::Teaching Her How to Work::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmKiW8UoK4

::Teaching Her How to Work::

Lu Han, Xiumin, and Kris made their way down the hall as usual after classes. The three always walked to work together after they finished class. Lu Han stopped in his tracks and held his arms out, the others bumped into him and looked at him confused.

“What’s the big idea?” Xiumin asked as he looked ahead. “Oh…it’s Xue Fang.”

“Wonder what she’s doing.” Kris asked amused as they watched.

Xue Fang was in front of the water fountain, she examined it from every angle. A few students starred as they passed by the confused girl. A group of guys walked over to her, Lu Han tensed up. Xue Fang looked at the shadows on the water fountain before turning around.

“Hey, you’re new right?” The tallest one asked her with a genuine smile.

“Yeah. I’m Xue Fang!” She said cheerfully.

One of his friends chuckled. “Is something wrong with the water fountain?”

“I don’t know how to get this thing to work.” She said with a pout. “I tried asking, ordering, and begging but it just won’t give me any water.

The first guy to speak smiled as he stepped foreward. “That’s because you have to press the button.” His hand landed on the button.

“Wow!” She said as she watched the water shoot up. “It’s like magic!” Laughing the boy nodded his head for her to drink, she nodded in return and took a sip. Giving him a bow she grinned. “Thank you for showing me how to use it!”

“Sure thing, my names Li. I have class with you.” He said as he looked at his friends who nodded. “So I was wandering if you were free. We’re going out to eat and I was wandering if you would like to join us. We could show you around.”

Before she could speak Lu Han and the boys walked over to the group. “Xue Fang let’s go.”

She looked at Lu Han and blinked. “Go where?”

“Were heading over to the arcade for work and you’re coming with us.” Kris said as he looked at the guys. “Sorry to steal her away fellas. Let’s go kid.” He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her along. “You’re going to love my next surprise for you.”

Lu Han gave the boys once last look before him and Xiumin walked off to join their friends. At the arcade Kris came from the back room and tossed a purple shirt at Xue Fang. She looked at the shirt and then at him. The other two came from the back with similar shirts on.

“Put it on, today you start work!”

“Really?” She asked a bit shocked. “Don’t you humans go through interviews and stuff to get a job?”

“You know that much but using a water fountain confuses you.” Lu Han sad as he rolled his eyes. “I’ll get started in the back.” He told Kris before leaving the group.

“Did I upset him?” Xue Fang asked as she looked at the back door. “He seems to be in an unusual bad mood.”

Xiumin laughed. “More like the guys from before upset him. You have nothing to worry about newbie! Just follow Kris around and he’ll make sure you get things right.” He said positively before walking off to turn on all the machines.

“As for the interview I told the boss I had everything under control with the interview. Seeing as I’m the manager here I can choose who gets the job so CONGRADULATIONS!” He shouted to her and pointed to the bathroom. “Now hurry and change! I’m going to show you how to serve the food, you’ll be a waitress.”

Xue Fang quickly changed and followed Kris to the food area. The guys in the back gave a brief introduction before getting to work cooking. The place had a few kids in it waiting for food. Kris looked at the orders and nodded as he handed her a tray with some food.

“I want you to bring this to booth three, make sure you keep a smile on your face. Don’t drop anything and make sure you give the drinks to the right kid, understand kid?” Kris asked with his smile.

“I understand.” She said as she held the two trays, taking a deep breath she made her way to the tables. A few kids ran past her and she was pushed to the side, the tray of drinks tipped over sending them to the ground. Soda spilled everywhere and Xue Fang’s eyes grew large. “Oh no!”

Xiumin looked at her with a small laugh. “The klutz strikes again. Kris is defiantly going to lose his job.”

Kris rushed over to her side and put a hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, first time jitters can cause an accident. Lu Han can you come mop this up?” He called out as he helped Xue Fang up.

Lu Han looked at them from the back door. “Why do I have to clean up after her mistake? Just show her how to do it. I have a feeling she might be doing a lot more fixing anyway.”

Xue Fang’s head lowered at the comment, Kris shot Lu Han a look. “Just do as I say and clean up the mess.” He shook his head at him and led Xue Fang away. “Really don’t worry about it Xue Fang.”

