::We're Not Supposed to Help Demons::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA5k0OXXxEk

::We’re Not Supposed to Help Demons::

“Meimei, how about I help you unpack your things?”

“I got it!”

“Li you were supposed to go on duty weren’t you?”

“I can unpack myself. I don’t need your help Kris.”

Kris sighed as he looked out from the balcony at the people and cars passing by.

“I really messed up this time.” He mumbled as he took a sip of his drink. “I was sure that would spark sometype of memory…even if just the smallest one.”

**********************************************************

Xue Fang sighed as she starred at her bags from her seat on the bed. She scratched her head before lying back.

“Hey Xue Fang, I’m leaving for work. Make sure you….” Li stopped talking when he walked in the room and noticed the look on her face. “What’s wrong with you? Did something happen between you and Kris?” He asked.

“Not really.” She said as she sat up. “Hey Li, we’ve been together ever since we were babies right?”

“Of course we have! We were born to be together.” Li answered as he sat down by her. “What’s with the sudden obvious question?”

“Because I saw something in Korea when Kris…” She looked at him from the corner of her eyes before switching topics. “Did I ever runaway or come to Earth alone?”

Shocked by the question he froze. “I don’t recall such a thing, you were always such a good kid you wouldn’t do something like that.” He covered. “What brought on such thoughts? I mean you said Kris---“

“I was just curious.” Xue Fang said as she stood up and stretched. “You should get going, I’m sure the Guardian who was substituting for you has already left. I’ll go out and get things for dinner.” She said as she headed for the door. “Hey Li.”

“Yeah?” He asked as she stopped by the door.

“You wouldn’t lie to me would you?”

Li softened. “Of course not bao bei.”

“I thought so.” She said before she left.

“At least not without reason.” Li spoke quietly to himself. “I’m sorry.”

*************************************************************************

“Li is such a liar.” Xue Fang mumbled as she kicked a rock. “I can tell when he’s lying the most, he gave me such a sympathetic look. “

“Xue Fang!”

“Hm?” She stopped walking and looked back, to her surprise the demon from before ran up to her in a panic. “Rouge…you’re still here on Earth?”

“They’re coming for me!” She shouted as she grabbed her by the shoulders. “You have to save me! It’s your fault he’s mad at me, if you don’t help me I’m dead!”

Xue Fang laughed slightly as she looked around. “Rouge, calm down, people are starring. Here follow me.” She said as she pulled Rouge into the nearest Café. After ordering a few drinks she looked at Rouge and smiled. “Now how about you start by telling me who is after you.”

“My brother and the other Warriors.” She said as she looked at her with big eyes. “You can’t let them get me! I…I don’t want to do bad things anymore! If you help me I promise that my days of trying to get souls will be over. I don’t want to die.”

“I won’t let you.” Xue Fang said as she took a sip of her drink. “It’s strange having a demon ask for such help from me. I was always told that demons were bad and that it couldn’t be changed but I figured if we could have bad angels then why can’t there be good demons out there.” Xue Fang explained. “I want us all to have some level of peace between us. If you can help prove my theory to be true then it would be my honor to be your Guardian Angel.” She said sincerely with a warm smile. “So don’t worry too much about things okay?”

Rouge nodded with a sad expression. “You’re too kind Xue Fang. I’ve never met anyone with such a pure heart before.”

Slightly embarrassed Xue Fang laughed. “Why do people keep saying that? I just like to help people that’s all. I’m sure there are much kinder angels and humans out there.”

“No, there isn’t.” Rouge said. “I knew there was something different about you.”

“Well then how about I take you to my place?” Xue Fang said as she stood up and extended her hand. “I can see if Li has any plans on how to help you. We’re friends now right?”

“Yeah.” Rouge said as she took her hand and smiled. “Friends.”

Leading Rouge to her apartment Xue Fang grinned as she pointed to her door. “You will be living here with me, and that door belongs to my friends. You already know one.” She said as she pointed to the boy’s door.

“I didn’t know you lived so close to him.” Rouge said as she smiled. “It must be nice to live by your friends.”

“It is, we hang out a lot.” Xue Fang said with a grin. “I’m sure you’ll be welcome.”

“Xue Fang.” She looked at the door as Kris came out. “I was wandering why you didn’t come home yet.” His eyes landed on Rouge and he looked at her. “Is this a friend?”

“I’m Rouge.” She said as she bowed. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you as well.” He said as he faced Xue Fang once more. “Can we talk about what happened back in Korea?”

Xue Fang shook her head. “There’s nothing to talk about. Nothing happened.” She stated as she grabbed Rouge’s hand once more. “Let’s go and see if I can find something you can wear.” She said as she pulled her along. “I think me and you are about the same size.”

