::A New Guardian Is Born::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xFTx8alMU

::A New Guardian Is Born::

One of the Fallen Angels stepped up and looked at Lu Han. “Let’s go.”

“What do you mean?! We took out a Guardian. If we kill them and Rouge we’ll be loved back home.” A demon said as he looked at him. “We need to stay and fight.”

“You’re wrong.” Everyone’s gaze turned to the voice, Deshi walked into view. “You didn’t kill that Guardian, he sacrificed himself.” He stood by Xue Fang, she tried to get up to fight but fell once more. “Stay down.” Deshi ordered, she starred at him shocked.

“Well I’m not going to let them go!” The demon shouted as he ran for Lu Han.

Lu Han dodged his sword before sticking his own through the demon, as he fell to the ground Lu Han nodded as he looked the sword. “Thank you Li.”

The Fallen from before shook his head as he looked back at Deshi, then his eyes landed on Rouge. “Looks like we have to accept defeat for now.” He said with a small smile. “I’ll be seeing you real soon Rouge.”

Deshi watched them leave, he leaned down next to Xue Fang. “You seem to have damaged one of your lungs. If you don’t get treated soon you’ll die.” He said.

“What’s it to you?” She said. “I thought the Fallen didn’t care about us?”

“Don’t read into things.” Deshi said as he stood up once more and walked over to Lu Han, Lu Han gripped his sword tightly. “A new angel.” Deshi said he looked at him from top to bottom. “I wonder what Li saw in you that made him want to give up his powers.”

“How about you find out!” Lu Han shouted as he swung at him.

Deshi caught his blade to everyone’s surprise. “You sure are a foolish boy, in my day my ranking was far greater than Deshi’s. I’m on a whole different level.” He squeezed the blade hard until it shattered, he whipped his dirty hand on his shirt before sighing. “I should get going now.”

“Who are you?” Lu Han asked as he looked at him in the eyes.

“A Fallen.” Deshi simply replied, taking out one of his black feathers and disappearing in a gust of wind.

“Xue Fang.” Lu Han as he headed in her direction, halfway there he passed out.

“Master Lu Han!” She shouted as she finally stood up and walked over to him, after holding her finger to his nose she let out a relived sigh. “He’s okay.” She picked up Li’s ring and slid it on his finger, his wings disappearing.

Rouge walked over. “What do we do?”

“What happened?” Kris asked as he rushed over.

“His body has to get used to the change, he’s no longer just a human.” She said as tears ran down her face. “Li’s powers were great, it’ll take a while for him to get used to it.”

“What are you saying?” Kris asked. “No time to explain, you both need to get to a hospital.”

“No!” Xue Fang shouted. “Take him home, I’ll be there soon with help.” She promised.

Kris nodded as he lifted Lu Han up on his back. “Get home safely.” He said to Xue Fang. “You’re bleeding a lot.”

Xue Fang nodded, after he left she contacted heaven. “Lady Aphrodite, we need a healer.”

“What do you mean? Why are you crying?”

“We got into a fight, Li is dead.” She said as she shook her head. “It’s hard to explain, please send a healer and let Mei know.”

Aphrodite nodded. “I will.”

Looking over at Rouge Xue Fang sighed. “We need to get going.”

Rouge nodded and helped her up. “I’m so sorry.” Rouge said. “He wasn’t supposed to die.”

“It’s couldn’t be helped.” She said drying her face. “It isn’t your fault either.”

“Let’s go.” Rouge said.

************************************************

Lu Han opened his eyes, Xue Fang smiled as she looked down at him. “You’re awake.”

“What happened?”

“You passed out from the strength of Li’s powers.” She said as she looked at him. “How do you feel?”

Lu Han shrugged as he sat up. “I feel great actually, stronger.” He said as he looked at her. “About Li.”

“Don’t.” She said as she looked at the covers with a smile. “He did what he thought was best, with his injuries he probably would have died anyways. It’s my fault, I wasn’t stronger.”

“Li…so what now?”

