::Teaching Her How To Make Dinner::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ

 

::Teaching Her How To Make Dinner::

“Lu Han, it’s your turn to cook!” Kris called as he walked into the house with bags.

Lu Han nodded as he walked over and grabbed them. “Alright, but I make what I want and how I want.” He warned with a smile before taking the bag with him to the kitchen.

Xue Fang stood up and smiled, the light bulb that always lurked over her head was lite once again. Kris walked over to her and grinned.

“How is my little Fang holding up in this apartment full of boys? None of them tried anything while I was away right?”

“No.” Came the simple reply. “Hey Kris can I help Lu Han cook?”

“I don’t know, have you ever cooked before?”

“No, but I could learn how to and show Lady Aphrodite I am actually making some types of progress here.” She said as she put her hands together in a pleading manner. “Please?”

Kris scratched his head and looked around, the guys eyes landed on him. “I guess it wouldn’t kill anyone. If he agrees I agree. Just be careful.”

“Yay! Thank you so much!” She said as she gave him a tight hug before running off.

“Man…” Kris said as she sat down on the couch. “I’m starting to think she only wants to hang around Lu Han. That’s not good.”

“Aww, sounds like big brother is getting jealous.” Chen teased.

“Shut up!” Kris said as he rolled his eyes. “Someone just start a movie.”

Xiumin laughed. “Anything for you big brother.”

*********

Lu Han looked at the vegetables and grabbed a knife. “Guess I’ll start with this.”

“Can I help Master Lu Han?” Xue Fang asked as she snuck up on him.

Lu Han looked back at her with a smile. “I don’t think that is a good idea.” He looked around and smiled. “How about you are my taster?”

She pouted. “That’s the same thing HE told me.” Folding her arms she leaned against the counter. “Fine.”

Lu Han smiled, feeling a bit bad he picked up a less sharp knife and handed it to her. “Fine then, you can cut them.”

Her eyes sparkled. “You mean it Master Lu Han?”

“Yeah, you do it like this.” He said as he gave her a demonstration.

She nodded and took over, he went to get the meat started. Lu Han glanced back at her, she wore a focused expression with her tongue slightly poked out. He shook his head again and focused on his own tasks.

“Ow!” Xue Fang said softly, looking at her bleeding finger her eyes grew teary. “That hurt.”

Lu Han walked over and took the band aid’s out of the draw by her. Taking her hand he whipped her finger clean with a paper towel and wrapped it around her finger. Giving it a kiss he looked at her in the eyes.

“You have to be careful, go to fast and you’ll lose a finger. Just let me know if you can’t handle it and I’ll take over it.”

Xue Fang nodded and got back to cutting. Looking at her finger she grew curious.

*Is it a custom for humans to kiss each other’s injuries?* She thought to herself, the knife contacting another finger. “OW!”

Laughing Lu Han repeated his earlier steps. “You sure are stubborn. One more cut and you’ll just have to wait with the others.”

“Aw, but what fun will that be? I like being around you.”

Lu Han was surprised by her sudden statement, blushing lightly he looked away. “Then you could always sit down and watch me cook. Being a tester has its upside.” He said as he walked back over to the stove. “Just try and be more careful.”

Nodding she looked at the knife. Slowly she cut through the vegetable, she was able to finish it before the last cut came. Lu Han looked at her ring finger, the wound was deep. Sighing he pulled her over to the sink to clean it off. After putting a bandage on it he pointed to the chair.

“Aww, but Lu Han that time it wasn’t my fault!”

“Sit.”

She stuck her tongue out at him and sat down. He shook his head as he gave her a popsicle to eat and distract herself. Xue Fang hummed to herself as she watched Lu Han. When he was finally finished he looked back at her with a grin.

“Now that it’s all done I’ll give you something easy to do to help me. Bring the sauce here.”

She looked at the table next to her, the bowl of sauce was steaming. “Okay.” She said as she picked the bowl up and headed to him.

Lu Han turned away for a second before a crash was heard. Turning around he starred at Xue Fang on the ground. She was covered in red sauce.

