::Shopping::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0

::Shopping::

The sun lite up the once dark room, Xue Fang’s eyes slowly opened as she looked around. With a small smile she sat up.

“This isn’t my room…and my bed isn’t this roomy. So then where am I?”

She heard a small noise and looked over the side of the bed. Lu Han was on the floor fast asleep. The sun hit his face and she gave a small smile as she crawled off the bed and sat by his side. Gently she moved his hair from his face, as her eyes hit his lips she tilted her head to the side.

“I DON’T WANT TO LI!!” Xue Fang shouted as she pushed a small boy away, he was taller than her. “You’re supposed to be helping me train!”

Li rubbed his head confused. “You really don’t want to? Why not?” He asked as he sat up from the ground and looked into her eyes. “You’re going to have to kiss me eventually. If we do it now you’ll know what to do later on!” He said with an assuring smile. “Please Xue Fang? Wo xihuan ni!” He said with a cheeky grin.

“I said no already Li…if you don’t want to train with me anymore then forget about the whole thing!” She shouted as she stormed off.

“Tian Xin!” He shouted as he quickly stood up. “Wait for me!”

*I don’t understand how someone from Earth can look like such an Angel.* She thought to herself as she slowly moved closer to his face. “Even Li is no match in looks…”

Inches away from their lips meeting Lu Han’s door was slammed open. Lu Han’s eyes flew open and he met Xue Fang’s now large eyes. She quickly sat up and cleared , Lu Han sat up as well confused.

“Lu Han, my baby is missing!” Kris shouted in a panic, freezing once his eyes landed on the two. “She was in here…sleeping….” He squinted his eyes and looked at Xue Fang’s nervous face, Lu Han still had a confused look. “Why were you two sleeping on the floor?”

“I was on the floor.” Lu Han said as he pointed to the bed. “She was on the bed. Last night she fell asleep and I didn’t want her waking up sore, I moved her to my room so you couldn’t take her to yours.”

“What’s wrong with my room?”

“You would have slept on the bed with her.”

“Good point I guess.” Kris said as he crossed his arms. “You don’t even like other people on your bed, I’m actually shocked you gave it up for her.”

“Shut up.” Lu Han said as he rolled his eyes.

“Oh yeah I almost forgot!” Kris said now smiling, he threw Xue Fang her clean white outfit. “Were taking you shopping! You need some up to date clothes little angel and it just so happens today is pay day!” He said as he looked at Lu Han. “Were all coming so that means you get dressed too.”

Lu Han waited for him to close the door before he looked at Xue Fang, she looked at her clothes and blushed when she spotted him looking at her. Pretending like her outfit was all the more interesting she starred at them hard.

“What are you doing on the floor anyways?” He asked as he propped his arm up on his knee. “Did you fall out of bed?”

“No…I saw you sleeping and I got curious.”

“About what?” He thought about how close they were and then he gave a heartwarming smile. “You weren’t trying to steal a kiss back there were you?”

“O---of course not!” She stuttered as she stood up. “I think I’ll go get dressed now.” She bowed quickly. “Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed Master Lu Han, sorry for causing you to sleep on the floor.” With that being said she quickly left the room.

Lu Han laughed as he shook his head.

*************************

After getting dressed the group took the bus to the mall. Xue Fang smiled as she looked around at all the different stores, clothes, accessories, and games they had around. She even spotted different places to get different food.

“Wow!” She said excited as she looked back at the guys. “You all must have so much fun on your free time here! So many different things to look at! Let’s go in there first!” She shouted before running off into an accessory store.

Lay blinked a few times at her excitement. “You would think she’s never been to a mall before. Exactly where is she from Kris?”

“Xue Fang? She’s from Heaven.” Kris said before walking off. “Let’s catch up to her!”

“Heaven? I was serious back there!” Lay shouted at him as he ran after him,

“So was I!”

“That’s a girl store guys!” Tao said as he looked around, a few girls passing by giggled. “Sheesh, there laughing at us.” He mumbled before following.

“I want to buy her something cute then!” Lay said excited, it’s been awhile since he hung out with a girl that had such pure energy.

Chen looked at Lay who watched the guys baffled. He hadn’t expected them all to take such a liking to her so quickly. For some odd reason he felt really glad she could be with his friends and get along with them all so well. He usually never hung out with a girl and his friends at the same time, normally the girls would find something they didn’t like about one of them.

Chen laughed. “You should stop starring so hard, it’s not like she’s going anywhere.” He said before walking off.

Lu Han smiled at the comment. “I know she isn’t…she likes being around me.” He said to himself before catching up to the group.

Inside Lay was putting on a bunch of different hair bands, hair boys, and jewelry by her. Finally finding something they both liked the most he bought her a white headband with a bow. After leaving the store he handed it to her.

“To celebrate our friendship I want you to keep this and wear it often.” He said with a smile. “White looks really pretty on you, wear it now.”

With a small giggled she nodded and put it on. Lay fixed her hair perfect and then grinned. Tao pouted at the attention she was giving him. Grabbing her hand he pulled her along.

“Kris told us you just moved in, no girls house is perfect until she had at least two matching stuffed animals to decorate with.” He said leading her to a children’s store.

“Tao.” Kris mumbled as he put his hand to his head and shook it. “Why does he always lead people to the children’s store?” He asked aloud as he looked back.

Chen laughed. “It’s Tao…he usually doesn’t change. Come on!” He said as he put his hands on Kris’s shoulders pushing him inside the store.

“There all so cute!” Xue Fang said.

Tao pointed out a few he thought she would be perfect for. He held up a cute Plushie from Pita Ten, and a cute Panda Bear. Xue Fang found a few hats and decided to try some on. She tried on a Panda hat, a dog hat, and a cat hat. The guys took a few pictures of her and her with the group. Lu Han handed her a wing Plushie that was also from Pita Ten. She looked at it before looking at him.