Kris watched them leave before taking out his phone. “I’m pretty sure that’s the demon that she fought for Lu Han. I don’t really think they’re supposed to be together or so friendly towards one another.” Holding the phone up to his ear he waited for an answer.

“What do you want Kris?” Came Li’s annoyed voice.

“I wanted to know if you know anything about a demon named Rouge.”

“A demon? Yeah, my sister told me about her once before. Said Xue Fang fought her and held her off until my sister was able to come to her aid. Why?”

“I think she’s friends with her…just brought over a girl by the exact name.”

“Really? I’ll check it out when I get home. How do you know so much?” Li asked. “It sounds as though you have been keeping track of the rules and such of Angels. I’m starting to think we aren’t your first encounter with our people.”

Kris laughed. “No, I’m only going by assumptions. It seems as though she will be living with you. Keep an eye on the situation.”

“I’ll send her away.” Li said. “Why don’t you just tell her it isn’t a good idea. She should know it’s against our laws to help the demons.”

“Me and Xue Fang aren’t really on speaking terms at the moment.”

“What happened between you too? Before we went to Korea you guys were so close, now it seems as though she tries everything to stay away from you. You wouldn’t have done anything to hurt her would you?”

“Of course not.” Kris said as he pushed his hair back and sighed. “I upset her by an accident.”

“Well in any case I can’t do anything where I am so I’ll try and solve the problem when I get there. Later.”

“Yup.” Kris said as he hung up and tucked his phone away in his pocket.

*************************************************

“We’re not supposed to help demons!” Li shouted.

“As angels we are supposed to help those who need us right? She is being hunted by her brother and her own kind. I can’t turn my back on her Li! She needs me.”

“Xue Fang, Rouge’s brother…and all the Warriors for that matter will not hesitate to kill you for protecting her. We are not to interfere with what goes on between the demons as they are to not interfere with us. The only contact we are allowed to have is in battle for a pure humans soul. You know that.”

“Li.”

“Don’t give me the face! I said no and that’s final! That demon has to leave here at once and she isn’t to return Xue Fang. That’s an order!”

“Well it’s one I refuse to follow.”

“Do I have to call Lady Aphrodite?”

“Go ahead.” Xue Fang said fearlessly. “I’m positive we can trust Rouge, she seems really sorry for all the trouble. She can help out the humans with her powers instead of doing bad.”

“WHY ARE YOU SO HARD HEADED!”

Lu Han walked into the house and stopped when he heard the yelling. Looking at Kris he gave a curious stare, his eyes then landed on Rouge. She smiled at him slightly and waved.

“What’s going on?”

“Li is trying to convince Xue Fang to send Rouge home. Something about her being a demon and it being against the rules for them to help her.” Kris said as he shrugged. “They’ve been going at it for hours now.”

Lu Han nodded as he headed for her room, gently knocking he waited for an answer.

“Who is it?”

“Lu Han.”

“Come in.” Li said finally.

Lu Han walked in the door and looked at the two, Xue Fang was sitting on the bed while Li was pacing back and forth. Li gave him a serious look.

“Lu Han talk to her please, maybe she’ll listen to you instead of me.” He said before walking out of the room. “Tell her it’s wrong.”

Lu Han waited for him to close the door before he sat down next to Xue Fang. She looked at him with her usual smile, he frowned.

“What?” She asked.

“You know Li is telling you the right thing right?” He started. “You’ve already broken so many rules since you came here. Do you really want to add on to that? I thought you were going to be punished for the rules you have broken.”

Xue Fang nodded. “That’s why I need to help her. I mean I’m already going to be punished so who cares if I add one more thing to the list. Because Lady Aphrodite took me in after my mother left I was able to get away with a lot of things. By letting you guys know about us not only should I be stuck in Heaven but I also shouldn’t be allowed to be a Guardian but she isn’t going to let that happen.

I just want to help Rouge and then she can be on her way. Things have been a bit hectic in Heaven with the Guardians getting much more assignments. I figured I might as well take the moment of being free from their watch to help her out. Nothing you, or Li can say that will change my mind.”

“Sounds like you’re serious.” Lu Han said as he nodded and stood up. “In that case I will stand by you.” He declared. “Besides I can’t have my one and only Guardian die protecting someone else now can I?”

Xue Fang laughed as she nodded. “You are correct Master Lu Han.”

“Good, I’ll try and explain the situation to Li and---“

“I heard everything!” Li shouted as he busted through the door. “Fine then, if I can’t talk sense into you and Lu Han refuses to I guess that means you win. Don’t come crying to me when this whole plan of yours goes south though.” He said as he walked away once more mumbling. “I don’t see why Kris won’t help out in this argument. Loser.”

Xue Fang laughed as she walked into the living room with Lu Han. “It looks like you are here to stay for now Rouge.”

“Thank you very much!” She said as she stood up and bowed. “It really does mean a lot to me.”