:: She Fell From The Sky ::

My Klutzy Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PONtGVcsIxo

:: She Fell From The Sky ::

“Hey Lu Han, can you do me a favor and take out the trash!”

Lu Han looked up from the table he was cleaning, Kris looked at him from the back room with a small smile. Kris smiled at him and pointed to where he left the bag full of trash.

“It’s almost time to clock out and I want to make sure we have all the little things done this time.” He said.

Lu Han looked over at Xiumin and nodded. “Sure thing Kris, I see Xiumin has decided it best to slack off another day so I’ll have to pick up the slack.”

“Slack off?” Xiumin asked as he looked up from his seat in the corner. “I thought it would be best for me to supervise you guys today.” He said with a small smirk.

“That’s what all slackers say.” Lu Han said with a laugh as he grabbed the bag and headed for the door.

When he reached the back of the arcade the wind blew past him. He tossed the bag in the dumpster and put his hands in his pocket. He could hear a noise off in the distance but he wasn’t quite sure what it was. The wind blew once more and then he could finally make out the voice. It was a female.

            “Help me! Please someone help me!”

            He looked around confused, finally looking up he spotted a girl falling. It was a reflex for him to steady himself to catch her but his plan backfired. When the girl landed in his hand he slipped on the ground which caused them both to fall, him landing on top of her. She looked at him curiously before tilting her head to the side. Lu Han blushed at how close they were, starring at her he let out a small gulp.

            He opened his mouth to say something but a door was slammed open.

            “Lu Han, how long does it....” Kris stopped what he was doing when he spotted his friend on top of a girl. “Lu Han…I didn’t know you could be this forceful. Is she your girlfriend?”

            “N…no!” Lu Han shouted as he quickly stood up and looked at Kris. “I don’t even know who she is!”

            “I didn’t know you were that kind of guy.” Kris said with a  raised brow.

            “I’m not! She fell from the sky!” He shouted as he pointed to her. “I’ve never seen that girl a day in my life!” Lu Han looked back at the unknown girl, sighing he reached his hand out to her. “Let me help you up.”

            She nodded and took his hand, standing up she dusted herself off and smiled. “Thank you for catching me and helping me.” Her voice was soft and reminded Lu Han of a kid. “I hope my landing didn’t fall on you.” Scratching her head she looked up at the sky.

 “Normally I can fly pretty good…guess my wings have to get used to the Earth’s gravity.” She said as she looked at her back.

Lu Han looked at Kris who looked back at him. Both of them wore confused faces. Looking at the two boys the girl, she had an innocent look in her eyes. It seemed as though her eyes where calling Lu Han in, he felt the need to stare at her face. Kris looked between the two who seemed to be in a deep staring contest, clearing his throat he smiled at her.

“How about you come inside, we have some food in there.”

She nodded and followed the boys inside, Xiumin had just come out of the bathroom. Not focusing on the guys he went back over to the game that he was playing and continued.

“What took you two so long outside? You would think you actually got held up.”

“Sit down right there and I’ll bring back the food.” Kris said before disappearing into the back room.

“What’s he talking about?” Facing the table Xiumin froze at the sight of a girl. “Who’s she?”

“We don’t know yet.” Kris said as he set a tray of food down on the table, sitting down in front of her he smiled as he rested his head on his hand. “I hope the food is to your liking.”

Nodding she slowly tasted the food, after confirming its taste she didn’t hesitate to dig in. Xiumin nudged Kris and made a head motion to the girl. Kris shrugged it off and focused his gaze back to her. When she finally finished she starred at them, the four sat in awkward silence.

“Are you sure it was okay for me to eat that?” She asked breaking the silence. “I don’t have any extra money to spend yet so I can’t pay you for the food.”

“Don’t worry about it, that was on the house.” Kris said calmly. “So who exactly are you little Angel?”

Kris spoke in a joking manner but the girls eyes widened as she sat up straight.

“How did you know I was an angel?!”

“What?”

“You just called me an angel! I know I heard it, what gave me away?!”

“So you guys picked up a crazy girl?” Xiumin said as he shook his head. “This isn’t good…”

“I’m not crazy!” She said as she smiled at them. “My name is Xui Fang and I’m a Guardian in training!” Xui Fang said proudly. “I came here to Earth to live with the humans as a part of my secondary test since I failed the main one.”

Kris and Xiumin broke into a fit of laughter.

“I’m not kidding.” She said in a low tone, her smile turning into a small pout.

Lu Han shook his head as he looked at his friends in disapproval. “I think what my friends meant to do was ask you what were you doing when you fell? Did you hit your head?”

“No, you broke my fall.” Xui Fang said, her smile coming back easily. “I just came from Heave, Lady Aphrodite sent me here as early as possible so I could get  a head start on things.”

“Lady Aphrodite?”

“The goddess of Love and Beauty.” She said as she put her hands together and looked up at the sky. “She is the one who helps humans to fall in love with those destined to be with. She’s kind, sweet, and smart.”

“This Aphrodite…” Lu Han said with a small smile, he wasn’t sure if he should believe her but he knew it was best to go along with it. “She just sends a kid out on her own to fend for herself?”

“Xui Fang is not a kid.” She said as she pointed to herself. “I’ll have you know that in human years I would be twenty years old.” Xui Fang said proudly as she looked at him. “Besides it’s not like that at all, I have to past my test in order to gain access to heaven again. If I fail then I lose my powers as an angel and I’m stuck here forever.”

After he finally stopped laughing Xiumin looked at her. “So then what exactly is this test?”

“I have to learn enough to past a human test and help one learn a lesson.”

“That sounds pretty easy.”

“Easy? I hope so.” She said as she stood up. “I should get going and find a place to stay, thank you for your kindness and help.” Xui Fang said with a smile as she bowed. “I won’t forget the kindness you three showed me.”

Kris watched her head for the door and sighed. “You don’t have a place to stay right?”

“I’ll find one.”

“We have some extra space in our place---“

“No we don’t----“

Kris elbowed Xiumin in the stomach to shut him up, smiling again at her he spoke once more.

“You can take one of our rooms and someone can sleep on the couch. It’s kind of late and it isn’t safe for girls to be walking around at night.”

Xui Fang looked back at the boys, Lu Han lost his breath. “I’ll be fine.” She assured them. “I hope all the humans I come across are as nice as you guys are.”  As she headed for the door once more she tripped over nothing and fell to the ground.

“I’m okay!” Xui Fang said laughing as she blushed. With one last bow she disappeared through the door.

“I wonder if that girl should be allowed out alone…” Xiumin said as he shook his head. “I mean did she really expect us to believe she was an angel? Exactly how did you meet her Lu Han?”

Lu Han didn’t hear his name being called, a hundred different things were going through his mind. Would the girl be safe? If they would ever see her again? Who she really was? He knew she couldn’t have fallen from the building because when he looked up she fell from inbetween.

“Earth to Lu Han!” Kris shouted at him.

“What?” He asked as  he looked at them.

“What really happened back there?”

“She fell from the sky.” He said before walking off. “Let’s finish closing up.”

Kris looked over at Xiumin confused by Lu Han’s sudden change in behavior. Xiumin shrugged as he went back to playing his game. Kris looked back at the door once more.

“We’ll probably never see her again.” Lu Han said surely.

***************

Author’s Note: Hope the first chapter isn’t a disappointment! :) Would you guys believe her story?