Meet Me Halfway

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

After being dragged to the park, Seunghee sullenly  sat down on a park bench while her parents went for a walk around the track.  Looking around she saw people jogging, playing frisbee, or just sitting, talking and laughing. She could vaguely remeber what that felt like. Vaguely.

 

She knew she had been in the wrong when she had accused Eli of the things that she said. She minus well have called him a manwhire. She had hurt him in the most awful way: by not believing in him, trusting in him, by judging him for what he was not. 

 

He wasn't Eli the jerk or Eli the player. 

 

He was Eli the dork. The guy who would sing and try to imitate Kara's dance just to make her laugh.The guy who would rather stay in and watch movies with her, rather than go clubbing with Big Bang or 2pm.

 

The guy who never once judged her for the things that happened in her past. The guy who knew of her culnerabilities. The guy who cared for her more than anyone else ever had.

 

That, was the Eli she knew in her heart. Not the one she accused him of being.

Tears sprang put of her eyes in hot stinging drops as she shook in sadness and guilt. 

She had judged him rashly without hearing his side. 

 

As she sat there with her knees to her chest, she heard footsteps approaching and stopping in front of her. Wiping her eyes she saw a familiar digure in a baseballcap, sunglasses and collar pulled up high. 

 

 

When the person removed their sunglasses Seunghee broke down again and looked away. Wordlessly, Eli embraced her as she cried into his shoulder. 

"I'm so sorry. I should've believed you. I should've never accused you. I was a and I'm so sorry. I admit I was admitting my insecurities when I shouldn't have had them in the first place" She said in choked sobs

 

 

"I'm sorry too for not realizing Haeri didn't really need help. I'm sorry I hurt you. But please don't ever think I'm unhappy with our relationship because of our pace of physicalness. I understand and respect your past and would never pressure you to do anything you're not ready for. " He said sincerely.

 

Seunghee noddes slowly, ping a little bit of Eli's collar jacket so his face was clearly visible to her. Leaning in, she pressed her lips against his, softly yet earnestly as he returned the kiss, cupping her face gently.

 

Seunghee's parents were halfway around the track when they spotted the two and gaped at thus. Mr. Lee was ready to march over there but Mrs. Lee quickly tugged him away to continue their laps.