Getting Caught Up In The Act

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

Seohyun went up the stairs to the SNSD dorm to get the rest of her things so she could temporarily move back in with her parents while her brother In Guk, helped her look for a new place to stay.

 

"Unnies?" She hesitantly called into the doorway to let HyoYeon, Tiffany and Jessica know she was there.

 

HyoYeon was out at the dance studio, but Tiffany and Jessica were so engrossed in their evil plan, that they hadn't heard her come in or even call to them.

 

Seohyun walked into the dorm and was passing the open dorway of Tiffany's room to get her things when she saw Jessica and Tiffany in there, piling ducked tape, ropes and...

 

Seohyun gasped loudly, and then clamped a hand over .

 

Tiffany and Jessica slowly turned around.

 

"Oh Seohyun ah" Jessica said too sweetly, with a malicious grin on her and Tiffany's faces.

 

 

Seohyun slowly backed up from the open doorway, but it was too late.

 

 

"We can't let her go. She knows what we're up to."Tiffany pointed out.

 

 

"Unnies please. just..." Seohyun started to say pleadingly.

 

 

The girls grabbed her and tied her up, placing a gag over as they dragged her into Tiffany's closet.

 

 

"Is anyone waiting for her though?" Jessica thought aloud.

 

TIffany thought the same thing.

 

 

She grabbed a big purse and started stuffing some of the materials inthe bag.

 

 

"We better leave for now. Out the side door."She suggested and Jessica nodded as they casually lefft the dorm apartment.

 

Seohyun was trying to stay calm in the closet, and pulled her cellphone out of her back pocket but she couldn't dial anyone so she tried to sit on the phone to press something in order to dial anyone.

 

~

 

Meanwhile In Guk was waiting in his car wondering what was taking so long, he spotted Jessica and Tiffany leaving the dorm room out the side door, and thought it seemed odd, though it seemed like they were going shopping.

 

The thing that stood out though was that they weren't fighting and he knew Seohyun would never lie to him.

 

 

"Jessica ssi, Tiffany ssi, have you seen Seohyun?" He callled out to them.

 

 

The two girls smiled sweetly.

 

"No oppa we haven't. We thought she would be with you."Jessica said and waved goodbye to him.

 

 

In Guk had no evidence to stop them so he let them go.

 

 

When they were out of sight he started pounding on the door of the dorm room, but to no avail.

 

 

HIs phone started blinking though and it was Seohyun's ID on the screen.

 

"Seohyun. Where are you?" He asked, worried for his younger sister.

 

 

He could only hear muffled sounds and knew she had to be in there.

 

 

Taking a few steps back he kicked at the side of the doorknob until it budged open.

 

 

Running into the dorm, he checked every door until he found Seohyun bound and gagged in Tiffany's closet and he quickly dragged her out of there, untying the rope and removing the gag.

 

 

Seohyun tried not to burst into tears.

 

 

"Oppa. They...they're going to kidnap someone not me. I wasn't who they were after but I came at the wrong time and.."Seohyun started to say as In Guk's eyes widened.

 

 

"We have to call the police." He said quickly and helped her up from the ground.

 

 

Seohyun grabbed his jacket sleeve.

 

"But we don't know where they are. Or who.."She started to say until she spotted something near Tiffany's bed frame, and her blood ran cold.

 

 

It was a photo of Jihyun with a big X marked over it.