All Over Again

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

Seunghee and Eli didn't speak to each other for the rest of that whole week. Eli couldn't believe she could misunderstand like that, and she couldn't believe what she had seen.

 

Frankly they were both at odds end.

Seunghee felt weird sitting in her room in her ratty old bathrobe, reading allkpop about U-kiss when she used to know right then and there what was going on with them. Especially Eli.

 

The title of their upcoming song had shivers running up her spine. 'Inside of Me" She tried to keep her mind clear about it. She couldn't forget Eli's hurt expression at her accusations towards him earlier that week.

 

She had stopped crying and now she had resorted to silence. Her wholefamily was worried for her, but they didn't force her to leave her room.

 

~

Eli wasn't doing so well either. He was furious with HyeRi and explained to her the significance of the lunchbox Seunghee had made.

 

[Flashback]

 

After walking the opposite way of Seunghee, HyeRi tried to grab Eil's arm. He shrugged her away, and when he looked back at her, pure hatred was in his dark eyes.

 

He glanced down at the fallen lunchbox, trying not to shed any tears of frustration. "Do you know why she chose kimbap and fruitsalad?!" He asked her.

HyeRi snrunk back, and shook her head. "Because she knew I needed it." He said with a long sigh, and walked off to back to the dorms.

 

~

 

"So what do you guys normally eat then if you're super busy?" Seunghee asked, as she rolled out seaweed in her family's kitchen.

Eli munched on a piece of cucumber, and then spoke. "Mostly fast food. It's weird how I actually miss fruit." He said, shrugging.

"That's just sad." Seunghee said and spread out rice on the seaweed sheet.

 

Eli rested his chin on her shoulder, leaning behind her, and closed his eyes.

 

"Ay, holding a knife over here." She warned him but sighed. He overlapped his hand over hers, and gently placed the knife back down on the cutting board, and wrapped his arms around her.

 

"Not anymore. Just rest for a bit." He said simply.

 

Seunghee blew air into her bangs.

 

"Yah Kim Kyongjae. This kimbap needs to be done in an hour for my omma's luncheon." She reminded him.

 

Eli pouted. "I don't know this Kyongjae you speak of." He stated Seunghee scrunched up her face and turned around ready to whack him for his childishness, when he pecked her on the lips quickly, catching her off guard.

 

As much as she tried to hold it back, she smiled. 

 

"Okay. just for a few minutes." She said, and wrapped her arms around him.

 

~

 

   Eli sat at the dining table of the U-kiss dorm, his eyes glazing over blankly, at the memory. The other members looked at him worriedly.

 

"Hyung? Hyung." Dongho said, trying to shake him lightly.

 

"Um should we call 119?" Kevin said, worried Eli was having some sort of attack.

 

Kiseop shook his head. "That my friends is the look of pure heartbreak. This doesn't call for the pharmaceutical kind." He said knowingly.

 

Sighing, the other members clapped Eli on the back and left the dining table. 

 

Dongho left him a slice of pie, just in case, and then hurried off.

 

~

"Sweetie? You need fresh air. We're going to the park." Seunghee's mom told her, and handed her a towel and fresh clothes.

 

Seunghee looked at her blankly. "Park?" She said, blinking a few times.

 

Her mom sighed. "Come on shower. Or I will have to make you like when you were four." She warned.

 

Seunghee trudged slowly to the bathroom, the thought of being outside, almost unbearable to her.

 

~