Misconceptions

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

 

Hyuna was pacing in the practice room, while her backup dancers looked at her solemnly, as they followed her movements. 

 

Left right

Back and forth.

 

"Hyuna ssi, we understand if you want to delay practice" One of her back up dancers told her gently.

 

Hyuna glanced back at her, shaking her head, and started pacing again, biting her lips in worry.

 

The practice room door burst open, and she expectantly looked over, but scowled when saw Junhyung.

 

"Jihyun's okay!" He reported.

 

Hyuna's expression changed and she hugged her backup dancers and Junhyung, but then quickly backed away, clearing .

 

"Thanks for letting us know." Hyuna said quickly.

 

Junhyung's expression became serious.

 

"Can we talk?" He asked.

 

The backup dancers started to disperse.

 

"Ey. You're my backup, I say when you leave" She reminded them.

 

Junhyun gave them a stony glare.

 

"Out" He said firmly, and snapped his fingers.

 

They quickly scurried out of the room, as Hyuna frowned at this.

 

"What the heck?" She asked, disgruntled.

 

 

"You weren't practicing anyway" He pointed out.

 

 

"What. Are you stalking me too now?' She retorted.

 

Junhyung tried to keep his patience.

 

"Look Hyuna. I'm sorry I was a bit rough earlier after you told the CEO about what happened with us. You're right, that all the would be mostly put on you if it leaked out. I'm sorry. But I wanted to tell you, that sober or not, it was hard to keep away from you. I mean, I was completely in the wrong." He explained quickly.

 

Hyuna scrunched her eyebrows slightly at this. "You're saying, you would've tried to make a move on me, if you weren't drunk?" Hyuna said, sighing.

 

Junhyung looked guilty. "I know I know. I was still with Hara, and it was completely wrong. We were having problems already, but I.. my body never reacted to her, the way it did with you." He explained, and Hyuna's eyes grew tense.

 

"The way you're wording it seems like you want to be buddies. Did you even care for me as a dongseng/oppa relationship at all?!" Hyuna asked, offended.

 

 

Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck. "Of course I did, do. still do, I still care for you, but I also realized that I want you, as a man wants a woman." He added hesitantly.

 

Hyuna sighed."Well, I don't really know what to say right now.. I mean it can't be an open relationship considering what I just told almost everyone." She said, trying to think logically.

 

Junhyung nodded. "But you do have needs right?" He asked.

 

 

Hyuna smacked him upside the head. "I can't think about this right now. Ugh. I need to go see how JIhyun's doing" She said and started to walk out of the room.

 

Junhyung tried not to stare at how enticing she looked in her shorts and tank top. He couldn't help it, and quickly ran up to her, grabbing her arm, and kissing her suddenly.

 

A few people passing the practice room, with the large clear glass walls, eyes widened at this, but quickly hurried off, pretending they had seen nothing.

 

Hyuna froze, her eyes subconsciously closing, until the lust was starting to take over as she started to kiss him back. But then she remembered the situation and experience they had and quickly backed away.

 

Her expression looked dissapointed at his actions, and she quickly stalked off to go see Jihyun.

 

Junhyung sighed, wiping Hyuna's lip gloss of his mouth, and left shortly after she did.

 

~

 

"What seems  to be the problem officer?" Tiffany asked sweetly, as an officer had stopped her pink corvette on the freeway. 

 

Jessica smiled back as well, innocently, casually hiking up her skirt to flash her perfectly tanned thighs.

 

The officer did not waver.

 

"I need you to keep your hands where I can see them. And you, hand me your driver's license and registration." He instructed to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany slowly moved her hand to the glove compartment, while Jessica kept her hands in her lap, smiling away at the officer.

 

As she opened the glove compartment, she quickly elbowed the officer in the gut, and slammed her door open, knocking the officer over.

 

 

She and Jessica quickly scrambled out in their high heels, and tried to make a run for it, but the officer's co-officer was in the patrol car, and saw the whole thing.

 

"Stop! Or I will shoot!" The other officer yelled through a megaphone.

 

The girls stopped, knowing he meant business, as the other one regained consciousness, both officers handcuffed the girls and put them in the patrol car, driving them to the local police station.

 

"I can't go to jail the bathrooms there are terrible!" Jessica squealed, and Tiffany wailed back "they don't even have evian water~" she added

 

"shutup back there" the officer barked and the girls quieted down for the rest of the car ride.

 

~

 

"So are you going to talk to him?" Seohyun asked, after talking with Seunghee a bit more.

 

 

Seunghee nodded slowly, looking scared. 

 

"Yeah. I have to explain at least" She replied back, and picked up her cellphone, taking in a deep breath.

 

After dialing Eli's number, the dial tone rang three times.

 

It was busy.

 

She dialed again.

 

"The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service.. please try--" Seunghee hung up before the automated voice could finish.

 

"He already changed his phone number." She said sadly, regretfully.

 

"Wait it's not the end go down there!" In Young added, startling Seohyun and Seunghee.

 

"What it's true. go to the studio, or wherever and talk to him" In Young explained.

 

"How will I get in?" Seunghee asked.

 

Seohyun's eyes suddeny brightened.

 

"With this. Hmm let's see, I'll sign it too." She said and gave her a entry card pass, that allowed any kpop entertainment artist to enter their neighboring entertainment group's office without question. But of course they still had to sign in with a receptionist once they got in.

 

"Wow. Thanks Seohyun, well wish me luck." Seunghee said and left the apartment.

 

She took a cab down to NH Media building, and was greeted by a receptionist, who asked her to wait in the lobby for a moment.

 

Not moments later, she spotted Eli coming out of an elevator, with the other U-kiss members, and hoards of fan girls appearing.

 

He looked very dejected when the elevator doors first opened, Seunghee noticed, but as soon as the fans appeared, his face lit up and he started hugging everyone who asked him to.

 

"One for you"

"One for you"

"Sure no problem'

 

He said as he smiled with his shades on, signing away at photo cards and posters.

 

Seunghee just looked at him dead on, and when he finally noticed her sitting in the lobby, he looked surprised.

 

She gave him a small smile, and quietly left the lobby.

 

~

 

 
 
 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRIXneXL0a8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

^imagine this is what Seunghee saw