“But now Master Lu Han has to do more work because of me.”

“He’ll survive, it doesn’t take long to mop up a few spilled drinks. Hmm…if you want you can try again.”

“Okay.” Xue Fang said lowly as she walked back to the food area with him. He handed her another order and grinned.

“Bring the one to your left to table five and the one on your right to table one.”

“Okay.”

Xiumin walked over to Kris and sat down. “How much you want to bet she’ll drop it again.”

“Shut up!” He said as he hit Xiumin upside the head. “We have to look out for her now so we can’t bet against her success!” He scolded said boy.

“Fine, fine!” Xiumin said in a bored tone. “That’s no fun but okay.”

Xue Fang set one of the trays down and smiled. “Here is your order sir.” She said to the man sitting in front of the kids.

“Umm…we ordered two nachos, a burger and fries, and three sodas.” He said as he looked at the food on the tray. “This is someone else’s order.”

“Really?” She asked confused. “Was it the left of the right?” She asked herself as she looked at the tray. “What exactly are Nachos?”

“Here you go sir, sorry for the mistake.” She looked up at Lu Han as he took the other tray out her hand and set it down along with the tray of drinks he brought over. He took the wrong one and walked over to table five with Xue Fang following him. “Here is your order kids.” He said with a smile as he set the food down. “Don’t eat to fast and ask me if you need anything else.”

“Wow! He’s good.” Said one of the boys as he took his food.

Lu Han looked back at Xue Fang, he was going to scold her but froze when he saw the sad look in her eyes. Sighing he dragged her to the front of the arcade where Kris and Xiumin couldn’t see them from the food area. “What are you doing?”

“Trying to work.”

“How are you supposed to give them their orders if you don’t even know what it is they asked for? I swear you’re going to be the death of me.”

“I’m so sorry master Lu Han!” She said as she bowed. “Please forgive me for being so careless.”

“What did I tell you about the master thing?” He asked as he shook his head. “Forget it. Kris will tell you what to do next. You can go now.”

She bowed once more. “I’m sorry Lu Han.”Xue Fang said before walking off.

A group of college students walked into the arcade. Laughing one looked at Lu Han. “Hey, is this the place Xue Fang works at?”

Lu Han looked at him with a raised brow. “Who might you be?”

“A kid form her class, rumor has it she works here.”

“I’m so sorry Kris!” Came Xue Fang;s apologetic voice.

The guy smiled. “Let’s go guys, I’m sure that’s her voice.” He said as he walked away with his friends.

“Why the hell do these guys care about her all of a sudden?” He asked himself as he shook his head.

 Xue Fang shook her head as she sat down on a stool in a corner. Sighing she watched Kris pass out orders and Xiumin work the prize booth. “How am I supposed to learn how to do all this?”

“Looks like we run into each other again I see.”

She looked to the side to see Li and his friends. “Oh it’s you. What are you guys doing here?”

“We came here to play some games. How about you play with us?”

Xue Fang looked at the guys and then at Li. “I don’t know…Kris told me I could only stay on break for a few minutes.”

“Come on, I promise not to get you in trouble.” He said as he reached out for her.

Xue Fang nodded and smiled. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to play for a few minutes.” She said as she took his hand and let him lead the way.

**********

A big man walked into the full arcade, he gave a shocked look as he spotted Kris working the back. He walked over to him and cleared his throat. Kris straightened up and smiled.

“Hello Mr. Chan. How are you today?”

“I came to check on my arcade. It’s so full in here today.”

“Yeah, seems like the new employee is quite popular with the college guys. Even some of the high school boys came to see her.” Kris said with a smile as he pointed to the crowed who kept asking Xue Fang to play with them. “I figured since she seemed so popular I’ll put her in charge of bringing the customers in and helping them out a bit. Their spending a lot of money to try and impress her.”

“That’s the new employee, she is a cutie.” Chan said as he looked at him. “I’ll allow this to slide for today but this is a work place, not a place for my workers to play. I expect you to give her a real job tomorrow.”

“Of course.” Kris said with a nod.

