Hiding Away No Longer

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

The next morning, Eli and Seunghee packed up their things and left the inn, a bit dissapointed their vacation had to be cut short. On the drive back home, Eli held Seunghee's hand while he drove, resting it on the gear shift.

She smiled, breathing in and out slowly, preparing herself for the chaotic mess that was sure to be awaiting them. Paparazzi wanting to know where they'd gone, accusations of what they'd done, etc. 

 

Just as she expected, when they pulled into NH media's parking entrance, a bunch of paparazzi, fans, U-Kiss' staff and management were waiting there. They both sighed and climbed out of the car, pushing through the paparazzi, to link hands, and then walked through the crowd, as U-Kiss security surrounded them and helped them pass through.

But that didn't stop them from hearing the comments. 

 

"Did you guys elope?! Are you married now?!"

 

"Oh god noo she probably screwed with our oppaa" 

 

Eli sighed and stopped walking, as Seunghee followed suit, and looked at him worriedly. He turned to face the crowd and raised his hand for some silence. But the crowd just kept being rowdy.

 

"Hyung wants you to shutup!" Dongho yelled, surprising everyone, and they quited down.

 

"Thanks" Eli said gratefully to Dongho who nodded. Eli turned back around to the crowd.

 

"There's not really much use for me to say this again, but I want to make it clear anyway. Those of you who spread malicious rumors, legal action will be taken. If you say you're a fan of me and U-Kiss, but you disrespect Seungghee, then you're not really a fan. You don't have to like her, but you do have to respect her. Those who turns their backs on U-Kiss, just because I'm in a relationship, are not true fans. We've spent the last few months hiding it away because of what's happened now, but not anymore. From now on we will openly date, despite the backlash we're receiving. Lastly, if you wish to hate on anyone, then hate on only me alone. Not on Seunghee and not on the members." He said firmly, as a few people quietly clapped, and the U-Kiss members cheered. Seunghee just smiled.

 

"Bobo hae! Bobo hae!" Kevin mischiveously chanted for the couple to kiss, causing them to flush in embarassment, as soon other people started chanting as well, as the ones who were hating on the couple, slowly dispersed from the crowd walking away.

 

Seunghee laughed, wrapping her arms around Eli's neck, while he wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning in until they kissed softly, and cameras flashed around them, as the U-Kiss members wolf-whistled, and others clapped.

 

When they broke apart, they became embarassed and quickly linked hands, rushing inside NH-Media building, while the other members and staff followed after.

 

They walked slowly across the lobby, swinging their hands, and smiling. "So what now?" Seunghee asked curiously.

 

"Well how would you like to go to Japan?" he said with a smile, as Seunghee smiled, squeezing his hand, and getting into the elevator with the other members.

 

-

 

It was really hard to believe that half a year ago she was being bossed around at a tiny boba cafe, and now here she was dating an idol. No. Dating Eli. Her Eli. And they weren't going to be hiding away, anymore.