::His Sacrifice::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0vl6mlQcDc

::His Sacrifice::

Xue Fang looked to her right at Rouge, she gave her a small head nod and pointed forward. Rouge nodded and made a run for the next tree. Rain slowly began to fall as the two made their way through the deserted streets. A figure stepped out and stood under the light post. Rouge saw his face and she looked at Xue Fang with fear.

Xue Fang held her finger to her lips to signal her to remain silent. She held her hand out as her sword appeared. She glanced down at the ring of her finger and then at the one Lu Han gave her. Shutting her eyes she held her breath and waited.

“I know you two are hiding around here.” Rouge’s brother said as he tossed a rock up and down in his hand. “How about you two come on out now so I can properly introduce myself to the little angel? It’s the least you can do for me little sister.” He said with a smirk.

Rouge’s eyes widened as she looked at Xue Fang. Xue Fang pointed down to signal her not to move from her spot. She stood up and walked out of her hiding spot with a straight face. Looking at him she waited for him to speak.

“Don’t tell me Rouge sent you here to fight us off on your own. Or maybe you left her behind after killing the first batch of Warriors sent out for her.” He said as he shook his head. “Tsk tsk tsk…someone is being a bad little angel. Here’s the deal.” He started. “I seem to have taking a small liking to you Xue Fang, I’ve decided you are worthy enough to be my wife. So you can come to hell with me and that traitor hiding and become my wife, or I kill you along with her.”

“Tch, like I would marry you.” Xue Fang said as she slide her ring off, her wings spreading out. “I have no intention of doing something so stupid. If it’s a fight you want though I would be happy to partake in such an event.”

“In that case allow me to state my name. I am Warrior first class Dark.” He held his hands out and to the left of him appeared a group of demons, on the right a group of fallen. “I hope you don’t mind my friends cutting in, some of them seem really eager for your defeat.” He said as he glanced at the fallen.

“I knew you had fallen angels on your side. It’s so sad honestly.” She said as she shook her head. “I really do hate to fight one of my own.”

“We are no longer----“

“You still are.” Xue Fang said as she got ready to fight. “Please forgive me.”

“Xue Fang!”

She looked back, two fallen had Rouge. One held a sword by . Xue Fang looked back to Dark and glared at him.

“Did you really think I didn’t know she was there? I know my sister better than anyone. I trained her.” He said calmly. “Now come with us quietly and I can promise she won’t be killed.”

“Don’t do!”

Xue Fang sighed as she let her sword disappear. “Fine…”

“Good girl. Someone grabbed her.”

“Sir!” Two demons grabbed her by the arms and dragged her over to dark.

Smiling he ran his fingers across her face before leaning in for a kiss.

“Hands off my wife!”

“Hm?” Dark quickly jumped back to avoid a blast. Looking to the side Li landed down next to them with a smirk. “Guardian.”

“Li!”

He nodded. “Didn’t think I would let any harm come to you did you?” He asked her before easily taking out the guys holding her and Rouge. The two girls standing behind him now. “You two need to fight to kill.” He said as the group slowly surrounded them. “These guys mean business and their power is pretty high for you two who aren’t even in the ranks. Stick together.”

“Right.” Xue Fang said with her sword once more, Rouge nodded as well.

“Good, then let’s go!” He said as he flew off leaving the girls to fight their own battle.

Deshi stood in the shadows watching the fight, his eyes landed on Li. With a shake of his head he balled his hand into a fist.

“Li you idiot…”

******************************************

Lu Han heard the loud thunder as lighting flashed. He looked up out the window, the picture frame by his bed fell and the glass shattered. Walking over to clean up the mess he starred at the picture inside, it was him and Xue Fang along with Li in the back starring at them. They had taken the picture in Korea before leaving.

“I feel like something bad is happening right now.” He said as he ran his fingers over her face. “ Grabbing his sweater he left the room and headed for the door. “I’m going next door!”

“No need to.” Kris said as he looked up at him from the couch. “Xue Fang left someplace with Rouge, Li followed after them shortly. The whole place is empty.”

“Where could they go in this storm?” Lu Han asked as he looked at him with a smile. “I know Xue Fang told you where she went, she always tells her gege!”

Kris laughed as he shook his head. “Nope, meimei didn’t tell me anything today.” He said as he looked back at the television. “I bet if you get a move on it though you could find her.”

“Alright, then I’ll be back soon.” He said as he headed

******************************

“No good, their numbers is far too great.” Rouge said as she fell to her knees. “I don’t care anymore, just let them take me.”

Just then a demon lunged for her, Xue Fang quickly stood before her and stabbed him through the chest. “I refuse to let you give up Rouge.” She said as she pushed the demons body back, looking back at her she gave a strange look. “Li is fighting so hard, he’s fighting to protect you.”

“He’s fighting for you.”

“You’re wrong.” Xue Fang said as she looked over at Li, despite his injures he was putting up a good fight with the fallen. “Li is tough but he’s soft as well. Li doesn’t like seeing people being mistreated, or when so many try and kill one person. He’s fighting to protect the both of us at the moment and we can’t let his efforts go in vain.” She said as she smiled. “So don’t throw your life away like that Rouge.”

“Xue Fang.” Rouge said as she looked up at her, she felt something tugging on her heart.

“Will you keep fighting by my side?” She held a hand out for her to take.