“Very well…hasn’t been this full in here in a long time.” Chan said as he grinned. “Good work.” He said to Kris before clearing his throat again. “I have other business to attend to so keep it up.”

Kris nodded and bowed as he watched him leave. Xiumin rushed over and looked at him.

“What happened? Did he fire you because your new worker is slacking off?!”

“No, he actually smiled and called her cute.”

“He called her cute?” Xiumin asked confused. “Is he sick? He usually never likes the people you bring in, he fired the last three.”

“I know…it’s like she is naturally likable by everyone.” Kris said with a smile. “This power could come in handy.”

Lu Han was watching from his seat in the back of the arcade. A small smile plastered on his face as he watched Xue Fang loose at the games. “She sure isn’t good at any of these. She did do well today though aside from the few mistakes.” He looked at the big bear at the prize booth and walked over to one of the games to play.

*****************

The excitement died down around nine, the three were preparing for closing. Xue Fang was in the middle of moving some empty boxes into the back room when she fell, the boxes scattered and one landed on her head. Kris walked over to her laughing.

“Why didn’t you ask one of us to carry these? You could have swept up the floors instead.”

“I figured I could do it since I was closer to all of the boxes.” She said from under the box.

Kris laughed once more before moving the box off her head and pinching her cheeks. “How about you carry those ones and I’ll carry these ones?” He asked her, she nodded and he smiled. “Good, let’s go.”

Lu Han watched them and sighed as he looked at the bear in his hands. “Guess I’ll keep it.”

“You won all those tickets to get a bear for yourself?” Xiumin asked as he walked up behind him. “I have an even better idea. Why not give it to a girl?”

Lu Han looked at him and then shrugged. “I don’t know any girls to give it to.”

“Really? Last I checked we live next door to one.”

“I’m sure Kris could win her one, no need to waste time giving her mines.”

“They do seem pretty close don’t they?” Xiumin said as he watched the two come from the back, Kris ruffling her head. “Kind of like sibling though don’t you think?”

“I don’t really care.” Lu Han said as he handed him the bear. “Give it to someone you know.” He said as he walked off. “I’m heading out first since I finished my part.” Lu Han said with a wave as he left thought he front door.

“Idiot.” Xiumin whispered.

The two walked over to him and smiled. “Where’s Lu Han? We can all walk home together.” Kris said as he looked at the bear. “You won yourself a bear?”

“No…it’s Xue Fang’s.” Xiumin said as he pushed it into her arms. “It’s a gift form Lu Han. I think he got it as a congratulations for getting through a day of work gift but had something to do so left me to give it to you.”

“Really?” She asked with a small smile. “That was kind of him…I was starting to think he was upset at me for my mistakes today.”

Kris laughed. “Look at that, he’s already giving gifts. Let’s head home.”

“I can’t!” Xue Fang said with a grin. “I have something I have to do.”

“Alright.” Kris said as he looked at her. “Make sure you stop by the house when you get home then, if you don’t come before midnight I’m going to assume something bad happened to you and call out a search team.”

“Alright Kris!” She said with a smile and a small bow. “Please return home safely you two.” Xue Fang said before running off.

Kris laughed as he looked at Xiumin. “I knew things would get fun but this is turning out too well.”

“Not to forget the fact that Lu Han seems to be getting a bit jealous of your relationship with her.”

“He said that?” Kris asked with a smile. “I had no clue…now to use this to my advantage.”

Xiumin shook his head. “You’re enjoying this game a bit too much cupid.”

“Well what do you expect? I get a feeling that these two may just be one of the most interesting couples to come together…if I can just get them together that is.”

He flicked the light switch off as the too left the dark arcade.

***************

Lu Han sighed as he walked down the street, both hands in his pockets and head lowered. “Who are you kidding, she’s nothing special to you anyways. Just some girl who you happened to help when she fell from the sky.” He said to himself about Xue Fang. “Who cares if she’s close with Kris…it’s not like you like her or anything Lu Han.”

With a frustrated sigh he messed with his hair and shook his head. “I’ll go and get something sweet to eat to take my mind off of things.” He said as he headed for the store.