Not in This Alone

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

      "All hell is breaking loose. I repeat all hell is breaking loose."Dongho chanted as he slid across the hallway of NH Media in a swivel chair. All the staff were frantically answering calls from reporters, and media representatives, as well as a few angry fans.

 

Everyone else, the U-Kiss members, Seunghee, their manager, and the new bodyguard for Seunghee and Eli, just looked at Dongho unamused. "No really." Eli said dryly, and ran a hand over his face. 

Seunghee pat him on the shoulder gently, but she still stared out at all the chaos, almost blankly, her face paling slightly. "Noona, you don't look well." Dongho pointed out. 

 

Seunghee gave a small smile. "I just need a glass of water and some air," She explained and excused herself. The other guys glanced on worriedly, and Eli gave her a few minutes to herself before following after her.

 

"This is really crazy..." Kiseop noted, and the others nodded. "Even more than when Soohyun hyung had a rumored relationship with Yura." AJ commented.

Soohyun frowned.

 

"Or even more than when Kevin's mom revealed Kevin had a girlfriend before.." Soohyun added and then Kevin frowned. 

 

~

Meanwhile Seunghee had gone out onto the small terrace of one of the office suites, drinking a paper cup of water and trying to steady herself.

 

"Seungie ah, you okay?" Eli asked as he walked out to the terrace. Seunghee nodded slowly. "Yeah. Well, sort of? It's just..I feel like I'm the reason we weren't careful enough. I probably shouldn't have initiated that kiss. In public anyway..." She trailed off slowly. 

 

Eli sighed and shook his head. "It's not your fault. The paparazzi needs to off. I know you hate when I curse but they're really pissing me off." He stated firmly.

Seunghee bit her lip, but nodded in agreement. Eli wrapped an arm around her. "No matter how crazy things are getting. You can always talk to me and come to me about anything. You're not alone in this okay?" He reminded her gently.

 

"I know." She said softly, and looked up at him with a small smile, wrapping her arms around him. 

 

Eli smiled back, and returned her embrace. 

 

~

"This is the last straw!"

 

"I'm going to ing kill someone!"

 

"Ew the faker is with our oppa!"

 

"Like what the ?!"

 

Seunghee and Eli became startled to hear a bunch of shrieks from girls at the adjoining building, who held binoculars on the adjacent rooftop terrace.

 

Then the girls started throwing eggs, tomatoes, and Eli moved Seunghee behind him, as he got the full brunt of the pelting. When Seunghee saw that they had  recyclables and glass bottles ready. She quickly pulled Eli into the office suite as quickly as possible, right before a bottle smashed at the window. 

 

Quickly, explaining to the guys what happened, and Eli's appearance, they called the security. Their bodyguard looked embarassed, but they had asked him to just stay nearby but near enough to see what had happened.

 

Seunghee examined eli's stained shirt, and frowned. "Sorry.' she said, and Eli shook his head firmly, and grabbed her head.

 

"Nevermind the mess. We have to deal with this ." He said, anger filling his dark eyes, and led her to the security personnel department, so they could figure out what the best plan of action would be.