Here Comes Trouble

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

 

     "I thought Hyuna already worked out earlier this morning?" Jihyun thought, leaving the cafeteria of Cube to go take the elevator down to the parking garage. As she entered the elevator, she saw the B2st members pass through the hallway, with Junhyung the last one to walk, looking unusually sullen. 

 

He passed the open elevator door, and glanced at her for a second, and then turned back to continue walking as the elevator door closed.

 

It didn't register to him that he'd just seen Jihyun till a second later, and his eyes widened, quickly rushing towards the already closed door, as he banged on it.

 

"Jihyun! Jihyun!" He yelled, as the other B2st members heard him and stopped walking, looking alarmed.

 

 

"Did you say Jihyun is in there?" Kikwang asked as the other members rushed over. Junhyung nodded, as they all started banging on the doors.

 

 

"Wait a minute..let's call the security guard instead of scaring Jihyun in there." Hyunseung thought sensibly. They quickly ushered a security guard over and explained the situation.

 

"Can't we stop the elevator?" They asked.

 

"If it's between two floors, it'd be too risky. But the security should be in the parking garage already,if that's where she's headed." The security guard said.

 

"Of course that's where she's headed! Hyuna wouldn't lie!" Junhyung said heatedly. The others stared at him, then realized it was out of their hands now.

 

They went back to their dorm, awaiting news for Jihyun's safety.

 

~

Meanwhile Jihyun was slowly descending to the garage floor, when she heard banging on the doors, startling her.

 

It was the B2st guys, she was sure of it.

 

"Well, whatever it is, I'll just talk to them after I get Hyuna's bag" She thought and arrived at the parking garage level.

 

As she exited the elevator, the air was musky and warm. She sighed, walking slowly towards the 4minute van, after getting the keys from their manager.

 

While she got closer, she had a strange feeling she wasn't alone.

 

Glancing around, she saw no movement, just the whirring of the one fluorescent light, that kept flickering, needing to be fixed.

 

 

Shrugging to herself, she walked closer to the car until she distinctly heard the clacking of high heels against the pavement.

 

Looking at where the noise was coming from, she spotted Tiffany and Jessica smiling at her evily.

 

She looked at them in confusion.

 

"Sunbaes, what are you guys doing here?" She asked, a bit unnerved at their expressions.

 

"We just thought we'd have a little chat with you." Jessica explained, twirling a lock of hair around her finger.

 

Tiffany snapped her gum. "Yeah, just a little girl talk." She said, as the girls inched closer towards her.

 

 

Now Jihyun knew something was wrong, and slowly took a few steps back, trying to think of her best route of escape.

 

"Why don't we talk in the cafeteria? I'll buy you guys some drinks" Jihyun offered, trying to stall.

 

The two girls rolled their eyes. "Okay let's make this simple Jihyun ssi. What's your relationship with Taecyeon oppa?" Tiffany demanded.

 

Jihyun looked surprised at the mention of Taecyeon.

 

"Taec oppa? We're middle school friends. Why?" She asked, as she continued to slowly back up, while they moved in closer.

 

"You seem a bit closer than that, are you sure?" Jessica asked, frowning.

 

 

Jihyun looked completely taken aback. "I'm positive. I doubt Taecyeon oppa would even consider liking me." She replied honestly, completely shrugging off the idea.

 

Tiffany scoffed. "Right. We're not sure why he would be interested in you either, but he is." She said, scowling as much as Jessica was.

 

She took this time to bring out the rope, while Jessica brought out the gag she had.

 

JIhyun's eyes widened, and she let out a small scream, before being knocked unconscious by Jessica, with a curling iron.

 

 

Tiffany quickly tied her up, while Jessica placed the gag on . 

 

 

They dragged her to Tiffany's pink corvette, and placed her in the bottom of the backseat row of the car. As they left the parking garage, five security guards lay unconscious at the side of the garage.

 

Apparently Hyuna underestimated two petite girls capabilities, especially when they were at the level of crazy, that Tiffany and Jessica were.

