::Request From a Goddess::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh51YY99WY4

::Request From A Goddess::

Aphrodite sighed as Mei walked into the room with Lu Han and Kris. Mei bowed and stepped back leaving the guys in the front.

“I wish we could have met in person on brighter terms.”

“What did that jerk do to her?” Lu Han asked.

“He took her essence.  It’s the core to our heart, our pure energy that gives up the strength we need.” Aphrodite explained. “Without out it an Angel is like a lifeless doll…” She looked at Kris. “You can see us as well. I can grant you the same Guardian powers that we have. If you two can save her I’ll give you all you want and more.”

 “I only want her.” Lu Han said as his hand balled into a fist, he began shaking out of anger. “I’ll make sure Dark pays for what he’s done…and I’ll save Xue Fang.”

“I’m glad to hear such words. In order to get her powers back you will enter hell. I’ll give you two days to handle business on Earth. If her essence is missing for four days she will die. That will give you two days to retrieve it and bring it back to her.” Aphrodite explained. “I’m not only making such a request as a Goddess but as a mother as well. Xue Fang is like a daughter to me.”

“I know.” Lu Han said. “Don’t worry Lady Aphrodite, you can count on us!”

She smiled and nodded. “Kris please step foreward.” Kris did as told and she smiled at him. “After the four days are up your powers will return to me.” She said as she put her index finger to his forehead, his body surrounded by a bright light.

“Xue Fang’s fate…is up to you two now.” She declared, the two boys looking at each other and nodded with determination.

*****************************

Lu Han sighed, he stared down at Xue Fang’s lifeless body in her bed.

“You look so peaceful and angelic even on the verge of death. Are you afraid?” He asked as he sat down and held her hand. “I’ll save you, even if it means I have to die in the end. You are my everything.” He admitted. “Ever since you first landed on me…I’ve thought so highly of you, even if I didn’t show it.

After I save you I’ll tell you how I really feel.” Lu Han promised, tears escaping his eyes as he put her hand to his face and closed his eyes. “I feel so alone when you can’t speak to me…” Xue Fang’s fingers twitched, his eyes shot open and he looked at her.

Xue Fang is still alive, although she isn’t awake she can still hear and react.

“You’re fighting to come back aren’t you? Your crystal must be reacting.” He said with a smile. “You’re a fighter no matter what…” He slowly leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Without a word he left the room.

 

 

**************************************************************************

Author's Note: Sorry for the short update guys! I have to get ready for class but really wanted to update. I'll try and get another one out after classes end today and I do some chores (pray my teacher doesn't make it so I can come back home until my next class). Until next time!