Aight. Baby Glimmer.

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

            “I’m really glad we finally had a chance to talk. No homo bro.” Taecyeon said into his phone, making sure his manager wasn’t around or the other 2PM members.

 

 

“No problem bro. Gotta keep your head up though aight? Don’t let what happened to me happen to you.” Jay replied, adjusting his baseball cap on his head, getting ready to head out to an interview.

 

“Hyung come on. It really wasn’t your fault. But thanks for comin’ through.” Taecyeon said, glancing out the hallway of his room.

 

“Aight Aight. I gotta get head out talk with ya later.” Jay said, trying to re-assure Taecyeon the past was the past.

 

“Alright. Later” Taecyeon said and then hung up the phone. He stood up from his computer chair, and walked out of the room, surprised to see Nichkhun appear in the doorway.

 

“Were you just talking to..” He started to say and Taecyeon looked alarmed. He sighed.

 

“Yeah I was.” Taecyeon replied honestly in defeat. Nichkhun nodded.

 

“It’s cool. I won’t tell anyone. I miss hyung too, and it really we’re not allowed to keep in contact with him.” Nichkhun replied.

 

Taecyeon agreed. “Yeah. But next time, we should meet up with him. I’m sure he’d be glad to hear from you too.” He explained.

 

Nichkhun nodded again. Their expressions were serious for a moment. Then Nichkhun smiled, clapping Taecyeon on the shoulder. “Let’s go see what craziness WooYoung and Junho are up to.” He replied and they walked down the hallway to search for the other members.

 

 

-

 

“I’m known for..baby glimmer..” Jihyun stated in a video of her, and the other 4minute members, being taught english by G.Na or attempting to learn anyway.

 

Jihyun scrunched her face in frustration. “Baby glamour. Not glimmer. Aish.” She said slowly in english, correcting her pronounciation.  At least she had tried.

 

She didn’t want to be known as just a “Bagel girl.” She was a dorky leader, and a kind one at that. At least there had been some positive light on her image recently, when she called Donghae.

 

 

Some positive light.

Not all positive though.

 

 

She also received crude comments and threats for even mentioning other fan girls “oppa.”

 

 

“Unni. Let’s go to Lotte World today!” Hyuna squealed as she walked into Jihyun’s room, giving her a bear hug.

 

Jihyun smiled. “Hyunaa. We already went last week, and manager oppa wasn’t happy.” Jihyun reminded her. Hyuna pouted and Jihyun laughed.

 

“Let’s find a new place to go okay?” Jihyun suggested to her, hugging her band member warmly.

 

Hyuna nodded like a little kid and skipped off out of the room to tell the others.

 

Jihyun turned off her laptop, knowing that she had enough of reading the rumors about her. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.

All rights reserved.