::Helping Lu Han::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm0O0yB2zSg

::Helping Lu Han::

“I’m heading out first!” Lu Han called to Kris and Xiumin.

“All right…have fun!” Kris called with a chuckle.

Lu Han shook his head and looked back at Xue Fang’s door as he closed his. With a small smile he walked off. Xue Fang slowly opened her door and looked at him before quietly closing her door and following him. He stretched once he got outside and smiled as he walked down the street. Xue Fang smiled as she did the same.

Lu Han looked back out the corner of his eyes, he spotted Xue Fang hiding and chuckled. He walked a few feet and then stopped. Xue Fang repeated it, he walked once more and stopped with her stopping too. Laughing Lu Han shook his head.

“If this is you being sneaky then add that to the list at things you can’t do.” He said as he turned around to face her. “How about we walk to school together?”

Xue Fang sighed with a pout as she walked over to him. “Aw man! How did you see me? I was sure I was hiding perfectly fine.” She said as she scratched her head. “Maybe you can read minds or something.”

“Yeah.” Lu Han said with a laugh. “Right now you’re thinking very childish thoughts.”

“Meanie.” She said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

“What did I tell you, childish thoughts.” He stated as he flicked her forehead and walked off.

“Hey that hurt Master Lu Han!” She shouted as she rubbed her head. “Wait up!” She called running after him.

“So Master Lu Han why did you leave early again? Don’t you usually walk with your friends?”

“Aren’t you my friend?” He asked with a raised brow.

“Yeah, but I meant---“

“I know, I was kidding.” He said with a small laugh. “I had  a feeling that if I left early you would be leaving as well so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to just walk with you today.” He said honestly.  “Did you sleep well last night?”

“Yeah I slept fine.” She said as she threw her hands behind her head lazily. “I can see humans why humans are late a lot though. I didn’t feel like getting up at all.”

“You Angels don’t have to?”

“Nope, only the Guardians wake up early and that’s because they are constantly getting sent out to new people who need one. Even when we go through training we don’t get up early unless it’s a special training day.” She clarified. “Not to say that us normal Angels are lazy.”

“Of course not.” Lu Han said as they came into the school gates, a few students looked at them and smiled. A group walked over to them and gave their greetings. “Hey guys.”

“Lu Han! You never called like you promised.” One girl whined as she looked at him. “I thought we were going to go out.”

“I got held up yesterday.” Lu Han said as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Work ended up more crowded then expect so I had to stay later.”

“No fun.” She said with a pout.

One guy smiled as he looked at Xue Fang. “That’s because Xue Fang brought in many male customers. My friend dragged me there just so he could play a few rounds with her on his favorite game. She’s really nice, matched you.” He pointed out.

Xue Fang smiled and bowed. “Thank you for your kind words. It was nice meeting so many new people at work.”

“She’s so cute!” One of the girls said. “How can she be old enough to be here yet looks so young and be so small?”

One guy laughed as he spoke up. “I would love to take her out on a date. What do you say new girl?”

Xue Fang laughed and was about to speak but Lu Han was faster. “Too bad she’s busy now and every day for that matter.”

“Aww, share your cousin Lu Han.”

“No chance! I can’t trust any of you fools with her pure heart. She’s too young in mind to date you guys.”

“Stingy.”

“Master Lu Han what’s that supposed to mean?” Xue Fang asked him about the young mind comment.

“It’s not normal for cousins to call each other master.” Someone pointed out.

Lu Han shrugged. “Were really close, it has no meaning to it.” He said as he grabbed her hand. “Now if you guys will excuse us.”

“Aw, don’t go yet you two.”

Xue Fang laughed as he pulled her someplace less crowded. “You’re so popular with the kids hear aren’t you Master Lu Han? Those girls looked at you with such sparkly eyes.” She said as she clapped her hands. “Lady Aphrodite is going to have fun helping you meet the one you’re destined to be with.”

Lu Han looked at her with soft eyes. “Really? I hope she helps me meet an Angel then.” He said with a smile. “I have a feeling they would be the best.”

“That’s forbidden.” She said with a small laugh. “Besides the person you are meant to be with is supposed to be someone who matched you.” Xue Fang said as she looked up at the sky. “You humans are so lucky… you guys can pick and choose who you want to be with. Who you share a connection with.”

Lu Han looked at her confused. “What do you mean by forbidden?”

“If an Angel falls in love with a human they have to choose between love or their powers. If the human is chosen then the Angel loses his or her powers and forgets that they were ever an Angel. Once the memory is gone it can never be retrieved. Humans are supposed to be with humans and Angels with Angels.”

“Then what about you guys. What do we get that you guys don’t?”

“A choice.” She said with a sad smile. “You guys can choose to marry, or to separate. To work through the problems or to run from them. We are told who to marry when our parents choose them. It is all planned out by what the person needs.”

“So then you guys have arranged marriages.” Lu Han said.

“Yeah, and when we reach a certain age we are to marry.”

“Then…you have someone in Heaven waiting for you to return?”

She gave a small laugh. “My mother passed away before she could choose someone for me.”

Lu Han couldn’t help but smile. “So then that means you don’t have someone?”

“None of that matters.” She said as she rubbed the back of her head and laughed. The bell rung and she looked up at the building. “Look at that, were going to be late. I’ll see you for lunch Master Lu Han!” Xue Fang said as she ran off.

Lu Han smiled as he waved. “Maybe I wasn’t being clear enough when I made the Angel comment.” He said with a small laugh. “Or maybe she’s just too dense.”

*****************************

Xue Fang smiled as the bell rung, she stood up and dashed out the room.

*Lunch time! Lunch Time! Lunch Time!* She thought as she turned a corner, bumping into Kris he caught her before she could fall. “Kris! I’m so sorry!”

