Closure (slightly PG)

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

When Seunghee and Eli got to their shared room, they didn't really say anything to each other. Seunghee excused herself to use the restroom to freshen up a bit, while Eli sat on the side of the queen bed, pondering to himself.

 

Did she ask for a single bed because she wanted to, or because she thought it was what I wanted? I don't want to pressure her into anything, but I don't want to embarass her either if I think she wants to wait, when she actually is ready? What am I supposed to do?

 

 

Eli sighed, running a hand through his hair. He needed to think of some way to gauge the situation. Then an idea popped into his head. Maybe Seunghee's clothing choice would give him a hint 

 

 

When she emerged from the bathroom she was still dressed in the same clothes from their car ride. A tank top, and an oversizedplaid button down she wore as a cardigan and skinny jeans. 

 

 

She seemed a bit more relaxed and fresh faces so Eli decided to just straight out ask her. Sitting down on the side of the bed beside him, she gave him a small smile. He took her hand in his and looked at her carefully. 

 

 "Seunghee. I don't know how else to be sure without asking,'so.. did you pick this single bed for me or for you?" He asked. She blinked at him, confused. 

"I mean, did you choose this bed because you want to..erm.. you know.. because you're ready?" he asked hesitantly. Her cheeks flushed. 

"Oh. No no. Sorry. I just didn't want to seem like a prude. But I do want to sleep with you, as in just cuddling and kissing. Just not ready for ." She hurriedly explained and avoided his gaze.

 

 

Eli felt relieved. He squeezed her hand in his and she looked back at him. "Hey. I'm okay with that." He said softly and she smiled. 

Pushing her hair away from her face, he gently held her cheek in his hand, kissing her softly. She kissed him back, running her fingers through his hair as they leaned back over the bed and he hovered over her, careful to keep his hands on just her waist. 

 

They broke apart for a moment to catch their breath and Seunghe seemed to have something on her mind. "What is it?" He asked her gently. Her face flushed slightly so she whispered in his ear, hesitatingly. 

 

 

He looked surprised at her request. "Really? I can do that." he said and she lied back down on the bed. Pulling away the plaid cardigan, he slowly leaned in towards her collarbone, carefully planting soft kisses on her neck and biting down a little bit on her flesh. A small mew like sound escaped from her lips, embarassing her but Eli found it adorable. 

 

 

She tried to stay quiet while he planted a small hickey on her collarbone as requested. After marking her, he pressed his lips against her own again as she surprisingly rolled them over, tapping her fingertips against his stomach as they kissed slowly, his hands on her hips. 

 

He gently pulled her off when he felt too much 'friction' on himself because of And she looked at him curiously, as he lay beside her. He caught his breath for a moment before speaking. "I think we should stop or else I might not be able to hold back" He admitted. Her eyes widenes and she nodded, grabbing his hand and put her plaid cardi back on and they decided to just take a walk on the beach. 

 

 

 

"If you have some sort of "Twilight" you can just tell me" he whispered as they left. she whacked him on the arm, and he laughed, lacing their fingers as they headed to the sand.

 

Swinging their arms  as they walked across the sand, they breathed in the fresh air. They knew when they went back home that everything would start to feel overwhelming again so they decided to enjoy the time that they did have, just to themselves.

 

Walking into the ocean, just a few feet in, Eli pulled Seunghee close to him, holding her face gently in his hands."Thank you for staying with me, despite all the craziness that's been happening." He said sincerely.She smiled up at him, shaking her head.

 

"No, thank you for putting up with me. Despite my crazy antics." She replied back with a light laugh. He smiled back, kissing her softly, as she tiptoed, kissing him back, and wrapping her arms around his neck while the tide swept in and out, around them. 

 

~

Later on that evening, they lay on their shared bed, just cuddling, facing each other, with the comforters wrapped around them. Eli smiled at Seunghee tenderly, gently brushing his hand against her collarbone, the hickey fading in color now. She smiled back at him, her fingertips gently trailing across his face.

 

"I want to ask you something." He said to her softly, a smirk playing across his lips. She sighed, already guessing what it was but nodded. "Why did you ask me to give you a hickey?" He asked, his smile widening, as he gently brushed her bangs away from her face.

 

She scrunched up her face, and tried not to blush, but failed. "I was curious and I heard people say it felt good." She explained, and let go of his hand, covering her face.

 

Eli chuckled sofly, and pulled her hands away from her face, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close to him, while she avoided looking him directly in the eyes."Hey. I'm only teasing. I admit I was surprised. And I think it's a good time to tell you something too." He said, and she looked back at him, curious.

 

"The other girlfriends I had from the States before I came to Korea, were never serious. There were only two before. One in elementary and one in junior high. And we never really did anything besides holding hands." He admitted. She blinked at him, surprised.

 

"Then..I..was...really? first kiss?" Seunghee stammered, surprised. He smiled, nodding slowly. She smiled, and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He leaned over and whispered into her ears, causing her to flush, but she nodded, making her way to hover over him, but he stopped her, much to her confusion.

"Just stay in front of each other sideways instead of straddling me." He explained, and she shrugged, moving her lips close to his neck and started planting soft kisses, giggling to herself as she wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but eventually she wrapped her arms around him, biting down on his collarbone, making a hickey form, identical to her own from earlier, grabbing onto the end of his t-shirt as she kissed his neck. When she pulled away, she smiled hesitantly at her work. He pinched her cheek, and smiled, pulling her into a soft kiss. 

 

When they broke apart, they glanced at each other's matching hickeys and laughed. "You're going to cover that up before we go home right?" He asked. She nodded. "Course. Or else, you might not be alive, if my dad has any say about it." She said grimly. Eli cringed, and wrapped his arm over her waist, pulling her head towards his chest, and they fell sound asleep.