“Is it hot?”

“Yeah…I messed up big time didn’t I?” She looked up at him like a kid who was about to be punished.

“Not really. I figured something might go wrong so I made extra.”

“Who fell?” Kris shouted as he peeked inside the kitchen. Eyes landing on Xue Fang he rushed over. “Little Fang! That sauce is hot!” He said as he helped her up. “Look at the mess.”

“I’m sorry.”

Xiumin walked in and laughed. “Red is a good color for you Xue Fang.” He said as he ran his finger over her cheek and put it in his mouth. “Hmm…good job on the sauce Lu Han.”

“Don’t laugh at her!” Tao said as he peeked in. “She must be in some type of pain! She needs to get it off quickly.

“At least she’s handling it well.” Lay said as he peeked over Tao. “Normally girls would be crying by now, or embarrassed and run out the house.”

Chen shook his head, he was over Lay. “She was wearing all white, she’s never going to get those clothes cleaned.”

“You can shower up here.” Kris said as he led her out the Kitchen and passed the guys. “No sense in going next door when you still haven’t eaten dinner yet. I’ll leave  something for you to put on.”

She nodded, once at the bathroom she bowed. “I’m sorry for making such a big mess.”

Kris laughed. “Don’t sweat it, you looked cute in the pool of sauce.” He joked to ease her worries. “Now hurry and shower up, we won’t eat without you. Make sure to lock the door.”

She nodded and closed the door, looking at the lock she shrugged and got undressed. After the water was hot enough she went in.

*****

Lu Han finished cleaning up the sauce and yawned. “Man…took forever to get all that sauce up.”

Xiumin nodded as he watched him. “I told you I would do it.”

“She made the mess under my watch so it was my responsibility.” He said as he stood up and looked at his own clothes. “I’m going to have to take a shower.” Lu Han said as he whipped his hands clean and headed out. “Make sure they don’t touch the food until Xue Fang gets back.”

He grabbed a tank top, and a pair of sweats to change into. He stopped at the bathroom door, something felt a bit weird. Shrugging it off he opened the door up, Xue Fang looked back at him, Lu Han starred at her with wide eyes. She had her towel laying across her head showing signs that she was drying it. She turned around to face him.

“Master Lu Han.”

“I…I didn’t know you were in here!” Lu Han shouted as he covered his eyes. “I didn’t mean to just barge in!” His face turned bright red.

“What is it now?” Kris asked as he walked over, before he could face the open door Lu Han covered his eyes. “What are you doing?!”

“She isn’t covered up so don’t look!” He shouted at him.

“You can finish here.” He said as he quickly closed the door.

Kris looked at him. “Did you see her?”

“N…not on purpose.”

“Why did you just barge in?!”

“I didn’t know she would be in there! I thought she went home to shower!”

“Why would I send her home just to come back to eat?!” Kris asked as he knocked him upside the head. “Now you have to marry her!” He said with a cluck of his tongue.

“Aw, why does he get to marry her?” Tao asked as he popped up out of nowhere.

**********

After the commotion died down Lu Han took his shower and the group sat around the television to watch a movie and eat. Lu Han sat far away from Xue Fang so she sat in between Kris and Xiumin. Around ten at night everyone dozed off except Lu Han and Xue Fang. He looked over at her as her head nodded foreword, she opened her eyes and moved a bit.

*Why doesn’t she just say she’s tired?* He wandered as he watched her fight sleep for a few seconds. Slowly her eyes drifted closed and she fell down, her head on Kris’s lap. *She’s such kid* He quietly walked over to her and lifted her up with ease, carrying her the back he looked at the doors. “Which room should she sleep in…”

He starred at Kris’s door and then Xiumin’s. Deciding on his room he kicked the door open and gently set her down on the bed. Pulling the covers over her he tucked her in. She turned to the side her hands landed by her face. Smiling he gave her forehead a soft kiss.

“Sweets dreams Guardian.” He whispered softly as he took a pillow and lay down on the floor.