So Who's It Going to Be?

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

   "Oppa! We need to know right here. Right now" Jessica demanded as she and Tiffany ambushed him in the gym, wearing crop tops and short shorts. 

 

"Uh know what?" He asked, a bit startled and took a step back as their perfume was a bit overpowering.  Tiffany snapped her gum. 

 

  "Is it Jessica or is it me that you're into?" She asked impatiently.  

 

Taecyeon looked taken aback. He looked around the room for a moment and spotted Jihyun outside the glass divider, leaving

her yoga class. 

 

"Look your both really hot.." He started off as the two girls flipped their hair, pleased. 

"But I only see you two as friends to me. I gotta go" He said quickly and started jogging towards the exit door. 

 

"What?! Is it Yoona?!"  Jessica shrieked. 

 

"We should've shaved her head when we had the chance" Tiffany muttered darkly. 

 

Taecyeon stopped. "what was that" he asked, alarmed. 

 

"nothing" the two girls said quickly and Taecyeon continued walking out the door as he heard the two girls bicker. 

 

"Jihyun ssi" Taecyeon called out to her as she wlked with her yogamat along  the sidewalk. she looked up at him, surprised. 

"Oh Oppa" She said witha softsmile. Taecyeon appreciated how she was laid back. She had no makeup but still looked pretty and wore a loose shirt and her yoga pants. 

 

"here let me get that" he offered, carrying the mat for her. "Thanks." She said, tucking. lock of hair behind her ear. 

 

"So how was your workout?"  She asked as he grimaced. 

 

"Well Jessica and Tiffany ambushed me asking who i liked between them but i rejected them" he explained

 

 

jihyun looked surprised "oh? I thought it'd be one of them" She said, surprised. 

Taecyeon shook his head. "hey wanna go for a smoothie run?" he asked. 

 

jihyun smiled " Sure i'll drive" She said and led him to her car. 

 

Taecyeon admired that as well . When he had that pap photo where it looked like Jessica had drive , she hadn't. She only wnted a photo op. When she knew paps were gone Taecyeon took her place.

 

But that was a whole other story.