::Final Goodbye::

My Klutzy Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlkxOTdcOkM

::Final Goodbye::

“Wake up Xue Fang.”

“Five more minutes.” She mumbled as she rolled over.

“Can I try and wake her up Lu Han?”

“No way Lay!”

Xue Fang quickly sat up to be greeted by the smiling faces of her friends. She looked at Xiumin, Kris, and finally Lu Han.

“What’s everyone doing in my place?”

“We came to say goodbye.” Tao said as he sat down on the bed. “We thought Kris was lying when he called us saying you were going back home. We came to see for ourselves today and saw all the boxes in the front room. How can you be leaving already?!” He whined as he gave her a hug.

“I agree with him. It’s sad that the only girl member in our crew has to part from us. Then again you have to do what you have to do.” Chen said as he smiled. “So let’s make sure we send you off special today.”

Xue Fang nodded.

“Let’s all have fun then.”

***************

The group spent an entire day at Lotte World. Each of the guys won her a stuffed animal or bought her a nice gift to remember them buy. In return she made sure to buy the guys something as well. Lu Han and Kris where the most sad of the group. They both wore sad smiles and played along with everyone to try and make things seem okay. Reaching the last ride the group paired up.

Tao, Xue Fang, and Lu Han were left to figure out who goes with who.

“I can ride by myself.” Xue Fang said as she looked at Tao. “You can----“

“Nooo!” Tao shouted as he shook his head. “I can ride with a stranger. You and Lu Han should ride together. It’s the last ride for the day and you two haven’t done anything together. I want you two to be together.” Tao said sternly.

“Thanks, Tao.” Lu Han said as he grabbed Xue Fang’s hand. “Let’s go.” He said as he pulled her along.

Once the ride started Xue Fang looked at Lu Han. He looked at her as well.

“Master Lu Han I---“

“Stop calling me Master.” Lu Han said as he looked away. “It’s rather annoying under the situation. Besides I’d rather not think of our relationship as that of a Guardian and the human that needs protecting.” He sighed as he looked at her. “I’d like to hear you say my name only for as long as I can.”

Xue Fang nodded. “Lu Han. I think I know how my mother felt.”

“What do you mean?”

“Having to choose between whom she is and the one she loves. I want to be a Guardian, but I don’t want to leave you and the guys. You all have become my family and I love you guys. Li is gone…Heaven just feels like it would be lonely. I think I might just follow after my mother and----“

“If you give up your powers I’ll never forgive you.” Lu Han said, she looked at him surprised. This is what you’ve wanted since you were a little girl. All the sacrifices that have been made, the hard work you had put into things. You can’t just turn your back on your dream like this. I don’t want you to stay here because you feel bad about leaving us behind. We’ll all still love you no matter where you are so protect everyone you can. Do the best job you can.”

“Lu Han…I understand.” She said.

He smiled sincerely as he took her hand in his. “Don’t worry. We won’t forget you…I won’t forget you.” Lu Han kissed her gently on the lips.

Xue Fang closed her eyes to prevent herself from crying. Memories from the adventure flooded her mind and it hit her that she would never be able to kiss him again. She could never show herself to Lu Han after this day.

After their goodbyes the guys left. Xue Fang stood on her balcony as Lu Han, and Kris walked out as well. Kris smiled as he put his hands in his pocket.

“It’s cold out tonight. Make sure you don’t get sick on your way to Heaven.”

“I will.” She said as she gave him a quick hug. “Thank you for everything Gege.”

“Anythime kid.” Kris said as he ruffled her hair. “Make sure you don’t overwork yourself. You still have a bad heart.”

She laughed. “Human doctors are wrong all the time.” She said as she looked at Lu Han. She showed him the ring and necklace. “I’ll take good care of these.”

“I know.” He said as he scratched the back of his head. “Guess I don’t need to say anything. We said our goodbyes on the ride. Take this as well.”

“Huh?” She looked at the photo from their kiss on the ride.

“Tao bought two copies. Must have been fate that the camera was there when we kissed huh?"

She nodded as she took off her ring. Her wings appeared and she smiled. “I’ll keep watching you guys.” She said before standing on the ledge. “Be good while I’m away.”

The boys nodded and she flew off.

Kris glanced at Lu Han. “Be at our place early tomorrow for breakfast.” He said before walking off.

Lu Han walked inside and looked around. The boxes Xue Fang asked him to get rid of where still in the room. Lifting up his sleeves he began unpacking. Once done he made his way to the bedroom and laid down.