Like Old Times

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

"It's been awhile" Jihyun mentioned as she her left blinker. Taecyeon smiled nodding.

 

"Yeah. I mean I see you around music bank performances now and then but.." He started to say, then realized he'd revealed he'd been watching Jihyun.

 

cue Song Ji Eun's "Going Crazy" song- (*i almost put Bang Ji Eun 0_0 guess i have BangSong on the brain... anywhoos...)

 

Jihyun looked back at him, surprised, but smiled.

 

"You could've just said hi." She said with a laugh.

 

Taecyeon laughed back, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. 

 

 

"So which smoothie place..she started to say but then remembered."

 

 

"Pororo Palace" They said at the same time and burst out laughing.

 

 

Jihyun calmed herself and headed for the smoothie/ice skating place like it hadn't been years since she'd been there.

 

~

When she and Taecyeon arrived at the smoothie place, they noticed the rink wasn't very full.

 

"Want to skate a few rounds first?" Jihyun suggested this time, surprising herself.

 

 

Taecyeon smiled, and they rented a few skates, laced them up and went out onto the ice.

 

"Hey you learned how to skate." JIhyun said, teasing Taecyeon lightly.

 

Taecyeon flushed a bit. The last time they had been on that ice they were 16, along with Jay, and Hyuna were there, and he had fallen on his bottom alot.

 

"Yeah. Do you still train?" He asked, remembering she had skated professionally for a few years.

 

 

Jihyun shook her head. She took a few quick strides forward to jump up and see if she could still do spin and landed almost perfectly but tipped over to the side.

 

 

Taecyeon swiftly caught her by the waist and helped her up.

 

Jihyun smiled thanking him and he let go of her.

 

"Guess that didn't workout." She pointed out and Taecyeon laughed and they just decided to skate some more side by side.

 

 

~

 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON" Jessica muttered as Tiffany crouched beside her, with binoculars as they spied on Taecyeon and JIhyun.

 

" I know right? She can't even speak English properly." Tiffany pointed out.

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, and glanced down at her manicured hands.

 

 

She sighed. 

 

"Well we know what we have to do. shall we call a truce?"She asked Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany nodded firmly and smiled evilly.

 

She and Jessica shook hands.

 

"Goodbye baby glimmer." Jessica scoffed softly as Tiffany cackled.

 

The two girls got up and sashayed out of the ice rink area to plan.

 

 

~