Kris smiled with a chuckle. “No worries little Angel.” He said as he looked at her. “Where might you be rushing off to at this time?”

“I promised to meet with Master Lu Han for lunch. Do you know where he is?”

“He got called in for basketball practice. He should be headed for the gym as we speak.” Kris said as he looked at her. “Why don’t you run on ahead now and help him out Fang.” He said ruffling her hair.

“Gah! Kris you always try and mess up my hair.” She whined as she ran her fingers through her bang. “Such crimes cannot remain unpunished.” She said as she pointed her fingers at him shaping her hand like a gun. “Bang bang!”

Kris put his hands to his heart and pretended to be in pain. “Damn…I’ve been shot by my own friend…you traitor.” He whispered sliding down the wall and closing his eyes.

“Please forgive me.” She said with a bow and ran off.

Kris opened his eyes and watched her with a smile. “That was fun.”

His friend looked down at him. “What was that about Kris?”

“My kid sister playing around with me.” He said as he stood up. “Let’s hurry to the Café, I’m sure the girls don’t want to be left waiting.”

Xue Fang didn’t slow down, heading for the door to go to the back of the school for the gym.

“Hey Xue Fang.”

She froze in her spot and slowly turned to come face to face with Xiumin. He smiled as he walked over to her, a few of his friends followed behind him.

“Where are you headed in such a rush? I want you to meet a few of my friends.” Xiumin said with a smile.

She nodded and bowed. “Hello, I’m Xue Fang.”

“You weren’t lying, you really do know her Xiumin.” His shortest friend said as he looked at him. “I thought you were trying to show off to look cooler.”

“Of course I know her.” Xiumin said as he laughed. “Me and Xue Fang are real close, she practically lives with me.”

“Awsome!” One  said with a smile. “You’re so lucky.”

Xue Fang laughed as she bowed once more. “I would love to stay and chat but I have to find Master Lu Han.” She said before leaving the guys to beg Lu Han to invite them over.

Finally getting outside she made her way to the back gym. Lu Han had just left the gym and was messing up his hair in frustration. Tip toeing over to him she listened to him talk to himself.

“How am I supposed to tell her I can’t make it? Maybe I can text Xiumin and Kris to let her know if they see her. She is going to have to buy a cell phone if she stays here long enough.” He mumbled.

“BOO!” She shouted.

Lu Han looked at her unfazed. “What are you doing here?”

“Lu Han told me where to find you, so what’s got you upset?”

“I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to let you know I can’t make it to lunch. I have practice.”

“No worries Master Lu Han! I’ll stay and watch!”

Lu Han smiled and nodded. “Alright, wait here then while I go get the balls I have to have them in the gym room before the guys get here.”

“I’ll help!” She said excitedly as she followed him.

Lu Han nodded and led the way. Getting the two ball carts the two made their way down the empty halls. Lu Han smiled as he listened to her speak.

“Xiumin told his friends I practically lived with him. They seemed so happy at the news, it seems like human guys aren’t all that different from the guys in Heaven. It was so funny.” She said with a laugh.

“Xiumin is showing you off like a trophy huh?”

“I don’t mind though, if it brings a smile on his face I’m fine.”

Lu Han nodded as he held the door open for her. “Only a few minutes until the guys come, we need to hurry and get it to the gym.”

She nodded and sped up. “Then we need to move faster!”

“Xue Fang don’t run!” Lu Han shouted out, but he was too late.

Xue Fang had tripped and the cart tipped over sending the balls in different directions. She sat up and starred at the balls. “Oops…” Looking back at Lu Han she stood up. “I promise to pick them all up! I’m so sorry!”

Lu Han sighed. “It’s my fault…I shouldn’t have accepted the help.” He said as she turned away. “I’m going to run to the bathroom. I’ll pick the balls up when I get back and explain to the couch what happened so you go and eat at the café.”

“But I thought I was allowed to watch.”

“Just go.” He said through a sigh. “I don’t want to risk your clumsiness getting in the way again.” He said as he walked off.

Xue Fang sighed as she looked at the balls and then at his back. “I didn’t mean it.” She said.

************************

Lu Han sighed as he made his way out the bathroom. “Great, because of the missing balls I’ll probably have to do extra laps for practice. She looks like a much better Angel then she really is…wonder how she was in Heaven.” He mumbled as he looked around confused. “Where are the balls and the cart?”

Walking into the gym he saw the team practicing. The coach walked over and smiled. “Feeling better?”

“What do you mean?”

“A girl brought the balls in here not to long ago and said you asked her to do it. She told me you might be a bit late because you weren’t feeling to good.”

*Xue Fang collected them by herself…*

“If you’re feeling up to it then line up and get to work.”

He nodded and went into the line.

*****************************

After school and work Lu Han walked home with a frown. Xiumin looked at him confused. Kris threw his arm around his shoulder.

“What’s with the long face?”

“Nothing really.”

“Did something happen between you and Xue Fang?” Xiumin asked as he looked at him. “It seemed like she tried really hard to avoid you at work today. She also seemed to be trying extra hard not to mess up so you didn’t have to clean up after her.”

Lu Han sighed. “I shooed her away today when she made a mistake and I think it hurt her feelings.”

“You shooed her away?!” Xiumin asked with wide eyes. “You two where so happy today! Looks like you guys have bad luck.” He said calmer. “That .”

Lu Han sighed as they came up to their apartment. “Tell me about it.” He said as Kris opened the door.

“You could always go over and say sorry.” He suggested as he went inside the apartment, Xiumin close behind.

Lu Han walked over to the door and slowly opened it up, Xue Fang didn’t lock her doors. Not because she didn’t understand the concept but because she found it annoying to remember to lock it and unlock it when she was rushing inside. Feeling bad about it Lu Han gently closed the door back and left.