“He’ll remain dead.” She said. “When a human dies they become angels of the lowest rank in Heaven. A pure angel is reborn after death during their guardian years as payment for their service to everyone in Heaven and Earth. If they give up their powers or their powers are taken by a human then they can’t be reborn because they lost all spiritual abilities.” Xue Fang explained. “Li was my best friend, he was always the kindest person to me. He loved me so much but I never returned the feelings. I loved him but not like he wanted me too.”

“How are your injures?”

“Healed for the most part.” She said.

“Where is she?!”

Xue Fang stood up as the door flew open, Mei stood in the doorway furious and with tears in her eyes. “Mei.” She said as she quickly bowed. “I…I’m sorry!”

Mei walked over to her, before any words could be exchanged she smacked Xue Fang. Kris and Xiumin watched from the doorway. Lu Han sat up straight. Tears streaming down Mei’s face.

“My brother is dead because of you and all you can think about saying to me is sorry? Is sorry going to bring him back?” She shouted out, Xue Fang winced. “I didn’t like you from the start, Li was my brother and he could have done better than you! He followed you around like a love struck puppy and no matter his efforts you treated his feelings like a joke!” Mei said as she picked her up by the shirt. “Do you know how he felt because of you, how much my brother tried changing for you?! You have no right to be sad!”

“She didn’t---“

“Don’t interfere.” Xue Fang told Lu Han.

“I’m speaking to you!” Mei shouted as she punch Xue Fang. “He was all I had left!”

“I know.” Xue Fang said once more.

“He was my everything…” Mei said as she fell to her knees. “What do I do now?”

Xue Fang went to her knees as well and bowed once more, face to the ground. “I was the worst friend to Li, and a worse Fiance. I can assure you though that I never once treated his feelings for me like a game. Li was my one and only friend, my best friend. I loved him a lot.” She declared. “If I could go back I would I would, I would make sure I died instead of Li. I didn’t mean for any of it to happen.”

Mei pulled her up and hugged her. “Don’t say that, I’m proud of my brother for what he’s done.” She said as she gave her a comforting back pat. “You were always like a sister to me.” Mei confessed. “He was so happy around you.”

“I thought…you hated me.”

“I was hard on you because you had enough sympathy from Lady Aphrodite and the other teachers. You needed someone who would treat you like everyone else, who didn’t let things slide because your mother was gone.” Mei confessed. “I knew you could do anything if you set your mind to it, all you needed was a push. I did the same thing to you that I did for Li.” She pulled away and whipped her tears away.

“Mei.”

“I didn’t come here to beat you senseless.”

“Could have fooled me.” Xiumin whispered.

“I came on official business.” She said as she stood up and looked at Lu Han. “You are now a substitute Guardian.” Mei said as she handed him a badge. “Passed along to you wasn’t only my brothers power but his skill as well. He will help guide you until you can function on your own. You are one of us now.” She said as she starred into his eyes. “I won’t lie, I want to take you out here and now.”

“Why me?”

She rolled her eyes. “I think I get why Li did it though so I’ll let you live.” She grabbed his shirt. “You do anything wrong though and I won’t hesitated to end your life.” Mei said.

“I promise I won’t let Li’s power go to waste.” Lu han said to her. “I will take his place as Xue Fang’s protector.”

“Very well.” She said letting him go. “I need to get going.” She said as she headed for the door, Xiumin and Kris making a path for her.

“Mei.” Xue Fang called, she stopped in her tracks. “Li loved you…a lot.”

“Yeah…you too. Don’t stay too down about it, he would want you to be happy.” Mei said  before walking away.

Xue Fang rubbed her red cheek.

“You okay?” Xiumin rushed over and looked at her face. “It’s swelling. She sure is mean.” He said as he shook his head.

“She isn’t.” Xue Fang said with a sincere smile. “She was giving me what I needed to realize I have to be happy. For Li.”

“She could have just said it.” He mumbled.

Xue Fang laughed at the comment, rubbing her cheek again. “Don’t make me laugh. It hurts.”

The whole room broke into laughter.