He smiled. “It’s a wing as white as yours.” He stated before walking away.

Tao spotted it and smiled. “How about that! You look cute holding that! I’ll buy that for you and this cute little kitty cat hat!” He said cheerfully as he grabbed her hand. “Stand in line with me!”

Next stop was a clothing store. Kris, Xiumin, and Chen walked around and grabbed dresses, skirts, pants, and shirts they thought looked cute. Finally meeting back at her they led her and the boys to the back changing room and gently pushed her inside. Tossing the clothes by her the three looked at each other with smiled.

“Try those on!” They said in unison.

Xue Fang nodded, eager to wear up to date human fashionable clothes. In Heaven she only wore the same things o it was nice to change things up a bit. She showed the guys how each outfit looked at they all gave there thoughts. She had a pile of clothes to go and a pile to stay.

“All done!” She said as she looked at them.

“Not so fast.” Kris said as he smirked. Tossing her a white dress he pointed to the room. “Try this one of.”

She nodded and went behind the curtain. Getting it on was easy but she couldn’t get to the zipper. After a few minutes of struggling she peeked out. Kris noticed her and smiled.

“You finished?”

“I can’t get the zipper…” She said embarrassed. “I need your help.”

“Lu Han you help her.” He said in a bored tone.

“Why me? You picked the dress out.”

“Just do it!” Kris said as he shoved him into the room with her. Snickers could be heard from the other.

Lu Han sighed as he looked at her. The white dress looked Angelic on her, Lay was right about white on her. She turned her back to him and pointed.

“It’s down there.”

Lu Han nodded as he grabbed the zipper, his hand was so low. He starred at her and then looked up at her face in the mirror. After a small pause he slowly zipped it up. She turned around to thank him but he set his hand on the wall. She back up into and starred at his face as he lowered it to her ear.

“You look really pretty in that.” Lu Han complemented before walking away.

Xue Fang stood there speechless.

“Hurry and show me!” Kris called. “I want to take a picture and show it off to the guys at school!”

“That sounds wrong!” Tao said to him.

Xue Fang showed the guys how the dress looked. Kris told her to hurry and change back so they could buy the clothes for her. After paying for the clothes the group stood outside, Kris looked at the time.

“That took up more time than I thought.” He looked at the bags in everyone’s hands. “We can drop this stuff off at her apartment and I’ll treat you all to dinner.”

“I’ll buy dinner!” Xue Fang said with a smile. “I’d feel bad accepting all these gifts and not doing something for you guys in return.”

Chen put his hand on top of her head. “You don’t worry about a thing, after all you already paid us back. You spent the day with us, not a lot of girls are willing to spend the day with ALL of us together.”

Xue Fang looked at him. “I don’t know…I was always told not to except gifts from people I just met unless I plan to return the favor.”

“Come on Xue Fang.” Tao said giving her an adorable pleading look. “Please except our kindness.”

She gave a faint laugh. “If it means so much to you.”

“Damn…” Kris said. “Looks like Tao can pull a fast one on you too.” The group broke out into a fit of laughter.

Lay paused and looked at Lu Han. “Come to think of it Lu Han didn’t get anything…at all.”

Kris blinked a few times. “Really? I thought he would have bought something special. What gives?”

Lu Han looked at his friends and then shrugged. “I didn’t know we were all buying something. Let’s go.” He said as he walked away.

“Yeah but now he looks like the odd ball.” Tao said.

“Wait up Master Lu Han!” Xue Fang called, her and the guys walking behind him.

*************************

After dropping off the bags Kris ordered food, the group crowded around the table in the living room to eat. Xue Fang looked at all the different food and spotted what she really wanted.

“Low Mein, Low Mein, Low Mein!!” She shouted excited as she reached for it. “I want Low Mein!” She sang.

Laughing Chen put some on her plate along with rice and some vegetables. She acted like a cute kid, and she ate like a cute kid. He shook his head and focused on the television.

“You’re such a kid.” Lu Han said as he whipped clean. “Eat like a lady not like a pig.”

Sticking her tongue out at him she kept eating.

“You leave my meimei alone!” Kris shouted as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. “I like her as the little piggy she is.”

“Kris. Can’t. breath!” Xue Fang struggled to say as her arms flailed around, her face was buried in his shirt.

Lu Han laughed as he rolled his eyes. “You can keep your little piggy then.”

“Oink oink oink!” Tao said as he pushed his nose up like a pig.

The friends spent the night joking around with each other until each one had to go their separate ways. Xue Fang was the last to leave. Lu Han stood by their door as he watched her walk over to hers. Looking back she scratched her neck unsure of what to say.

“Thank you for the seeing me to my door. I could have made it safely alone.”

“I know…I actually came because I wanted to give you something.”

“Really?”

He took her hand and set something cold in it before closing her fingers. “I hope you like it…I mean I didn’t want to give it to you in front of the guys because they would make it into something it really isn’t.”

Xue Fang nodded as she opened her hand, it was a ring that was shaped like a crown.

She looked up at him and noticed the same one on a chain around his neck.

“You have one too.”

“Yeah.” He said with a small laugh. “It came in a pair so I thought it could be used for a friendship ring. Mines is a bit too small for my finger though so I thought it would be best to wear it like this.”

“It’s nice.” Xue Fang said as she bowed. “Thank you master Lu Han. Have nice dreams!” She said before walking inside her apartment.

Lu Han waited for the door to close before he let out his breath, he hadn’t even noticed he was holding it in. “I thought she might not like it…” Glad his gift was good enough for her he went inside as well.