….” Xiumin said as he headed for the door. “She isn’t elegant enough.”

           Xue Fang watched him leave and pouted. “What do you guys know about angels? There not so elegant and beautiful when they don’t get enough sleep.” Mumbling she kicked the imaginary dirt.

           Kris laughed. “Say Xue Fang, how about you come over for dinner tonight?” He asked with a smile. “I mean it doesn’t look like you’re ready for any cooking in here and we can make extra food anytime. It’ll be a nice welcome to the neighborhood type dinner.”

           Xue Fang put her finger to her lips in thought. “I guess that wouldn’t hurt…”

           “Really Kris?” Lu Han asked as he pulled him to the side. “We don’t know this girl from any other stranger that moves in to these apartments. We can’t go around letting random people in our house.”

          “Relax and lighten up my friend.” Kris said as he gave Lu Han’s back a pat. “Besides she seems like she would be fun to have around, she could use some friends. Who knows, she could be in one of our futures.” He joked as he left him standing there.

          “I guess we’ll see you tonight then, have fun unpacking!” He called as he left through the open door. “Maybe Lu Han could stay and help you.”

          Xue Fang looked at Lu Han who starred at her, she then looked away. She didn’t know what to say to him really. Walking over to a box she began taking some things out. Lu Han followed suite and did the same thing.

          “Are you really twenty?” He asked as he began taking out some clothes.

          “I’m actually older than twenty if you want to go by angel years…but here yes I am. How old are you?”

          “I’m twenty two.” He said as he stole a glance at her. *Why does she look so cute…*

          Xue Fang turned around to look at him, quickly averting his gaze he let out a small sigh. Xue Fan went to pick up another box and turned to walk past him. The box slipped out of her hands and everything scattered around.

          “Sorry!” She said quickly as she began picking things up.

          Lu Han bent down and picked up a frame, inside was a picture of her and a boy. He had short black hair and piercing brown eyes. His arm was wrapped around her shoulder, she was hugging him with her tiny arms and both had huge smiles.

         “You have a brother?” He asked, his voice coming out a bit to hopeful.

         “He’s not really my brother.” She said to his disappointment. “But I’ve known him since I was a baby so we were kind of raised like siblings.” Xue Fang took the photo and put it up on the mantle. “I don’t have any siblings though.”

         “I see…” *Why do I feel so relieved that that boy is like a brother to her?* Lu Han put his hand to his head confused by his thoughts. “I should get going.” He said as he headed for the door.

         “Hey!” Xue Fang called out to him, he turned to face her once more. “Thank you for the help!”

         “Yeah…” He said with a small blush before leaving her apartment, entering his own he looked at Kris who was watching television. “Why did you leave me there alone?”

        “Because you’re the one who caught her. I figured it would be fun to let you two stay alone together. I wanted to know if you really meant to have her in the position you did yesterday.” Kris joked.

        “You’re not funny.” Lu Han said dryly before walking away. “How about you help her out since you’re so interested in her!” His door slammed shut.

        Kris laughed as he shook his head. “Am I the one interested in her…or are you?”

*************************

       Next door Xue Fang sighed as she looked at the empty house, she sat down and looked at the picture on the mantle. “I wish I could have brought you with me. At least then I wouldn’t be so confused, you always knew more about Earth then I did.”

       The watch she wore lite up and she sat up straight, smiling against he opened it up. A lady with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes waved at her. She waved back.

       “How are you settling?”

       “Lady Aphrodite, I don’t really know much about the humans and earth. I don’t think this was thought out well on my part.”

       “You’ll do fine.” Aphrodite said with a soft, gentle smile. Noticing the band aid on her finger she gave a look of concern. “You’re hurt?”

       “This?” Xue Fang said as she held up her finger. “This is nothing, Lu Han made it feel better for me.” She said cheerfully.

       “Lu Han?”

       “He’s next door. Him and his friends invited me over for dinner.”

      Aphrodite smiled as she nodded. “I’m glad you met some kind people. Please be safe, I might not be able to check up on you as often as I would like so stay out of trouble.”

      She nodded. “I promise I will.”

      Aphrodite smiled. “I’m glad I can trust you Xue Fang.”

      The watch went black and she closed it, looking at the ring on her finger Xue Fang laid back on the couch. “This ring is supposed to make sure the humans can see me…when I fell the other night I forgot to put this on yet Lu Han saw me. I wanted to ask Lady Aphrodite why but I’m not sure if they would like knowing a human can see me without the ring. What does that mean about that boy?”