::She's In Our School::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLIdr2EU5aQ

 

::She’s In Our School::

Lu Han was the first to wake up the next day. After getting ready he headed for the door. Kris spotted him as he walked out his room with a yawn.

“Where are you going so early?”

“Heading to school, I have a few things I need to do.” He said simply as he waved. “See you there!’

Kris nodded as he laughed. After a few seconds he walked out the door and over to Xue Fang’s apartment. After a few knocks she opened the door, she was wearing a funny looking long skirt and a shirt with flowers. Shaking his head he laughed.

“We are defiantly going shopping one of these days.” He said. “Come on over so I can tell you everything.” Kris said before walking off.

Xue Fang blinked a few times as she looked at her outfit. “Lady Aphrodite…told me these were popular among the girls here.” She stated confused.

****************

Lu Han was surrounded by a few girls and guys. He nodded at what they were saying and kept a smile on his face. “So when are we going out.” One girl asked him with a small laugh.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” Lu Han joked back, he was used to the attention and the flirting.

“HI MASER LU HAN!”

“Master?” Another girl said as she snickered.

Lu Han’s eyes widened as he straightened up, looking back he spotted Xue Fang waving at him frantically. *What the hell is she doing here?* He thought as he tried to figure out what to do.

“Do you know her?” One of the guys asked.

“Yeah.’ He said calmly.

Xue Fang ran over and wrapped her arms around him. “You left so early Master Lu Han! I didn’t even get a chance to walk with you!” She said with a small pout.

“Lu Han…don’t tell me this is your girlfriend?”

“I mean if she is calling you master then you two must be into some really odd things.” Another said with a small blush at the thought. “You’re lucky.”

Shaking his head he held his hands up in defense. “It isn’t like that at all! She’s my cousin.”

“Master Lu Han, Kris told me to----“

Lu Han covered with his hands and let out a small laugh. “If you guys would excuse us…we have some family things to talk about.” He said as he pulled her away from the group.

Finding a nice secluded area on campus Lu Han let go of her and sighed. “What do you think you’re doing? Are you trying to embarrass me?”

“I would never try and do that.” She said with a smile. “I came to be with you, as your Guardian Angel I have to be by your side as much as possible.” Xue Fang said as she stood straight. “It’s my job Master Lu Han.”

“Would you quite calling me Master.” He said as he looked around. “Bad enough they heard you but if others do my reputation isn’t going to be too good. People get the wrong idea when a girl calls a guy Master okay?”

“Really? We Angels do it all the time to the humans we get assigned to.”

“But you weren’t assigned to me.”

“Yeah, but I self-assigned myself.” She stated proudly.

Lu Han let out and exhausted sigh. “Better question. What are you doing at my school? Shouldn’t you be out helping someone?”

“I want to help you.” She said with a grin.

“You can’t just come onto campus, it’s for students only.”

“I am a student.”

“How the hell did you become a student?”

“Well not to long after you left this morning Kris and Xiumin called the school and got me in. Easy as that. Why, don’t you want me here?” She asked with a small pout.

“It’s not a matter of wanting you here or not, how do you plan on doing anything when you know nothing about Earth and how things work? Plus look at the way you’re dressed? You look like an old lady trapped in a young body.”

“That’s rude.”

Just then Lu Han spotted Kris and Xiumin enter the gates. Grabbing her hand once more he pulled her along. Kris stopped walking when he saw the two and smiled with a wave.

“Looks like you two did meet up?”

“Meet up? I didn’t even know YOU set things up so she could go here. Did you think about how much of a hard time she is going to have following the schedule and classes here?”

“That’s why I did it. She said she had to learn enough about humans to pass a test right? So what better way to learn then to go to school. Since she’s twenty what better school then college.” Kris said. “Besides if she needs any help were always around.”

“You’re doing all this because you want her to past the test?” Lu Han asked a bit skeptical. “What is your reason for wanting her to succeed? I mean we don’t even know her really. Besides you thought she was crazy at first.”

Kris shrugged. “Yeah but she’s adorable. Come on Little Xue Fang.” Kris said as he walked off. “I’ll show you to your class.”

“Coming Kris!” She shouted as she bowed at Lu Han and Xiumin. “ By Xiumin, Master Lu Han.” She said with a wave and ran off.

“I said drop the master!” Lu Han shouted at her, some of the other students starred. He shook his head. “She’s going to give us all a headache.”

Xiumin looked at him and shrugged. “Don’t be so dramatic. You’re always complaining about everything is always the same and it’s boring. Take this as a chance to make things change. If she really is an angel who knows what kind of adventure she could pull you into. I’m leaving first.” He said a she left.

Lu Han sighed as he shook his head. “They make it seem like I’m the one who doesn’t want her around. I kind of like her, I just don’t want her to get her hopes up and fail.” He said as he looked up at the sky. “What’s the big idea sending her here with no knowledge at all Goddess Aphrodite?”

Lu Han asked the sky with a slightly angry look. “I mean you could have at least gave her clothes that don’t make her stand out and a decent place to live!” He shouted. Noticing the stared he received her straightened up and cleared his throat. “Lu Han…you’ve totally lost it.” He said as he walked off.