As Rouge reached out for her hand her eyes closed as blood splattered across her face. Li’s scream could be heard as Xue Fang fell ontop of Rouge. Rouge laid there shocked. Reaching up to try and help her up she felt warm liquid on her hands. Looking down she noticed the blood and panicked.

“Xue Fang!” She shouted as she quickly sat up, turning Xue Fang around she inspected the wound, Li rushing to their side to protect them. “It’s bad.” She said as she looked up at him. “What do I do?!”

Li looked down for a brief moment before taking out another demon. “Protect her.” He said as he looked at the enemies surrounding them. *Damn, at this rate we’ll all die here. Xue Fang you idiot!*

In a flash three swords pierced Li, he fell to his knees as the enemies backed up. After a few minutes he coughed up blood and looked around. He was out of strength.

*What do I do? If I die now Xue Fang….I can’t let anything happen to her.* He looked back at Rouge and Xue Fang.

“Li.” She said, her eyes finally opening. “LI!” She shouted as she tried to sit up. “Rouge you have to help him.”

“I…I can’t.” she said frightened, Li was one of the highest ranked Guardians. “If they took him out then we can’t beat them.”

Xue Fang pushed her away and tried to walk over to him before falling back to the ground. She reached her hand out for him. “Li…”

“Mama…” Xue Fang cried out as she starred at the picture of her and her mother. “Mama why did you leave me?”

“Xue Fang.” She heard Li call out to her from the hallways.

“Mama…” She said miserably.

The door slowly opened.

“There you are.” Li said calmly as he walked over to her. “Xue Fang.” He said as he knelt down behind her and wrapped his arms around her. “Please stop crying, it’s been days.”

“Li…I want her back.” She cried.

“I know…” Li said as he rested his head on her back. “Finish crying because today is the last day I will allow such actions. I promise to be there to help stop your tears.” He said gently. “From now on it’s my life purpose to keep you happy, so don’t be sad anymore.”

“Li!” She shouted out as she turned around and buried her face in his shirt.

“Li…”

“Xue Fang.”

“Lu Han.” Rouge said as she looked at him. “What’s he doing here?”

One of the demons smiled as he walked up behind Lu Han, claws raised.

“RUN!” Xue Fang shouted.

Li quickly flew in front of him killed the demon, facing him he smiled.

“Perfect timing friend.” He said.

Lu Han looked at him as Li fell into his arms. “You’re hurt.” He said as he inspected him. “What happened to you Li?”

“I’ve spent my life trying to protect Xue Fang…” Li said as he coughed some more. “I hate to say it but I lost that ability after she met you.” He said as he held up his sword. “Take this…and kill me.”

“What?” Lu Han asked shocked.

The enemies we’re ready to attack but Dark held his hands out to see what Li would do, he was amused.

“You have to pierce my heart with it…” Li said as he grabbed his shirt. “If you can do this then all of my powers will be transferred over to you.” He explained. “You have to do it before I die otherwise it won’t work.”

“Don’t do it Li.” Xue Fang whispered, tears falling. “PLEASE DON’T DO IT! I NEED YOU LI!! You’re my best friend…”

Lu Han looked around before Li’s hand held his over the sword. “To protect Xue Fang you have to.” He said.

Lu Han nodded and the two pierced him. Li winced in pain as a bright light formed around the two. Xue Fang’s scream could be heard. With a smile Li watched as Lu Han glanced at him once more.

“In return for my gift you are to live with the burden.” He said as he slowly started to disappear. “We’ll become one…in return you will always remain by Xue Fang’s side. As a token of my gratitude I will keep Kris’s secret for you.” He revealed eyes landing on a tree he could see through the light. “Don’t let her forget me.” He said to Lu Han.

“Of course not.” Lu Han said as he closed his eyes. “You’ll remain in both our memory’s.”

“I’m glad.” Li said as he too closed his eyes, an image of Xue Fang smiling and waving at him the last thing he could see.

“Hey Xue Fang, Mei is going to Earth on a small assignment. I was wandering if you would like to go with us.” Li asked casually as the two sat with their backs touching.

“Really?” Xue Fang said as she picked a few flowers. “I guess I could go.”

“Xue Fan, what do you think of me as?”

“You’re my best friend.” She said as she looked back at him. “Is something wrong? You’ve never asked that before.”

“Nothing’s wrong, I was just curious.” He said as he laughed a bit, after a few moments of silence he looked up at the sky. “You know I love you more than anyone else right?”

“You say it often.”

“You also know I would do anything to keep you safe?”

“Duh.” She said as she faced him, grabbing his hands she smiled at him. “We’ll always be together Li, so stop sounding so serious. It’s scary.” She said.

“Yeah.” He said as he ruffled her hair. “Together forever.

……………

As the white light died down Xue Fang’s eyes widened, Rouge stood up shocked. Dark smirked as he walked away from the scene leaving his allies on their own. Deshi in the shadows gave a small smile as he too watched.

“So that was your plan Li…how reckless.” He said putting his hands in his pockets. “Looks like our paths won’t cross again brother.” Deshi bowed his head, after saying a small prayer.

Kris who had followed Lu Han saw everything, sliding down against the tree he was hiding behind her gave a distant look. “Li…knew.” Kris said as he put his hand to his hair. “All this time and he still chose Lu Han…”

“Master Lu Han.” Xue Fang said. “You’re..a…”

“Angel.” Rouge finished the sentence.

Lu Han stood before them, pure white wings spread out. He looked at Xue Fang with a smile.