Crashing Down

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

Seunghee pulled away from Eli after crying her eyes out again.

 

"Ugh. sorry for getting snot on your jacket."She apologized wiping her eyes with her jacket sleeve.

 

Eli looked concerned still. "I'll live. But Seunghee about that man, if you report him, you'll help make sure he doesn't harm anyone else."He gently reminded her.

 

Seunghee sighed. "I know. I'm more concerned about what my parents think though." She admitted.

 

"Do you want me to go with you?" He offered.

 

Seunghee looked a bit more relieved. "Really? Thanks Eli. You're a really good friend." She said sincerely, and gave him a quick hug before getting up off the bench and walking the stairs up to her apartment.

 

 

"Yeah." He said, his expression crest fallen. But he walked with her to her apartment.

 

 

"Oh Eli you're here again" Mrs. Lee said teasingly. But the expression on both the young adults' faces made her worried.

 

"Come inside" She told them and had them sit in the living room, while she called her husband.

 

 

"Umma....appa...six years ago, when I was at camp...one of the camp directors he...." She started to say feeling a bit faint.

 

Her parents looked concerned, as they waited.

 

She decided to say it in one breath.

 

"I was molested and didn't report him because he threatened me." She explained, the sobs coming out again.

 

Her parents were in complete shock, her mom started crying and went over to seunghee to comfort her as they both cried.

 

 

Her father was furious. "What?! Who?! I'm reporting him right now!" He bellowed.

 

Then he realized Seunghee needed to calm down so he waited.

 

After Seunghee gave him the name he made the necessary calls for reporting this offense to the police, in the kitchen with his wife beside him.

 

Seunghee blew her nose, trying to steady her breath as Eli sat beside her worriedly.

 

"Hey. You were really brave." He told her gently.

 

Seunghee looked up at him with puffy eyes and mustered a smile.

 

"Thanks Eli. I'll call you tomorrow when things settle down a bit." She told him.

 

He smiled back, squeezing her shoulder lightly and said goodbye to her and her parents before leaving the apartment.

 

Seunghee couldn't believe everything was out in the open. Her mother fixed her some hot chocolate and told her to take a warm shower and then go to bed.

 

She did as was instructed, feeling very weary, but grateful to Eli, as she drifted off  to sleep.

 

~

 

". I need a favor." Jessica said snarkily into the phone, as she and Tiffany waited in the parking garage of cube entertainment.

 

"Who're you calling a sica?" Hyuna barked back at her, irritated at her dance rehearsal getting interrupted.

 

She sent her backup dancers on a break and went somewhere quieter to talk.

 

"Oh silly Hyuna. You'll do this favor for me, or I'll expose your dirty little secrets of how you ed Junhyung while he and Hara were still together." Jessica said nastily.

 

Hyuna went cold. She already had rumors of her being ty according to the media, that would further fire the flames if it went out.

 

"I'm listening" She said coldly.

 

Jessica rested her head against the leather interior of Tiffany's silver Audi, while Tiffany boredly filed her fingernails.

 

"Get Jihyun down to the parking garage, alone. In 30 minutes." Any word of you saying anything about this to anyone, and I'll expose your naughty pictures." Jessica smirking.

 

 

Hyuna furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Jihyun unni? Why? " She asked.

 

"Did I stutter? Now get to work stupid" Jessica barked and hung up the phone.

 

Hyun glanced at her cellphone in irritation.

 

"Why did she need Jihyun? But if she didn't comply..her image would be ruined...

 

Image?

or

Jihyun's safety?

 

..

Hyuna sighed and called up Jihyun.

 

"Unni, can you go down to the parking garage and grab my..gym bag for me? Thanks love youu" Hyuna said as sweetly as possible, feeling rotten as she hung up the phone.

 

"I'm sorry unni"She said witha long sigh and left the room.

 

-