He's Mine! No He's Mine!

Hiding Away~COMPLETED

 

Jessica walked into the SNSD dorm dropping her black bowler hat on the hardwood floor. Seohyun, who had walked into the entrance of the dorm, saw this and hastily picked up the hat and hung it properly on the coat/hat rack by the door.

 

As Jessica made her way further into the dorm, she gave a small smirk at Seohyun’s actions, as her high heeled boots clacked against the floor. Seohyun hastily hurried off, claiming she had a lot of errands to run.

 

While Jessica collapsed onto the living room sofa, kicking off her shoes, and propping her stockinged feet on the coffee table, Tiffany sauntered into the room, in simple shorts and a tanktop, the latest issue of Vogue in hand, and glared when she saw Jessica, who cooly glanced at her, turning on the t.v.

 

“Where have you been?” Tiffany asked, rolling her eyes as she sat down in the far recliner chair from her, flipping the magazine open.

 

Jessica glanced back at her, her jaw clenched at having to even converse with her. But then her expression softened. “I went out for coffee with Taecyeon. Did you see the article about us?” She asked, she boasted.

 

Tiffany huffed. “So what? Netizens say you’re dating. But you’re not. He’s close with me.” She shot back, slapping the magazine down onto the table.

 

Jessica shut off the tv and glanced at her directly, in a challenging stare. “Really? He appears on Family Outing with you, because you’re like a sister to him. A sister.” Jessica repeated for emphasis.

 

Tiffany’s eyes turned into slits and she picked up the magazine rolling it up, and was starting to charge over to Jessica to hit her when Hyoyeon came barging out of her room.

 

“Hey! Would you both shut the hell up?! I have rehearsal in an hour and I need my sleep!” She scolded them and eyed the rolled up magazine Tiffany had in midair.

 

Jessica and Tiffany both glared at her, but HyoYeon’s stare made them both retreat. Tiffany cleared her through and shot Jessica a death glare and stalked off to her room, while Jessica stomped off to her own room.

 

“” They both muttered under their breaths about each other.

 

Seohyun, still in the hallway by the elevators of the SNSD dorms, was shaking as she pulled her cellphone out of her pocket, trying to steady herself, hitting 1 on speed dial, and slid her phone open.

 

"H-hello? O-oppa? There's something I have to do." She said, stammering slightly.

_________________________________________

*disclaimer: i know they're not really like this but for the sake of the story, humor me and just pretend x]