By Your Side

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

   "Hmm you swallowed quite a bit of salt water Miss Nam. But other than, I think you're perfectly fine." Dr. Lim told Jihyun after examining her.

 

Jihyun nodded slowly and beamed at Taecyeon who stood nearby, protectively. "It's all thanks to Taecyeon oppa, really." She explained gratefully.

 

He looked a bit embarassed at the praise, shaking his head. "I just did what anyone else would've done." He said modestly.

 

"Well yes, thank you Mr. Ok. What happened again?" Dr. Lim asked, wiping her spectacles on her white coat sleeve.

 

Jihyun bit her lip. Taecyeon wasn't sure if he should elaborate so he kept it vague.

 

"Someone tossed Jihyun into the ocean as a little prank, but she can't swim that well." Taecyeon fibbed.

 

Jihyun raised an eyebrow at this, but Dr. Lim didn't notice.

 

"Ah I see. Well, you're free to go Miss Nam." She told Jihyun.

 

JIhyun nodded, thanking her, and got off the hospital chair. 

 

Taecyeon quickly went over, steadying her with his arm.

 

She blushed slightly, as they left the room.

 

"I didn't break anything oppa" She reminded him gently.

 

Taecyeon just smiled. "And I plan to keep it that way" He said gallantly.

 

Jihyun laughed, and tiptoed, pecking him on the cheek.

 

"Well, I can still run off now!" She said teasingly, and started jogging ahead of Taecyeon to Pororo Palace.

 

Taecyeon was surprised at her action, but then ran after, scooping her up bridal style.

 

"No running for you Miss Nam. You're going straight to your dorm for soup and rest." He told her half seriously, half jokingly.

 

Jihyun flailed in his arms. "Ah oppa. But Pororo Palace!" She said, using her rare aegyo.

 

Taecyeon smiled, shaking his head. "Tomorrow. I'll buy you a smoothie too." He added.

 

Jihyun sighed. "Fine fine." She said, as he carried her back to the 4 minute dorm.

 

She embarassingly hid her face, as a few ahjumma's in the vicinity gaped at them.

 

Glancing up at Taecyeon, she couldn't help but laugh at serious expression.

 

"Oppa" She said gently.

 

Taecyeon looked down at her.

 

"Hmm?" He asked.

 

"Thanks again." She said with a smile.

 

He grinned back, and kept walking towards the dorms to let her rest.

 

~

 

Hyuna sat in the 4 minute dorm, worriedly waiting for Jihyun to be sent home from the hospital.

 

She had wanted to go over and visit, but their manager said, she was already being taken care of by Taecyeon, and would be discharged shortly.

 

Hyuna smiled. "Taecyeon oppa, always did look out for her." She thought, in approval.

 

The other members, paced around their dorm, anticipating JIhyun's arrival as well.

 

A knock was heard on the door, and they all rushed over.

 

"It's just Junhyung oppa" Hyuna said with dissapointment.

 

"Hey I heard that" Junhyung said.

 

She opened the door, while the other members went back to their pacing spots.

 

"Yes?" She asked, still perturbed about their kiss earlier.

 

Junhyung pulled her outside, to talk.

 

Hyuna frowned.

 

"Dominance is never attractive oppa." She chided him.

 

Junhyung smirked. "Not even in the bedroom?" He asked.

 

Hyuna whacked him in the shoulder. 

 

"Can you keept it in your pants for five minutes? Eesh." She said frustrated.

 

Junhyung looked sorry.

 

"Sorry. I hear Jihyun's coming back, so I wanted to visit." He explained.

 

Hyuna nodded.

 

"And to make up for earlier." He added.

 

Hyuna raised an eyebrow.

 

"I'm not sure what you..." She started to say, until he slowly leaned in.

 

Gently cupping her face, his lips brushed her softly at first, and she sighed, gently reciprocating the kiss.

 

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Junhyung lingered a bit longer.

 

A sudden loud thump was heard and they broke apart.

 

They turned to see Taecyeon, and Jihyun, who had been dropped on the ground from shock, staring at them.

 

Taecyeon quickly picked her back up. 

 

"Ah sorry Jihyun. You're not hurt are you?" He asked worriedly.

 

Jihyun shook her head, holding onto him securely, as he held her bridal style.

 

Hyuna and Junhyung were mortified at being caught, and stared at the other two.

 

"Um.." Hyuna started to say.

 

"We umm." Junhyung added, rubbing the back of his head. 

 

"Unnie you're back!" Hyuna squealed, changing the subject, and hugging Jihyun who was still in Taecyeon's grasp.

 

He let Jihyun stand, so Hyuna could give her a proper hug, while Taecyeon and Junhyung just stood there, awkwardly.

 

~