 

After being confronted by those guards, Tiffany and Jessica tried to be coy, and flirtatious but when that failed, they knocked the guards out with formaldehyde.

 

-

 

Squealing the tires against the pavement they quickly high tailed it out of there, heading for the docks.

 

It was mostly empty, save for two kids fishing. The two girls quickly told the kids to leave.

 

"Why should we?" The older of the two, a stocky 10 year old asked them.

 

Jessica smirked.

 

"Because we're not afraid to push you into the ocean, sweetie." She said evily.

 

The two kids' eyes widened and they hurriedly scrambled off. The girls dragged Jihyun's unconscious body, out of the back seat, and tied a few bricks to her ankles, to make sure she wouldn't suddenly bob up in the water once they threw her in.

 

~

 

"This song is for you.. Yeah. Here we go. 2PM em em " Taecyeon practiced his rapping as he went jogging along the dock.

 

 

He was just about to head back to JYP, when he noticed Tiffany's pink corvette, and he stopped jogging.

 

What he saw next alarmed him, seeing Jihyun about to be tossed into the ocean.

 

He knew a sudden outcry would startle her, and she'd toss Jihyun right away.

 

So he called out gently.

 

"Tiffany?" He said, in disbelief, his blood growing cold.

 

Tiffany looked at him in shock, as did Jessica, they almost dropped Jihyun down on the dock.

 

 

"Hey oppa" Tiffany said hesitantly, trying to ignore the fact of what she was doing.

 

She was that crazy. They both were.

 

 

"What are you two doing? Let Jihyun go" He said slowly.

 

Jessica smirked.

 

"We can't do that oppa. You chose her over us." She stated simply.

 

Taecyeon gaped at this.

 

 

"What are you talking about? Just put her down. TIffany please" He pleaded with her.

 

Tiffany blinked once and smiled.

 

"As you wish" She said airily, as Taecyeon watched in horror, while she and Jessica tossed Jihyun's unconscious body into the ocean, with a loud splash.

 

"No!" Taecyeon yelled and quickly pushed passed them, diving in to the icy waters.

 

 

The two girls realized their  situation and quickly got into Tiffany's car and drove off, to escape.

 

Holding his breathe, Taecyeon pushed further and further into the ocean, until he pulled Jihyun with all the strength he had, to get her out of their. He pushed her up onto the dock first, and quickly removed the gag from , and then undid the weight and the ropes around her.

 

 

He shook her.

 

"Jihyun Jihyun" He called to her urgently, as he noticed her pale complexion.

 

~

 

"Race ya" Thirteen year old Jihyun challenged fifteen year old Taecyeon, at the Pororo ice rink.

 

"You're on!" Taecyeon said as Jihyun had a head start and skated off to the far side of the rink.

 

Taecyeon followed suit, landing on his , as Jihyun burst out laughing, but he laughed as well.

 

-

 

"Come on come on wake up Jihyun!"Taecyeon cried urgently.

 

He was just about ready to do CPR when she suddenly coughed, spitting out sea water as her eyes fluttered open.

 

"Thank god" Taecyeon breathed with relief.

 

"Taec oppa?" She said, confused at seeing him.

 

"Hey." He said, giving a small smile.

 

"Tiffany...Jessica..they kidnapped me but.. why am I soaked? they said.. they had to deal with me because you...you were interested in me." Jihyun explained slowly, remembering.

 

Taecyeon's face flushed.

 

"I'm so sorry" He said, and removed his jacket and wrapped it around her shivering figure.

 

Surprised, Jihyun realized they had been right.

 

She carefully looked Taecyeon in the eye.

 

"You are, aren't you?" She asked tentatively.

 

Taecyeon nodded slowly, anticipating her reaction.

 

Jihyun gave him a small smile, and hugged him.

 

"Thanks for saving me." She said sincerely. 

 

Taecyeon grinned back, hoping with all his might those two prissy crazy girls were caught by authorities by now.

 

-